Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools (54891 Views)

Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition / The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities / Webometrics Transparent Ranking Of Universities 2016: UNN Tops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by chiefobdk(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Ede owns only Madonna and veritas in Enugu.
argue with fact
About Caritas University Origin Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria on December 16 2004. It was officially opened on January 21, 2005 by the Federal Minister for Education, Prof. Fabian Osuji. The formal opening was on January 31, 2005. The pioneer students of 250 matriculated on May 28, 2005 in a beutiful ceremony that attracted dignitries both church and state. It is the second Catholic University in Nigeria founded by Rev. Fr. Prof. Emmanuel Paul Mattew Edeh C.S.Sp, OFR. Although he founded the school, the proprietor of the University is the Congregation of Sisters of Jesus the Saviour, a religious Congregation of Nuns founded by him.
http://www.caritasuni.edu.ng/about

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by donvicky2007: 10:03pm On May 05, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Ede owns only Madonna and veritas in Enugu.

REV. FR.Ede owns Madonna in Anambra state and Rivers state, Caritas in Enugu and osusa polytechnic in Enugu State.
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by donvicky2007: 10:22pm On May 05, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Am not gonna argue with u though. U just misplacing them.

Caritas is in Anambra state only. One in umunya, the other at Oba.

Veritas is a catholic school in abj, but ede own one in Enugu too in Nike. I ve being dia too.

Dia re 3 private university I know in Anambra, St. Paul, Caritas and Madonna.

My brother you are mistaking TANSIAN UNIVERSITY UMUNYA ANAMBRA STATE with their other campus at Oba old road Oba after consolidated construction company (CCC)oba to Caritas University Enugu.

We have three private universities in Anambra State, Madonna university Okija, Tansian University Umunya and Paul University Awka.
Visit www. nuc.edu.ng or Google to check which state Caritas is situated.

Caritas is owned by Rev. FR Prof. Emmanuel Ede While Tansian university is owned by Most Rev Fr. Msgr Prof. John bosco Akam who hails from Uga Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by mattyboy007(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Catholic Schools still top the list.
I give it to them! smiley

Apart from NO.12 and No.26, whatever happened to all the Federal Government Colleges and Unity Schools shocked

Abeg, wey all these private schools wey dey collect big-big money for Lagos,
I no see many of them for the list o! shocked embarassed
my dear 22 na govt skul..
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Tolexander: 12:13am On May 06, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Waiting for the state breakdown so we can see how osun will now be dragging last with Yobe.
you make sense die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by spicyhoney(f): 12:13am On May 06, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Check number 48, dat d school from my place.

Uga, in Anambra state, owned by a priest and the owner of Caritas university.

I noticed a lot of Catholic schools on the list though, main reason schools should be handed over the the church, was done in Anambra that's why we could see st. Charles of ex-ruggedness making the A list after its total reborn.

Catholic schools remain the best, apart from the quality education you get from them, the level of discipline and moral up rightness they instill is high.

I am proud to be a product of one even though I am not a Catholic.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Obinnio: 2:29am On May 06, 2016
I Rep Marist Brothers Juniorate Uturu Okigwe, Abia State, we don't take last, no dulling, Good one Boys

5 Likes

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by SirdimayG(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2016
See that Number20 GLORIUOS FOUNDATION COLLEGE OWODE YEWA..... I BE OMO OGUN... SOUTHWEST SURE PASS

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by fatiaforreal: 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
The ranking will remain meaningless until examination malpractices are wiped out from our system, and our examinations have credibility. We all know how private schools, with some exceptions, go to to any length to justify their fees. Furthermore, cheating is not a crime in some cultures. I've seen members of a community beat up an NYSC corp member for preventing malpractices in an exam, with full support of the chiefs.
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Centrix: 5:44pm On May 06, 2016
Jen92:
Awwww. My school Igbinedion dropped from number 1 in previous year, to number 5.

tah! igbinedion was not number 1 last year stop it
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by betterABIAstate: 9:28pm On May 06, 2016
I Rep Britach secondary school, amuzukwu, ibeku, umuahia no8.

Abia has the highest number of secondary schools on best 50 list.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by LaCotti: 1:54am On May 07, 2016
My alma mater
Seun 's alma mater
No. 29 grin
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by rejosom(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2016
Baroba:
My alma mater number 2, Marist brothers Okigwe, home of the thoroughbred... grin

Greatest Xjay.... much love. Hope say u dey show June 6 this year?
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by rejosom(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2016
Obinnio:
I Rep Marist Brothers Juniorate Uturu Okigwe, Abia State, we don't take last, no dulling, Good one Boys
Greatest Xjay!!!
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by rejosom(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2016
midastouch:
Marist Brothers Juniorate (MBJ) for Life!

repping at No. 2!

Ad Jesum Per Mariam!

Much respect Bro.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Obinnio: 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
rejosom:

Greatest Xjay!!!
Great My Brother, I am proud to be an Xjay
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Obinnio: 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
rejosom:

Greatest Xjay!!!
Great My Brother, Proudly an Xjay.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by rejosom(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2016
Obinnio:
Great My Brother, Proudly an Xjay.

Great.... Ad Jesium per Mariam. 2004, that's my set... u can PM me for onward familiarization and unmasking.
Re: WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools by Obinnio: 3:57pm On May 10, 2016
rejosom:

Great.... Ad Jesium per Mariam. 2004, that's my set... u can PM me for onward familiarization and unmasking.
Wao You are in SP MCC set ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JSS1 Textbook Teaching Masturbation As Abstinence Causes Outrage / Effects Of Lamination On Certificate / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.