Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (53079 Views)

Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide / Who Can Sell $350 Paypal Fund For Me @ 270 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
holuphisayor:

You must be joking
Am not like you, i dont use adsense
I use MCN
You are trying to post here as if all ur views were monetised. BTW how do you have a million views without having a copyright strike on your channel?
Anyway watching u in hd.
Lol, people like you don't make good student cheesy cheesy....you hate to read....even after your teacher gives you an assignment, you don't read it but will come back asking the teacher the same question he answered in your lecture note...I am sure, when you were in high school....you pay other students or you were one of those rich kids or handsome boys that give their note book to girls to copy and paste for them while they flex around grin grin

Read my posts calmly....you will understand it well, and you also find answers to your worries.

I won't reveal my youtube channels here for some personal reasons....if you calm down, I can help you learn how to make more money online, not just on youtube.

You might have some skills I don't have and only need someone to give you some hidden info or secrets to maximize your online and offline income in life....so whenever you come across such people with such rare info, don't attack them or form expert...just calm down and learn from their own wealth of experience....everyone is a learner in this world....even founders of popular web apps you and I use today are all learners.

Google acquired Youtube from the original founders of youtube who happened to be former paypal staffs in 2006....Google would have stayed there forming expert in everything and miss the rare opportunity of acquiring youtube now making them millions of not billions of dollars.

Facebook acquired whatsapp with over $1billion.....if they were Nigerians, they will never do that...they will rather look for a way to bring those other web apps down claiming that theirs is the best and that those other ones are nonsense and don't know what they are doing.

White people even when they seem to be expert, still calm down to learn from others. That's the same reason Nigerian business owners and big companies don't invest money to buy good and quality domain names that reflect their company products, goals and aims because we Nigerians have attitude problem...we always like to cast others down and claim to know more than any other person in life, too bad of, we must change this way of life for us to grow as a people and as a nation cry cry

So bro, learn to learn from others....you can also share your own idea and knowledge here for us all to learn from instead of attacking destructively, cheers smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
holuphisayor:

Liar,
Tell me the network name and i will blow ur yansh
No network will partner you with a copyright strike from youtube, un less u delete the video.
Truth teller, lol...did you ever read in my post where I mentioned that youtube sent me a message after someone flagged my videos and also took my videos down themself You really need to calm down to learn from others and to grow in whatever you do in life my brother.

The wealth of information I have with me, if I give out just 55% of it to you, you will become the next rich guy in your lineage....but that's if pride and arrogance will allow you.

It seems, my effort is in vain sha....will stop here for now...do have a lovely day ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by saints2(f): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice tutors... nice one. I have a question, how do you overcome copyright issues, YT seems to up their game and you know that most of the videos are mostly foreign not made by ourselves...

Can you give us tips and how do get massive viewership

2 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
saints2:
Nice tutors... nice one. I have a question, how do you overcome copyright issues, YT seems to up their game and you know that most of the videos are mostly foreign not made by ourselves...

Can you give us tips and how do get massive viewership
Yes @saints2, youtube don't joke with copyright or flagged video....especially flagging....once your video gets flagged, youtube takes it serious....I mentioned all that in my previous posts...read them up.

To overcome copyright notification on your YT videos that you got from a 3rd party...there are many ways to achieve this, one is by pausing the music or voice and adding youtube open source music....you can find this on your youtube dashboard under creator studio....library. That's a task for you....your assignment.

There is also a software you can use to change the speed of a video to outsmart youtube copyright bot from detecting it....

If you change the speed play of the video using some video editing softwares and then remove the original music to add yours from youtube....or by adding your own voice...then you have escaped this.

Lastly, who said you must upload only videos made by foreigners

I create my own videos too....you can use pictures......graphics to create very interesting videos that will gain audience....just make sure your pictures are clear enough and you are creating the video in a very interesting topic like I already revealed in my initial posts.

Lastly, to make your video to gain views faster and possibly go viral, there are certain things you must consider:

1. The storyline
2. The video title
3. Tags: very important
4. Description: not so important

These 4 things are the main key things I use to make my video go viral faster

2 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by saints2(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks @ourchoice, your tips are quite insightful...
Do you mind dropping the softwar.es, maybe just the names and I will try them out.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
saints2:
Thanks @ourchoice, your tips are quite insightful...
Do you mind dropping the softwar.es, maybe just the names and I will try them out.

Thanks.
Try youtube movie maker....you can also use windows movie maker if you know how to twist things....

People should ask questions, that's how I can help people get started on making money from youtube.

And for those who wants to learn how to practically make good money online through other methods, that means you will need to get my guaranteed money making ebook.

This ebook will take you by hand and guide you through various ways you can make real money online.

If you buy this book and you didn't make money from one or two, or even three of the ideas I revealed in the ebook after 3 months, you can come back here to shame me or ask for refund.

My ebook will show you how to overcome all the challenges Nigerians face in making money online. The book will give you all the tools you need to make money online from Nigeria.

But it is very costly I know....but you will never regret having a copy....people are already booking for the discounted promo copy, book yours now while offer last smiley
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by unphilaz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
ourchoice:
Hi guys, I have read lots of threads on this forum where people share their online money making ideas to assist others who are struggling to make money online.

One thing is this, with the unstable nature of our Nigerian economy, it is advisable for every Nigerian youth to have a backup income plan no matter how big you are earning from your job, business or trade right now because anything can happen to that good job you have now tomorrow.

I am not here to discourage those working to quit...please don't....even though being your own boss or an entrepreneur is the best anyone can wish for in life, it is never the shortest cut to financial success in life because not all entrepreneurs end up rich.

If you have a good job, keep it....save enough, plan to invest and please don't just invest in anything they tell you....invest wisely and make sure you know about what you want to invest in....don't invest in any business you won't sit at the helm of its daily affairs.....don't set up business for another person to manage for you....it won't work....once you have decided to set up a business, then start planning to quit your job if you want to truly grow that business to a successful one.

That's a topic for another day....

Back to our topic for today: how to make money with Youtube.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Dygeasy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
ourchoice:
Try youtube movie maker....you can also use windows movie maker if you know how to twist things....

People should ask questions, that's how I can help people get started on making money from youtube.

And for those who wants to learn how to practically make good money online through other methods, that means you will need to get my guaranteed money making ebook.

This ebook will take you by hand and guide you through various ways you can make real money online.

If you buy this book and you didn't make money from one or two, or even three of the ideas I revealed in the ebook after 3 months, you can come back here to shame me or ask for refund.

My ebook will show you how to overcome all the challenges Nigerians face in making money online. The book will give you all the tools you need to make money online from Nigeria.

But it is very costly I know....but you will never regret having a copy....people are already booking for the discounted promo copy, book yours now while offer last smiley
So we will still buy ebook. LOL!

I don't think it makes any sense for y'all selling ebook for making money on the Internet. Why sell ebook for measly sums compared to the huge amounts of money you people claim to earn on the Internet. Do you have money management problem?

Rather than sell ebooks, I'd rather share the methods that work for me for free since the Internet is free for all or I'd just keep the "secrets" to myself and keep making money. My own opinion sha!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dygeasy:
So we will still buy ebook. LOL!

I don't think it makes any sense for y'all selling ebook for making money on the Internet. Why sell ebook for measly sums compared to the huge amounts of money you people claim to earn on the Internet. Do you have money management problem?

Rather than sell ebooks, I'd rather share the methods that work for me for free since the Internet is free for all or I'd just keep the "secrets" to myself and keep making money. My own opinion sha!

Ya, that's true. I am sharing one of my online money making info free here already....but you don't expect me to share all my online money making methods and secrets here for free.

Even Bill Gates the richest man in the world is still selling some books he wrote....he also buys books too...he reads a lot....if u want to be rich, learn to buy quality info books and read bro.

If I tell you how much I have spent on buying info books, ebooks, paying for online webinars and group coachings, you will scream! and those things gave me the knowledge I want to sell through my ebook at a very reduced price compared to the wonderful info packed in there.

You won't believe how much I paid to join a private facebook group owned by an American internet marketing guru....that's after buying his ebook o.....I still paid another $25 just for him to add me to the group.

Also let me come to our Nigerian level....Ben Bruce is one of the richest Nigerians we know now and also a serving senator....why is he still selling his book and not sharing it to all Nigerians for free

Why did Obasanjo after milking Nigerian crude oil dry, looting all our joint national wealth, and still sold his "My Watch" book for a whooping sum of #25,000....why didn't he share it free to us

Some info can't be given free....and if you really want to make money online...not peanut, be ready to pay for some information, tools and equipment you need.

If you can't buy the ebook, that means you can't even do the businesses I taught in the book...that's #FACT bro

3 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
ourchoice:
Ya, that's true. I am sharing one of my online money making info free here already....but you don't expect me to share all my online money making methods and secrets here for free.

Even Bill Gates the richest man in the world is still selling some books he wrote....he also buys books too...he reads a lot....if u want to be rich, learn to buy quality info books and read bro.

If I tell you how much I have spent on buying info books, ebooks, paying for online webinars and group coachings, you will scream! and those things gave me the knowledge I want to sell through my ebook at a very reduced price compared to the wonderful info packed in there.

You won't believe how much I paid to join a private facebook group owned by an American internet marketing guru....that's after buying his ebook o.....I still paid another $25 just for him to add me to the group.

Also let me come to our Nigerian level....Ben Bruce is one of the richest Nigerians we know now and also a serving senator....why is he still selling his book and not sharing it to all Nigerians for free

Why did Obasanjo after milking Nigerian crude oil dry, looting all our joint national wealth, and still sold his "My Watch" book for a whooping sum of #25,000....why didn't he share it free to us

Some info can't be given free....and if you really want to make money online...not peanut, be ready to pay for some information, tools and equipment you need.

If you can't buy the ebook, that means you can't even do the businesses I taught in the book...that's #FACT bro
Guy you have been making all this noise just to sell eBook??

3 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
unphilaz:

thanks
Welcome my brother....that my comment you quoted and bolded....is a business investment secret I discovered on my own. I have been swindled in businesses and I learnt the hard way....I finally discovered that anyone who truly desires to achieve total financial freedom can achieve it...but you must take some bold steps like:

1. You can't combine a paid job with a thriving business, not possible...you will lose one or both
2. You can't grow your business if you leave it for others to manage while you sit somewhere pumping in money without managing the financial aspect and daily running of the business by yourself and master it well before hiring anybody to do the job for you

3. You can't achieve total financial freedom or become rich by being shy; if you are shy that Anita, Nkechi, Bola, Aisha, Onome, Ikaite, etc will see you and laugh at you for doing this or that...then you can't be rich and you will hardly succeed.

If you want to be rich, remove shyness and be bold and proud of whatever you do to earn money

4. You can't be rich or achieve financial freedom if you want everything free....be ready to pay some prize

5. You can't be rich if you are afraid not to fail

6. You can't be rich if you are afraid to try something......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Guy you have been making all this noise just to sell eBook??
Yes na cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by EnterPRO: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm patiently waiting to buy and redistribute the eBook(s) for free ...
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
EnterPRO:
I'm patiently waiting to buy and redistribute the eBook(s) for free ...

Stadelk7, I will sell it to you for #30,000.....if u don't want to buy, swerve....you ate my 2k, I will square it to get my money back cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by EnterPRO: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
ourchoice:
Stadelk7, I will sell it to you for #30,000.....if u don't want to buy, swerve....you ate my 2k, I will square it to get my money back cheesy cheesy

lol ! I will rather buy a second hand copy from any of your first few customers.

I'm sure it won't be up to 30k even when I pay them double.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by needinfo: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
ourchoice:
Yes @saints2, youtube don't joke with copyright or flagged video....especially flagging....once your video gets flagged, youtube takes it serious....I mentioned all that in my previous posts...read them up.

To overcome copyright notification on your YT videos that you got from a 3rd party...there are many ways to achieve this, one is by pausing the music or voice and adding youtube open source music....you can find this on your youtube dashboard under creator studio....library. That's a task for you....your assignment.

There is also a software you can use to change the speed of a video to outsmart youtube copyright bot from detecting it....

If you change the speed play of the video using some video editing softwares and then remove the original music to add yours from youtube....or by adding your own voice...then you have escaped this.

Lastly, who said you must upload only videos made by foreigners

I create my own videos too....you can use pictures......graphics to create very interesting videos that will gain audience....just make sure your pictures are clear enough and you are creating the video in a very interesting topic like I already revealed in my initial posts.

Lastly, to make your video to gain views faster and possibly go viral, there are certain things you must consider:

1. The storyline
2. The video title
3. Tags: very important
4. Description: not so important

These 4 things are the main key things I use to make my video go viral faster
you've not really made a point. All what you've mentioned is not really what the topic explained. I thought you will talk about how to get the youtube adsense, where to source for funny video, how to write killer title, how to make your video go viral, how to cash your earnings, what other monetization you used aside youtube etc. These are stuffs you should talk about. You only talk about the cash you made and your video got flagged. No explaination on where to start from so novice can also learn. You bit around the bush just like stadelk7 ebook without explaining in details what to do to get started .

One thing i have observed about thread openers who want to share info is that they only bit around the bush without explaining in details and the next thing they will bring up is selling of their ebook. What is the essence of this thread if you don't want to share and explain how to go about achieving making money with youtube.

Don't create a topic if you want to keep a secret hidden and ask for people to ask you questions when you did not explain in details just like stadelk7 did. The both of you have just done same, no explaination to the overall goal and expect some one to ask questions

7 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 9:00am On Feb 29, 2016
needinfo:
you've not really made a point. All what you've mentioned is not really what the topic explained. I thought you will talk about how to get the youtube adsense, where to source for funny video, how to write killer title, how to make your video go viral, how to cash your earnings, what other monetization you used aside youtube etc. These are stuffs you should talk about. You only talk about the cash you made and your video got flagged. No explaination on where to start from so novice can also learn. You bit around the bush just like stadelk7 ebook without explaining in details what to do to get started .

One thing i have observed about thread openers who want to share info is that they only bit around the bush without explaining in details and the next thing they will bring up is selling of their ebook. What is the essence of this thread if you don't want to share and explain how to go about achieving making money with youtube.

Don't create a topic if you want to keep a secret hidden and ask for people to ask you questions when you did not explain in details just like stadelk7 did. The both of you have just done same, no explaination to the overall goal and expect some one to ask questions
Welcome on board.

In my earlier posts, I made it clear that I need you guys to ask me questions as a way of getting the best out of this thread. I said it....you don't expect a teacher to enter an empty classroom and make introduction of his subject, definition, etc and no single student asked questions, rather they kept abusing and cursing the teacher that he doesn't know anything about the subject he wants to teach without even asking the teacher a question to know if the teacher can deliver or not....

I opened the floor....made introductions....and demanded for questions to ensure people are really interested in what I want to teach, but what did I get in return Curses, abuses, attacks...no single constructive question asked so far aside attack.

Do we think that's the best way to learn from a volunteer tutor By attacking, abusing and accusing someone who opened a thread to teach others what people are paying to learn, for free....

And mind you, you can't compare this to stadelk7's ebook because he sold his ebook while I am giving out my own info for free...so you can't compare them.

If you buy my ebook and I don't show you the steps to take in all the business ideas I discussed, then you have the right to abuse or attack me.

But this is a free topic...the best thing any sensible person that wants to learn from this topic ought to do is ask constructive and encouraging questions and then wait to see if I would answer or not.

Now, to some of the questions you asked indirectly and abusively in your comment, I will answer them below:

Step 1: you need to upload a video to youtube to make money from youtube
Step 2: how do you get the video to upload? You either create one yourself (the best option) or you download other people's video and edit and upload back to youtube.

Where can you download interesting vidoes....try vimeo.....go to facebook and search for funny video vines. Now, how do you download them? You will need to download Mozilla browser...and then go to google, download, Mozilla browser video download helper. Its an extension app, download it and install into your Mozilla browser.

Now, when you see a funny video vine you like on facebook after you search for them and find one, copy the url and paste on your Mozilla browser and press enter for the video to start playing...then you will see something like a halogen molecule symbol on the far right end of your browser dangling about....click on it and it will drop down....then select, download and convert.

This app will automatically download and convert the funny video vine to a WMV for you saved on your desktop. Once the download is complete, the download bar will stop from green bar to stop.

Go to your desktop and open the video to ensure it actually downloaded.

Now, use the video editing software I gave out in my earlier post to work on the video....cut, crop, etc to your desire and taste and save back.

You can also use windows movie maker to do this....though you will have some limitations compared to the other software I mentioned earlier...read my posts carefully and stop reading with anger and heated mindset.

Now, log into your youtube channel or account.

Click on upload....then select the video you have edited and saved and that's it....it will start uploading..showing percentage of upload remaining.

Now, to make your video to get picked easily and faster by youtube.....do this:

5 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Carmal90(m): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2016
ourchoice:
Welcome on board.

In my earlier posts, I made it clear that I need you guys to ask me questions as a way of getting the best out of this thread. I said it....you don't expect a teacher to enter an empty classroom and make introduction of his subject, definition, etc and no single student asked questions, rather they kept abusing and cursing the teacher that he doesn't know anything about the subject he wants to teach without even asking the teacher a question to know if the teacher can deliver or not....

I opened the floor....made introductions....and demanded for questions to ensure people are really interested in what I want to teach, but what did I get in return Curses, abuses, attacks...no single constructive question asked so far aside attack.

Do we think that's the best way to learn from a volunteer tutor By attacking, abusing and accusing someone who opened a thread to teach others what people are paying to learn, for free....

And mind you, you can't compare this to stadelk7's ebook because he sold his ebook while I am giving out my own info for free...so you can't compare them.

If you buy my ebook and I don't show you the steps to take in all the business ideas I discussed, then you have the right to abuse or attack me.

But this is a free topic...the best thing any sensible person that wants to learn from this topic ought to do is ask constructive and encouraging questions and then wait to see if I would answer or not.

Now, to some of the questions you asked indirectly and abusively in your comment, I will answer them below:

Step 1: you need to upload a video to youtube to make money from youtube
Step 2: how do you get the video to upload? You either create one yourself (the best option) or you download other people's video and edit and upload back to youtube.

Where can you download interesting vidoes....try vimeo.....go to facebook and search for funny video vines. Now, how do you download them? You will need to download Mozilla browser...and then go to google, download, Mozilla browser video download helper. Its an extension app, download it and install into your Mozilla browser.

Now, when you see a funny video vine you like on facebook after you search for them and find one, copy the url and paste on your Mozilla browser and press enter for the video to start playing...then you will see something like a halogen molecule symbol on the far right end of your browser dangling about....click on it and it will drop down....then select, download and convert.

This app will automatically download and convert the funny video vine to a WMV for you saved on your desktop. Once the download is complete, the download bar will stop from green bar to stop.

Go to your desktop and open the video to ensure it actually downloaded.

Now, use the video editing software I gave out in my earlier post to work on the video....cut, crop, etc to your desire and taste and save back.

You can also use windows movie maker to do this....though you will have some limitations compared to the other software I mentioned earlier...read my posts carefully and stop reading with anger and heated mindset.

Now, log into your youtube channel or account.

Click on upload....then select the video you have edited and saved and that's it....it will start uploading..showing percentage of upload remaining.

Now, to make your video to get picked easily and faster by youtube.....do this:

Nice,pls how can we or i get ppaid through uploading on youtube

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 9:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Carmal90:

Nice,pls how can we or i get ppaid through uploading on youtube
There are many ways to make money from your youtube videos aside Google Adsense. Google Adsense is one of the major ways though, but not always the most rewarding except your videos have good views or are viral videos.

One other way to monetize your youtube videos....as in make money from your videos on youtube is through youtube ad networks....they pay better than Google adsense from my own personal experience though.

Another way is by being smart....and monetizing your videos with high converting CPA offers; especially the Email submit offers....this has generated me most of the money I make on youtube.

I love calm, constructive questions like this instead of attacks and abuses when I am only volunteering to help people learn how to make money online for free.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by holuphisayor(m): 9:56am On Feb 29, 2016
ourchoice:
There are many ways to make money from your youtube videos aside Google Adsense. Google Adsense is one of the major ways though, but not always the most rewarding except your videos have good views or are viral videos.

One other way to monetize your youtube videos....as in make money from your videos on youtube is through youtube ad networks....they pay better than Google adsense from my own personal experience though.

Another way is by being smart....and monetizing your videos with high converting CPA offers; especially the Email submit offers....this has generated me most of the money I make on youtube.

I love calm, constructive questions like this instead of attacks and abuses when I am only volunteering to help people learn how to make money online for free.
Well, well, well
Thought you had something to offer but u seem not to even know shit about youtube earnings.

How does network pays more than adsense? TELL mE

Youtube takes cut from ur earnings and the rest is shown on your dashboard.

MCN networks takes percentage cut from ur dashboard earnings. In my own case, my network takes 30% cut. Some take 40%, 20%

Depending on your contract.

Dude u dont know shit. Just cheap info marketer looking for prey.

If i may ask you how long does it take youtube to update ur dashboard with earnings and stats?

Oya start searching google. be cautious of ur reply to me cos i bite back. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 10:15am On Feb 29, 2016
holuphisayor:

Well, well, well
Thought you had something to offer but u seem not to even know shit about youtube earnings.

MCN networks takes percentage cut from ur dashboard earnings. In my own case, my network takes 30% cut. Some take 40%, 20%

If i may ask you how long does it take youtube to update ur dashboard with earnings and stats?

Oya start searching google. be cautious of ur reply to me cos i bite back. Thanks
Lol....I know your type....you are afraid and angry that I am leaking your online income source secret to the whole world and you just want to indirectly get me pissed so as to stop dishing out the free info to people for fear that it will get saturated....sorry bro....the secrets have been leaked already, go find another means or come let me teach you more profitting methods to make more money online.

Stop being so petty and bend down and learn from your seniors you hear cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are really smart and tactical...ever since I started this thread....all them making pennies on youtube have been shaking with fear that I am leaking their secret to people for free...guys don't be fooled o......pick my points and implement....don't let these wicked souls deceive you people o...they don't want you people to learn how they are making money online for fear that if many people learn it, they won't make money again...that's how wicked Nigerians can be.....forgetting that the sky is too big for all birds to fly happily smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by holuphisayor(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2016
ourchoice:
Lol....I know your type....you are afraid and angry that I am leaking your online income source secret to the whole world and you just want to indirectly get me pissed so as to stop dishing out the free info to people for fear that it will get saturated....sorry bro....the secrets have been leaked already, go find another means or come let me teach you more profitting methods to make more money online.

Stop being so petty and bend down and learn from your seniors you hear cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are really smart and tactical...ever since I started this thread....all them making pennies on youtube have been shaking with fear that I am leaking their secret to people for free...guys don't be fooled o......pick my points and implement....don't let these wicked souls deceive you people o...they don't want you people to learn how they are making money online for fear that if many people learn it, they won't make money again...that's how wicked Nigerians can be.....forgetting that the sky is too big for all birds to fly happily smiley
Hey bro,
Your methods are not for me
Go ahead with ur ebook. Mr. Ebook seller.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Carmal90(m): 10:43am On Feb 29, 2016
ourchoice:

Bravo sir, well enunciated, but sir there is still issues,you mention 3 steps or stages to make money from youtube, but as am talking or chatting with you i did not know how goodle adsense,email subscription and youtube ad works,pls sir can you do more explicit explanation sir

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2016
holuphisayor:

Hey bro,
Your methods are not for me
Go ahead with ur ebook. Mr. Ebook seller.
I am very certain and convinced that you are making penny on youtube and afraid that if I show people how to make money on youtube here, that many people will start it and thereby blocking your chances, don't be afraid...everyone can succeed in life so long as you are smart enough to twist things around better than others okay

If you really want to make money online and become truly free financially, do yourself a favor and get my ebook. It will help you a lot. Your eyes will be opened to many things you didn't know before now. I used to be like you some years back forming 'I too know' in making money online and at the end of the month, I make less than $20, but when I stopped forming 'I too know' and calmed down...and also started buying good info materials from people who know how to, my story changed...what hurts me is the fact that I learnt late....if I had cooled down and learnt early enough when I started online business, I ought to have gone father than where I am today.

So please, take my advise...stop forming 'I too know' in everything, it doesn't help....even if you know, calm down and learn more from others.

Even though I knew everything about selling on Amazon and selling there....udemy, etc....when I saw stadelk7's thread via his handle: fedupnigerian, I didn't go attacking him...I pretended and asked him many constructive questions which he dodged and answered some incorrectly.....to finalize my assumption that stadelk7 doesn't know what he was teaching, I went further to pay for his ebook just to make sure I uncover him...and finally, I paid the prize to uncover him and save others heartache.....so do same....and stop forming expert while struggling to make $100 a month okay

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Carmal90:

Bravo sir, well enunciated, but sir there is still issues,you mention 3 steps or stages to make money from youtube, but as am talking or chatting with you i did not know how goodle adsense,email subscription and youtube ad works,pls sir can you do more explicit explanation sir
Welcome again....people like you go far....I remember you...we had discussion via mail, welcome again.

Google Adsense is a programme created by Google for serving ads based on pay per click and view (impression).

This is one of the most famous ways blog, website owners and youtube video creators make money online, but not the only way and not the most profitable to most experienced webmasters and top youtube creators.

Google pay you a certain percent of the money advertisers paid to advertise their goods, products or services via Google adwords....for helping them to promote these ads using either: your blog, website, video, etc. In this lesson, video.

Now, the major problem people face with adsense is getting approval....and keeping up with adsense policies. if you look, nairaland doesn't have google adsense, if it had it....seun would have been making between $500 - $1000 daily from it because of the high number of people that visit nairaland...but unfortunately, google adsense don't accept forums like nairaland because they can't stick to their policies of avoiding pornographic contents like n.ude images, adult words, videos, etc....which some nairaland psychos here can wake up and violate with their nonsense posts here.

Now, like I said above....the major challenges people face with google adsense is getting approval to serve google ads....but then, it is easier to get google adsense approval through youtube than with your blog or website.

But please before you apply for google adsense account if you don't have one already, make sure you have at least 5 unique videos that didn't violate youtube copyright content....and wait till your videos have at least 1,000 views.

As for ad networks....they only accept youtube channels with enough video views and subscribers....most will contact you themselves when they see your video making hits or going viral...but you can also apply to some.

As for the CPA offers....you will need to join some high paying and high converting CPA networks...I will recommend: Maxbounty, AdworkMedia, Crakrevenue, CPAlead, Commissionjunction and also go for Amazon affiliate programme.

These programmes have earned me good money.

You won't understand them just here...they are a whole lot of topic to be handled separately bro.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by johnnobles: 12:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
johnnobles:
How do I get access to your eBook johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by marvelito: 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
holuphisayor:

Well, well, well

am totally agianst this. Since u knw more than dis dude. And willing to give us what u knw for free y dnt u share with us what u knw or open a thread to teach us. Trust me so many ppl are ready to learn. Am will be expecting a positive reply frm u. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Sir, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply to know my fate on matter raised. Thanks sir

ourchoice:
Hi guys, I have read lots of threads on this forum where people share their online money making ideas to assist others who are struggling to make money online.

One thing is this, with the unstable nature of our Nigerian economy, it is advisable for every Nigerian youth to have a backup income plan no matter how big you are earning from your job, business or trade right now because anything can happen to that good job you have now tomorrow.

I am not here to discourage those working to quit...please don't....even though being your own boss or an entrepreneur is the best anyone can wish for in life, it is never the shortest cut to financial success in life because not all entrepreneurs end up rich.

If you have a good job, keep it....save enough, plan to invest and please don't just invest in anything they tell you....invest wisely and make sure you know about what you want to invest in....don't invest in any business you won't sit at the helm of its daily affairs.....don't set up business for another person to manage for you....it won't work....once you have decided to set up a business, then start planning to quit your job if you want to truly grow that business to a successful one.

That's a topic for another day....

Back to our topic for today: how to make money with Youtube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.