Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,934 members, 7,832,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie (33889 Views)

Pastor Amuchie Reveals What Nnamdi Kanu Needs To Do To Achieve His Aim / China Plans Visa Office In Anambra As Chinese Deputy Consul-General Visit Obiano / N’east Contract Scam: Nigeria’s Senate Talking Balderdash — SGF, Babachir Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by shamecurls(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
NwaNimo1:
China plans to colonize Nigeria via the Yuan.....China is the new IMF

Tomorrow we'll be begging for debt relief.

Sigh

Smh
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
if pmb has allowed himself to be brainwashed then its unfortunate cos the after effect of this loan will bring about serious economic crisis on the long run. With all the neccessary docs signed, buhari has just signed away the future of nigeria' economic path to recovery.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by gbens2000(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Stelvin101:

I will ask you one simple question. If you go to the local market, supermarket, plazas and shops to buy anything, I mean just anything you can think of. How many made in US or Made in China do you see in this country? If you can answer this question correctly then you are being wicked but if you failed it then you need to see a doctor for Human-to-Animal Brain Transplant.
thats is y I still stand with this u really need to be enlightened.no matter wat the dollar is the global money we just abt going astray.check out Zimbabwe.these Chinese see us as slaves and dumb.i can't give all the necessary details I would AV love to but brotherly believe wen I say we are going astray.it might seem gloomy nw but we AV sold the future already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
moshino:
@OP

Most of your postulations are incorrect, and do not capture the details of this credit facility from China, but I'll leave that for another day. And btw, I'm not a Buhari/APC apologist nor supporter. But my question to you is; What better alternative do you prescribe, given the current quagmire Nigeria is swimming in? Bear in mind that historically, most cash loans, credits and grants Nigeria got in the past, never accomplished the projects they were proposed for, rather increased the number of private jets in Nigeria and other obscene, gluttonous and materialistic lifestyle of Nigeria's political, privileged class.

Do not mind them. With the economy crashing and the naira losing value, can any of them proffer a solution (Not better than the Chinese deals) to help us out of the situation.

This deal reduces the pressure on the scarce dollars in our foreign reserves. Circulates the Yuan for our trades with China. Improve our infrastructure despite us having scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by omobaekiti: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
ElCount:
I ve been asking the question "what will China be getting in return?"
Zombies hv failed to give an answer to this question, China is not running a charity organization and nigeria is not a country anyone can count on to manage that loan properly and China is smart enough to know this so its obvious that they have at least a backup plan which we don't know. China is trying to cement its place as a world power and tilt the balance to their favor if buhari has sold us out well... The consequences are better left imagined hopefully by then the country would hv divided and B14FR4 go dey their own away from this nonsense make una dey shout sai buhari una go follow am go 6 ft under if una no take time
I am quoting you so that one of us would tell the other "I told you". I will be the one to jubilate when the policies of our able President matures,so in the next one year I told you.
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by Adminisher: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is a childish and amateurish piece from Max Amuchie. China gets nothing from scamming Nigeria. There are too many young idxxxs posting stuff these days. And the rubbish about using the loans to buy only Chinese products is childish. All sovereign loaning and aid is like that. Why must you push your street sense standards into it.

China has actually stopped scamming Nigeria with APC government.

The biggest scam run against Nigeria was in generating sets of very poor quality dumped on Nigeria for about 25 years because of NEPA woes but dumb people like this Max did not see that.
All generators Nigeria has ever imported from China are cumulatively the equivalent of about 2 trillion dollars wealth transfer from poor Nigeria to China.
Please Max, you can write fancy stuff to impress Jamb candidates on Nairaland but for we serious people we would take their six billion dollars to complete Mambila and other dams and all the rail lines we want to do. That is much better than the stupidity of importing generators and okada from China for the last 25 years . Our power and infrastructure problems were so bad that Chinese businessmen at one time built entire factories targeting only Nigeria with poor quality gen sets including "I pass my neighbour" and Okadas and Kekes but now we are saying those Chinese billionaires can now relax - we will develop our infrastructure

10 Likes

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by 2sexyus: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I went through the stuff that guy wrote and I can not see what is a scam.

He said China is taking away competition because in their loan, they will the project and deduct it as payment.

Le Kwa Nu Madu.

If someone is owing me One Hundred Thousand naira and I say that I will do the tilling of his new house and take the profit as my payment.

Please, help me answer, is that a scam?
You know some people just know how to write in good english without the tinniest understanding of things. They are very talented at analysis paralysis

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
thats is y I still stand with this u really need to be enlightened.no matter wat the dollar is the global money we just abt going astray.check out Zimbabwe.these Chinese see us as slaves and dumb.i can't give all the necessary details I would AV love to but brotherly believe wen I say we are going astray.it might seem gloomy nw but we AV sold the future already.

What we're the benefits we gained from America?

The exorbitant interest rates?

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by Torch1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Development cannot be imported, it is not the importation of artefacts from China or any other countries. Development is human oriented, it is based on the development of human capital (know-how). If Nigeria or any African country must develop, the people have to look inwards and build their country.
The solution to Nigeria's underdevelopment is "True Federalism", which will allow all the states to look inwards and explore the natural and human resources which abounds in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by 2sexyus: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
If you can't give all the details, then you have no say in this topic please. WTF are you talking about here? Abeg swerve jor...

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by Goke7: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Csami:

He also proffered a solution. He mentioned true federalism.

The people shouting true federalism these days were the ones who destroyed it in the 1960s when it was working wonders, they never knew the value then until now, getting it back I doubt but it is a welcome idea but one issue we keep silent about is the actual function of states governors, they play a critical role in development you know
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
2sexyus:
You know some people just know how to write in good english without the tinniest understanding of things. They are very talented at analysis paralysis

This your analysis paralysis is a brilliant term and clearly hits the nail on the head.

I jumped in to read some economic break down of the negative implications of dealing with China and he starts with... "I am not a finance expert."

HE did not even give a reason why it is not good. Just take away competition.

Which competition? The foreign companies leaving Nigeria daily due to our economic trials.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by gbens2000(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What we're the benefits we gained from America?

The exorbitant interest rates?
see the bigger picture our future is about to be mortgaged,the US and China are strong secret allies.the Chinese will gives u services which u will pay with all ur strength,US will give u pleasure which u will pay with ur destiny.my guy there is no greater evil .evil is evil.
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by gbens2000(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
2sexyus:
If you can't give all the details, then you have no say in this topic please. WTF are you talking about here? Abeg swerve jor...
i don't AV time to be giving u lectures do ur research and believe wat u want to,but am sure one day it will be clearer.

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by karimusa: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Scream:
We should be happy that it is only scamming... They might even colonize us! We that squandered our opportunity to be a great nation.

I don't know why some people like living in darkness. Open ur brains for once. A president is seeking a way to facilitate trade between the 2 countries and ease the pressure on dollar and some wet brains are still vomiting rubbish...
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by maupe: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gentle2015:

...so, nothing for the local manufacturers? What about the exporters? Please how do we grow our economy with everything you've listed above?

At the end of the we shall be forced to accept Yuan as our legal tender. Maybe China are trying to....
That is China's gameplan. They did same with Zimbabwe, and now Zimbabwe peddles various currencies on their streets, while the Zimbabwe dollar is as worthless as toilet paper. When they struck out Zimbabwe's $40 billion dollar debt, Mugabe was rejoicing, and he thought he was the smarter one Fastforward to present day, and see who is the smart one
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by olaztek(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
If china is aiming to overtake US as the world leader, it wud ensure that d potential investment in Nigeria is a huge success inorder to make nigeria a case study for the d rest of d africa nations to fall into their plan.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by martineverest(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:
The issue is Nigerians aren't educated enough about things like these. It sounds alien to most people. Every country doing business with another isn't only tryna protect hers but also ensuring they win with their head higher.

If your country men aren't smart enough that you will be scammed corporately.
Chinese relationship with other countries is epiphytic and sometimes symbiotic; But that of America purely parasitic

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by 2sexyus: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
see the bigger picture our future is about to be mortgaged,the US and China are strong secret allies.the Chinese will gives u services which u will pay with all ur strength,US will give u pleasure which u will pay with ur destiny.my guy there is no greater evil .evil is evil.
it's a shame you are beating about the bush with all these your conjured idealism. I can't still make a head or tail from all you have written here.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by maupe: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
karimusa:

I don't know why some people like living in darkness. Open ur brains for once. A president is seeking a way to facilitate trade between the 2 countries and ease the pressure on dollar and some wet brains are still vomiting rubbish...
At what expense. This deal, may be beneficial in the shortrun, but eventually this deal could become our most disastrous policy ever
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by karimusa: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
if pmb has allowed himself to be brainwashed then its unfortunate cos the after effect of this loan will bring about serious economic crisis on the long run. With all the neccessary docs signed, buhari has just signed away the future of nigeria' economic path to recovery.

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:

Which future?
The jobs that is about to be created? Over two hundred thousand Nigerian youths.
The expertise our workers will develop?
The infrastructure that will save lives due to less traffic on the roads.
The Power that will improve the production rate of the country.

I am yet to see what is bad about this project.

Itemize the negative effects of the deals.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by quackmaire: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tonyosas101:
I love Nigerians so much....we always see bad thing in every good things....there's always advantage in every disadvantage

even Obama noh be saint for all Americans eye

**** i swear...... has ur buhari not spent $2b so far on his traveling?

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by gbens2000(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Which future?
The jobs that is about to be created?
Over two hundred thousand Nigerian youths.

who told u need a 2b dolls loan for that it okay if they want to build infrastructures and create jobs.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by manny4life(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
The proposal does look good on paper, but my question is, if this move is to open trade doors (imports) between both countries, what plans does Nigeria have in place to secure against China's influx of cheap commodity?

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by erico2k2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
ticker:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1052689368126246&substory_index=0&id=378378918890631&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6273342050025209960%3Amf_story_key.9015994599598537311&__tn__=%2As
Look E go good say chinease companies construct like 5 power plants and they pay on our behalf with yuan
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by manny4life(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Which future?
The jobs that is about to be created? Over two hundred thousand Nigerian youths.

So what is China getting in return? Also, at the expense of what are we receiving all these?

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by drss1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Goke7:
agreed, so what are the alternatives? We need to proffer solutions more these days than complain.

But if its all about complain, then sorry op you've got no point
op already pointed d solution: True Federalism n Free market.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by HzRF(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
balash:
Buhari and all those governors and reps that represented Nigerians including fashola and amaechi are illetrates and not smart enough to look at the future issues this loans and contracts would bring forth?

This people are old enough to be your father, inshort they can give birth to you, and u beleive they are so daft huh? You youths of nowadays that can't even be class captains in your primary or secondary school just love to beleive you are smarter than everyone else??

Keep your wailing on!! Who wail epp

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by olaztek(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Torch1:
Development cannot be imported, it is not the importation of artefacts from China or any other countries. Development is human oriented, it is based on the development of human capital (know-how). If Nigeria or any African country must develop, the people have to look inwards and build their country.
The solution to Nigeria's underdevelopment is "True Federalism", which will allow all the states to look inwards and explore the natural and human resources which abounds in Nigeria.
With the poor state of infrastructure and scare resources in nigeria, true federalism cannot work.

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
gbens2000:
who told u need a 2b dolls loan for that it okay if they want to build infrastructures and create jobs.

Two billion can not even do it. That is why you guys miss it. The Railway Project runs into Billions of dollars. What about the Plants and refineries?

How much do you think it will cost to build a standard refinery?

When the Refineries are completed, it will also take a chunk from our labor market.

Is there any other way out? Remember, the America you want us to continue dealing with owes China.

The U.S. debt to China is $1.238 trillion, as of January 2016.
Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
manny4life:

So what is China getting in return? Also, at the expense of what are we receiving all these?

The Yuan swap deal is a major win. It is worth every good deal we get out of them. It gives their currency massive strength and circulation. Especially, Nigeria being an economic hub for many African countries.

Their construction companies get to expand and have strong bases with Nigeria and get consistent supply of construction work.

Their exportation increases because most of the materials will come from there. Note, without the deal, most of the products will still come from China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.