Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,666 members, 7,834,206 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director (40517 Views)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / Buhari Dissolves NDDC Board, Names Semenitari As Ag. MD / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Babacele: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

It's interesting to note that when presented with facts that ur hero wike rigged, u Av no condemnation for that. Now that parole has obviously changed, u are singing a different tune.
U sound like a political kid. Wike has himself drawn the battle line. There will be nothing like free and fair election in rivers. It can't happen. It's militants against military. Thugs against more thugs and above all the one with enough clout on INEC will be favoured. Looser will then go to court. The blood of those that will be unfortunately shed will be shed for nothing.
No collective will of people anywhere, not in rivers where the governor has already called for blood.
Jeeesuuuus! bros we are beating Wiked without 'sharing' any blood o. just check d no of registered voters in Rivers ,then u ll understand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

U just proved my point!!! U are sick and is pitiable that ur entire household is not spare. I pray for u. I pray more those around u that have to endure illness because of u.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
shala01:

U just proved my point!!! U are sick and is pitiable that ur entire household is not spare. I pray for u. I pray more those around u that have to endure illness because of u.

Demdem2:

U are the originator of sickness on this thread. No one mentioned it but u. If it hasn't been ravaging ur pathetic household, u wouldn't have voiced it out. Surely, it succks to be u.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

Be cure the season
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Babacele:
Jeeesuuuus! bros we are beating Wiked without 'sharing' any blood o. just check d no of registered voters in Rivers ,then u ll understand.

This is no brainer. In a free and fair election, Wike will be easily beaten. This is the reason why wike doesn't want such an election. When Jonah-daft was in charge when his chances were high, he made sure that it wasn't free and fair. Is it now that he will ensure that it is? Let's face reality here. Already he has called for blood.
Anyhow he wants it, the people are at home for him. He will be booted out.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2015
shala01:

Be cure the season

Demdem2:

U are the originator of sickness on this thread. No one mentioned it but u. If it hasn't been ravaging ur pathetic household, u wouldn't have voiced it out. Surely, it succks to be u.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

It's interesting to note that when presented with facts that ur hero wike rigged, u Av no condemnation for that. Now that parole has obviously changed, u are singing a different tune.
U sound like a political kid. Wike has himself drawn the battle line. There will be nothing like free and fair election in rivers. It can't happen. It's militants against military. Thugs against more thugs and above all the one with enough clout on INEC will be favoured. Looser will then go to court. The blood of those that will be unfortunately shed will be shed for nothing.
No collective will of people anywhere, not in rivers where the governor has already called for blood.

It's something that can be averted, but sadly like in the "prisoner's dilemma" the players here will chose to take a self destructive path. I repeat the good people of Rivers State will not cow tow to any oppressor from abuja or anywhere for that matter. Dakuku has never been a popular candidate amongst the people and thus Wike has been the people's choice hence any form of alleged rigging may have paid off previously but in the current case "southern Ijaw" local government of Rivers State happens to be Obio Akpor LGA, Wike's homezone. Worst case scenario INEC shall do what they have become to be known for, and that is declare elections inconclusive.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

I am the originator of sickness in my household. No one mentioned it but u. it hasn't been ravaging my pathetic household,.
receive healing
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]And they say Buhari is not corrupt.
I will not end up one of the those who were cheaply deceived.
Honestly, I was almost falling for it - more out of hope than from facts on the ground
[/size]

Do you have a prove that Buhari is corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Bevista: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:
Please tell me one action or comment of Rivers APC that suggest desperation, win at all cost mentality in contrast to the call of blood from the Governor?
Maybe you can start by going through some of the earlier comments on this thread. You may want to take time to ponder more on your own comments. I also have friends in Rivers and Akwa Ibom States who tell me all manner of things about how APC will maneuver and conquer those states. So yes, there is SAVAGE MENTALITY in the land. Nairaland breeds them in abundance.

If APC tows that path, then I'm done with the country. I supported that party because I was tired of the antics of the PDP. I have absolutely zero interest in the selfish ambition of any politician. I'm more interested in a better society - where justice and fairness thrives.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Tellemall: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

The next step right now is to completely phase out all Jonah-daft cocck suckers still polluting the agency and replacing then with loyalist of the APC.
Ibims is a very intelligent lady with much clout. A very loyal party woman Amaechi is well pleased with.
Time for Amaechi's boys to eat large, a major election is coming. They need to be empowered. grin grin

I get that you're thrilled about the present administration. What exactly have you gained from it, apart from the fact that the person you chose to win has won?
Has it bettered your life? Uplifted the lives of others? Or is it all about chanting support for things you cannot exactly account for?
I'm not for any political group, but your sentimental approach is a bit hypocritical. Wasn't she from the past administration deemed so corrupt and filthy that it needed a saint to change it? Has she changed to an angel simply because she has been appointed by an administration you favor?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by vicadex07(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2015
mbulela:

I beg give me the link

thenationonlineng.net/rivers-apc-tackles-wike-for-asking-inec-officials-to-write-wills/

www.puoreports.com/2015/12/write-your-will-if-you-are-sent-to-rig.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by vicadex07(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]It was Dakuku that told PDP to prepare their will[/size]

Wike was the first to utter that statement. Dakuku was only replying him.

thenationonlineng.net/rivers-apc-tackles-wike-for-asking-inec-officials-to-write-wills/

www.puoreports.com/2015/12/write-your-will-if-you-are-sent-to-rig.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ogmaskman: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:

PDP's actions or inactions are not a valid justification for APC's actions, the peopsle wanted something different not what they were already used to. Have a great day bruv.

Your point is valid.

Take care bro.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2015
[s]
NavierStokes:

It's something that can be averted, but sadly like in the "prisoner's dilemma" the players here will chose to take a self destructive path. I repeat the good people of Rivers State will not cow tow to any oppressor from abuja or anywhere for that matter. Dakuku has never been a popular candidate amongst the people and thus Wike has been the people's choice hence any form of alleged rigging may have paid off previously but in the current case "southern Ijaw" local government of Rivers State happens to be Obio Akpor LGA, Wike's homezone. Worst case scenario INEC shall do what they have become to be known for, and that is declare elections inconclusive.
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense.
When u are ready to accept the fact that wike rigged earlier and he already has called for blood on the incoming election, u let me know. Stop patronising me and face the bull by the horn.
Wike will be booted out and absolutely nothing will happen afterwards afterall those who will take charge after him are sons of the soil not abokiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense.
When u are ready to accept the fact that wike rigged earlier and he already has called for blood on the incoming election, u let me know. Stop patronising me and face the bull by the horn.
Wike will be booted out and absolutely nothing will happen afterwards afterall those who will take charge after him are sons of the soil not abokiss

Who is patronising who in this case. Have a good day brother.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bevista:
Maybe you can start by going through some of the earlier comments on this thread. You may want to take time to ponder more on your own comments. I also have friends in Rivers and Akwa Ibom States who tell me all manner of things about how APC will maneuver and conquer those states. So yes, there is SAVAGE MENTALITY in the land. Nairaland breeds them in abundance.

If APC tows that path, then I'm done with the country. I supported that party because I was tired of the antics of the PDP. I have absolutely zero interest in the selfish ambition of any politician. I'm more interested in a better society - where justice and fairness thrives.

U still haven't answered my question instead what u presented are insinuations based on comments from ur so called friends talking whatever.
U still can't authoritatively say this is the position of the APC as against what the Governor said which is position of Pdp.
Yes, there is savage mentality on the land because that is exactly what the govt of the day has encouraged through her actions, inactions, decisions and funny enough quite a good number are in support.
To those only interested in the truth, there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of my comments and I stand by them all. It's basically the truth.
For every action there is a reaction. Despite huge opposition, not once did Amaechi has Governor called for violence and here we Av a governor calling for it and instead of u to focus on the root cause, u are chasing symptoms. Appropriately direct ur frustration to the right peeps.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:

Who is patronising who in this case. Have a good day brother.

Actually u are because u Av refused to accept that in the previous election wike rigged and u are in support of that.
That wike has called for blood and u are comfortable with that.
That u Av no right to speak on behalf of the people of Rivers. Even wike knows he is bad market, that explains why he is violence prone.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tellemall:

I get that you're thrilled about the present administration. What exactly have you gained from it, apart from the fact that the person you chose to win has won?
Has it bettered your life? Uplifted the lives of others? Or is it all about chanting support for things you cannot exactly account for?

Bunkum. This has no bearing to the topic being discussed here. Face topic.

I'm not for any political group, but your sentimental approach is a bit hypocritical.

Another hypocrite calling one such. Can u swear with ur seeds that I am in any political group myself?

Wasn't she from the past administration deemed so corrupt and filthy that it needed a saint to change it? Has she changed to an angel simply because she has been appointed by an administration you favor?

What and who deemed them corrupt? Are u aware that wike set up omereji panel to indict them and after doing the shady job, no where did omereji found them wanting?
Are u aware that wike promised to implement the omereji report immediately but it's now more than two months and the thug is yet to do anything about it.
Hypocrite, stop being gullible. Wike sold u a lie that these lot are corrupt and u and ur kind in ur gullible state consumed it without applying ur brain. U allowed the thug to think for u. Shame to u.
He is executive governor. Why hasn't his AG instituted criminal charges on ANY officer during Amaechi govt? Which one of them including Amaechi has immunity that wike can't prosecute? Again, u Av been gullibly fooled.

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Tellemall: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Demdem2 post=41238025][/quote]

It has bearing with the topic.

I'm not for arguing with you. Just pointing out some things observed.

If you are not in a political group, and DO NOT SUPPORT ANY, then maybe you need to tone down on your pro-APC stance. It appears everything PDP is wrong to you and anything APC must be right.

So, shame to you.

Have a nice day. Remain "neutral". And gullible, too.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tellemall:

It has bearing with the topic.

Again it doesn't. If it does, highlight it in relation to topic.

I'm not for arguing with you. Just pointing out some things observed.

U observed foolishly. U need to work on that part of ursef

If you are not in a political group, and DO NOT SUPPORT ANY, then maybe you need to tone down on your pro-APC stance. It appears everything PDP is wrong to you and anything APC must be right.

Who are u to tell me how and what decision am to make? If u chose to be neutral, that's ur cup of tea. However ur attempt to impose that on me is plain silly.
Am not in any political party but I detest the pdp. I don't like APC either but can choose to live with them for now pending when better alternatives suffix. Pdp has a curses antecedents but APC is just starting so I still choose to give them a long rope to pull. Only a fool will look into my posts and conclude that I believe all what apc does is right.

So, shame to you.

Yes shame on u for observing wrongly and yet beating ur chest to it.

Have a nice day. Remain "neutral". And gullible, too.

Shove ur neutrality down into ur anus. When next u choose to allege that some people are corrupt, come with facts and not lies u gullibly consumed from wike and his thugs.

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Tellemall: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Demdem2 post=41238632][/quote]

You are unreserved in your foolishness.

You remain as gullible as you can be. I hope more so.

Your idea of imposing your political beliefs on me is plain silly. All over Nairaland you've showed yourself to be a wounded savage, so grievously hurt by PDP that all you do all day is cry and cry against them. And when you are told you look for who to cry at again. The worst part is that you derive no material gains from it. Shameful! Wounded in affiliation.

Who you give a long rope to pull at doesn't concern me, so why are you telling me? Again you are plain foolish and silly AND gullible. Work on those aspects of yourself.

You've been a wounded, embittered, callous, foolish, gullible and silly thing for too long online.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ibietela2(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
angry angry angry

I never knew Toby is her father
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
[s]
Tellemall:

You are unreserved in your foolishness.

You remain as gullible as you can be. I hope more so.

Your idea of imposing your political beliefs on me is plain silly. All over Nairaland you've showed yourself to be a wounded savage, so grievously hurt by PDP that all you do all day is cry and cry against them. And when you are told you look for who to cry at again. The worst part is that you derive no material gains from it. Shameful! Wounded in affiliation.

Who you give a long rope to pull at doesn't concern me, so why are you telling me? Again you are plain foolish and silly AND gullible. Work on those aspects of yourself.

You've been a wounded, embittered, callous, foolish, gullible and silly thing for too long online.

[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. I presented verifiable facts, u presented stupidity.
I stated what the Governor said, u foolishly claimed some people are corrupt simply because wike said so.
Above all I choose to hate the pdp for their cursed leadership for the past 16 yrs, and Chooses to give this new party a chance, however in ur daft state, u want nothing of such.
This complete package of eediocy coming from one single person is very nauseating. Succks to be u.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibietela2:

You mean Rivers State in India?
Lol.. No River state in "Burundi" grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Tellemall: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense. I presented verifiable facts, u presented stupidity.
I stated what the Governor said, u foolishly claimed some people are corrupt simply because wike said so.
Above all I choose to hate the pdp for their cursed leadership for the past 16 yrs, and Chooses to give this new party a chance, however in ur daft state, u want nothing of such.
This complete package of eediocy coming from one single person is very nauseating. Succks to be u.

Lol. Just listen to yourself.

Today is a beautiful day. Let go of the hate.

How is PHC weather?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
[[s]quote author=Tellemall post=41242541]

How is PHC weather?[/quote][/s]

Crap. Make use of ur brain next time and stop accepting without verifying whatever wike tells u.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ibietela2(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Not River state in "Burundi" grin

Olodo
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Tellemall: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:
[[s]quote author=Tellemall post=41242541]

How is PHC weather?[/s]

Crap. Make use of ur brain next time and stop accepting without verifying whatever wike tells u.

Your aggression is pathetic. You're still shallow, you know. Silly, gullible, foolish and crappy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tellemall:

Your aggression is pathetic. You're still shallow, you know. Silly, gullible, foolish and crappy.

Ur stupidity remains world class. As soon as u stop believing whatever wike tells u, I will be convinced that ur healing is near.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Tellemall: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Demdem2:

Ur stupidity remains world class. As soon as u stop believing whatever wike tells u, I will be convinced that ur healing is near.

I'm sorry but I don't even live in rivers. Or come from rivers. When you've cleared your foolish assumptions and gotten a brain then your cries will stop.

Till then, happy hating! If it will put some matter in your hollow head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.