Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (53071 Views)

Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide / Who Can Sell $350 Paypal Fund For Me @ 270 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
holuphisayor:
Youtube not a get rich scheme, you need to be a creator to earn money. Dont know what this dude is selling but i think its not worth it. Google owns youtube, there is no trick you can play. Your monetisation will be disabled fast and earnings lost/ account banned. Dont even think of copying peoples videos.

My small earnings. cheesy
funny u, lol....i also made it clear that's it's not a get rich quick scheme....

If u think u will be earning the money via google adsense on your youtube, then u aren't serious....that can only be possible if your video have got 500k + views like some of my videos.

You simply twist it with cpa offer, got that?

Meanwhile, my eBook doesn't dwell just on making money on youtube....but so many more profitable ideas were revealed with step-by-step practical guides to do them.

I teach only what I have tried that worked for me.

If you doubt the eBook, get a copy and come back here to review it and tell people the truth, that's what I do....thats what I did with the guy selling eBook on FBA, etc....i knew he doesn't know what he promised to teach, I challenged him and then went ahead to order his eBook just to be sure I wasn't accusing him unjustly, and after I bought his eBook, I was bold enough to come back here and expose him.

Do same bro....my eBook is 10k, but I am offering 50% discount for nairalanders to end soon. Get it for 5k and review
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by holuphisayor(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
ourchoice:
funny u, lol....i also made it clear that's it's not a get rich quick scheme....

If u think u will be earning the money via google adsense on your youtube, then u aren't serious....that can only be possible if your video have got 500k + views like some of my videos.

You simply twist it with cpa offer, got that?

Meanwhile, my eBook doesn't dwell just on making money on youtube....but so many more profitable ideas were revealed with step-by-step practical guides to do them.

I teach only what I have tried that worked for me.

If you doubt the eBook, get a copy and come back here to review it and tell people the truth, that's what I do....thats what I did with the guy selling eBook on FBA, etc....i knew he doesn't know what he promised to teach, I challenged him and then went ahead to order his eBook just to be sure I wasn't accusing him unjustly, and after I bought his eBook, I was bold enough to come back here and expose him.

Do same bro....my eBook is 10k, but I am offering 50% discount for nairalanders to end soon. Get it for 5k and review
Would rather donate the money to charity than buy your ebook. Dont think i'm a retard like you.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2016
holuphisayor:

Would rather donate the money to charity than buy your ebook. Dont think i'm a retard like you.
I see, do have a beautiful day ahead smiley
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ajsans: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2016
ourchoice:
Nice move.....but don't expect it so quick...remember what I am teaching isn't a get rich quick method.....I am sure they are setting up the platform to start reaping soon.

You can't just upload video on youtube today and start earning $300 tomorrow...its not possible and no witch or wizard can do that.

You video need to get views....you need to make it go viral and it must be free of copyright....etc....and then you monetize it using the methods explain and sit back to watch the money roll in.

One good thing about internet money is once you set it up successfully, you can go sleeping while the money rolls in.

I still earn money from my youtube channel even though I stopped uploading videos since November last year.

I still earn money from my adsense even though I stopped working on some of my major micro niche sites months ago.

I still earn royalties from my ebooks on sale on different online platforms....these are books I published 2 to 1 year ago.....I only get email notification of payment....and once in a while, I log into my accounts to check sales reports and buyer's reviews.

In summary, don't expect people who have bought the book to come here and tell you they have started making $3000 monthly....just after 1 - 2 weeks of buying the ebook, that's not possible my brother smiley

I am not here to deceive anybody....I am here to help people discover ways to earn money doing some of the things they know how to do or some that they don't know about....while earning a commission too
Bro I get you, am not after a get rich quick scheme. But I want to ask, since you said you've made such amount on youtube, then why did you stop uploading videos on youtube? does it means it isn't lucrative as before.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2016
ajsans:

Bro I get you, am not after a get rich quick scheme. But I want to ask, since you said you've made such amount on youtube, then why did you stop uploading videos on youtube? does it means it isn't lucrative as before.
Hi Aj, read through my posts, I am still earning from youtube even after I have stopped uploading videos.

That's one good thing about online business; once u set it up properly, u can forget the rest and go for another thing while the money rolls in.

I stopped uploading more videos because I became too occupied with too many things (writing ebooks, preparing tutorial materials for my online teaching job which I also explained in my eBook, creating new MN sites, building more social media accounts for my cpa biz, growing my ecommerce biz, etc).

Creating quality videos that will keep my youtube channel rating up requires lots of time and effort which I didn't have again cos of the so many things I am into.

But at least I still earn bw $50 - $120 monthly from my youtube channels monthly even though I have stopped creating new videos.

Pls note: if u want to make good money from youtube, be ready to create unique and very interesting videos like I explained earlier. Also be ready to add some smart tricks with cpa
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ajsans: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2016
ourchoice:
Hi Aj, read through my posts, I am still earning from youtube even after I have stopped uploading videos.

That's one good thing about online business; once u set it up properly, u can forget the rest and go for another thing while the money rolls in.

I stopped uploading more videos because I became too occupied with too many things (writing ebooks, preparing tutorial materials for my online teaching job which I also explained in my eBook, creating new MN sites, building more social media accounts for my cpa biz, growing my ecommerce biz, etc).

Creating quality videos that will keep my youtube channel rating up requires lots of time and effort which I didn't have again cos of the so many things I am into.

But at least I still earn bw $50 - $120 monthly from my youtube channels monthly even though I have stopped creating new videos.

Pls note: if u want to make good money from youtube, be ready to create unique and very interesting videos like I explained earlier. Also be ready to add some smart tricks with cpa
OK thanks for the reply.The ball is now at my court to take a decision.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2016
ajsans:

OK thanks for the reply.The ball is now at my court to take a decision.
You really need to get the eBook aj....I know why I said this. forget the youtube, you will get to discover so many other online business secrets....and after u purchase the eBook, u automatically qualify to get more bonus info on rare online business ideas you can use to make more money while sleeping.

Do you know that I made $500 in just 3 days using an American music celebrity Very simple trick....just discovered this last week....honestly, there's plenty money to be made onlinesmiley
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ajsans: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2016
ourchoice:
You really need to get the eBook aj....I know why I said this. forget the youtube, you will get to discover so many other online business secrets....and after u purchase the eBook, u automatically qualify to get more bonus info on rare online business ideas you can use to make more money while sleeping.

Do you know that I made $500 in just 3 days using an American music celebrity Very simple trick....just discovered this last week....honestly, there's plenty money to be made onlinesmiley
Don't worry ourchice will contact you when am ready next week to get the eBook. Just want to get somethings done.Thanks
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
ajsans:

Don't worry ourchice will contact you when am ready next week to get the eBook. Just want to get somethings done.Thanks
Okay, you are welcome
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by pocoapoco88: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
ourchoice:

$500 in 3days? Dats gr8 if u r honest abt dat.mite consider ur book as long as u r truthful abt its efficacy but wud like 2 ask a few questions.1- r dia upsells in ur ebook? 2- d $500 in 3days strategy is it also incuded in d ebook? 3- is dia money back gurantee?
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
pocoapoco88:
$500 in 3days? Dats gr8 if u r honest abt dat.mite consider ur book as long as u r truthful abt its efficacy but wud like 2 ask a few questions.1- r dia upsells in ur ebook? 2- d $500 in 3days strategy is it also incuded in d ebook? 3- is dia money back gurantee?
Hi, no....that secret is not an entirely sustainable online money making business one can rely on...I just used it to earn a quick cash....my foreign mentor showed me....so I tried it and I couldn't believe it....but the issue is the account I used to make the money got banned but I got my money anyway cos its a different company that paid me.....for instance, its just like one using nairaland to advertise a bad market and got banned forever while you have already made your sales and got away cheesy

Its not as if its an illegal stuff, just that Facebook frowns at it...its against their TOS.....so its not included in my eBook....but if you want it and wanna try it, I will show you after you purchase the eBook....I am sure you can still get even bigger success with it....but make sure you will use another facebook account you are ready to lose grin

My brother, my eBook worths more than the price I am selling it to nairalanders - 5k.

A trial will convince you sir....yes, money back guaranteed smiley
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ajsans: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
ourchoice:
Okay, you are welcome
Hello ourchoice am ready for the stuff. Hope I won't be disappointed. How do I go about getting it.
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by ourchoice(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2016
ajsans:

Hello ourchoice am ready for the stuff. Hope I won't be disappointed. How do I go about getting it.
Hi, send me a mail: frankywealth@outllook.com and plz explain who u are in the mail body
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by CosmicJames(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2016
ajsans:

You can reach @op directly through his personal email for a quick responds. It important you mention that you are contacting him from nairaland to get the ebook for a 50% discount he promise.
Here is his email: frankywealth@outlook.com

Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by doyinisaac(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
mtcheww....every intelligent people on nairaland know that people like you will still end your thread with selling of Ebook...all this dumb ebook marketers claiming millionaires...liars....
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by brainiac007: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
holuphisayor:

Well, well, well
Thought you had something to offer but u seem not to even know shit about youtube earnings.

How does network pays more than adsense? TELL mE

Youtube takes cut from ur earnings and the rest is shown on your dashboard.

MCN networks takes percentage cut from ur dashboard earnings. In my own case, my network takes 30% cut. Some take 40%, 20%

Depending on your contract.

Dude u dont know shit. Just cheap info marketer looking for prey.

If i may ask you how long does it take youtube to update ur dashboard with earnings and stats?

Oya start searching google. be cautious of ur reply to me cos i bite back. Thanks

Hello,
Could you please tell me the answer to this question you raised:
"If i may ask you how long does it take youtube to update ur dashboard with earnings and stats?"

This is because I have a video on YouTube on a newly created YouTube channel and the monetization button is not highlighted i.e I can't select it.

Thanks
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by holuphisayor(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
brainiac007:

Hello,
Could you please tell me the answer to this question you raised:
"If i may ask you how long does it take youtube to update ur dashboard with earnings and stats?"

This is because I have a video on YouTube on a newly created YouTube channel and the monetization button is not highlighted i.e I can't select it.

Thanks
Partner a network(adsense or mcn) to enable monetisation
Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
ve been following ur thread for sometimes nw.Actually am a novice who is eager to learn from u sir,truly ur worth kind of person is really a preffered choice in dis our economical problem..i look forward to buy ur ebook as soon as possible(read my lips)and to exploit wid ur ability carriage..ur email pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
sir,ur email server is sending back my mail..kindly contact me flexbeauty25@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.