Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates (38868 Views)

5 Productive Things Nigerian Graduates Can Do During Weekends / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider / Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by leahcimzil: 9:16am On May 08, 2016
apt
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 9:16am On May 08, 2016
grin grin

Lastmumu nice!

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Jazmiynne: 9:18am On May 08, 2016
LastMumu:

shhhhhhh, don't tell her anything o. How does one blush on behalf of someone else though? I've been seriously eager to learn that shii since I was in primary school. undecided
Lol see me in camera wink
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2016
LastMumu:
This thread is dedicated to amicable09 as a celebration of her recent job-landing success. This is the beginning of new and greater things in your life darling. wink
I remember that name. A troublemaker...Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Samjr(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2016
Really nice
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Chijosky(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2016
Teacher: who is Adamu?

Student :Adamu is a mumu
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2016
grin angry grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by skywalker495(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
Rofl
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by mmababy101(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
This is so hilarious. U tried to put this together. Thanks for making me laugh hard.
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Oshege(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by stubbornman(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2016
hit like if you can relate to this thread
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by georgieporgie(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2016
I can relate to these well.. Buh got a not well paying job afta 1month outta NYSC.. 4Months down d line, got anoda, dat paid 3x d former....

Empoyers r psychos.... D former refused paying my last salary simply cuz i left without givn a month notice.
How cruel!!!
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 10:51am On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 11:06am On May 08, 2016
LastMumu:
This thread is dedicated to amicable09 as a celebration of her recent job-landing success. This is the beginning of new and greater things in your life darling. wink

Awwwwwwwwww!
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by njiasi30(f): 11:19am On May 08, 2016
Chai!!! Nlders will nt kill me with laugh 2day oh. Op, thanks 4 making me 2 laugh away my sorrow grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by jacy67(f): 11:57am On May 08, 2016
hahahahaha!!! I can relate to these.

I asked one of my students the causes of migration and she answered " emotional disaster"
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
grin
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by shulamitewoman(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
Lmao...tank God I didn't even spend a day at home after NYSC..God is faithful..
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by EmmahO(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2016
Can't wait.... grin
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by ivyy(f): 1:17pm On May 08, 2016
LastMumu crazy hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by kleppur: 1:20pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by amicable09(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2016
Reyginus:
I remember that name. A troublemaker...Congrats to her.
Lol.
Like seriously!?
You and I, have we ever engaged in one of those few seconds e-madness?

Your moniker seems familiar though but I can't place a finger on the kind of trouble I've meted out to you ever!

Remind me please.
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 08, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Like seriously!?
You and I, have we ever engaged in one of those few seconds e-madness?

Your moniker seems familiar though but I can't place a finger on the kind of trouble I've meted out to you ever!

Remind me please.
You addressed me as Reygee in one of these our job seekers chatbox. You acted like you knew me somewhere and kept repeating the name anytime you address me. I can't remember the exact name of the chatbox because I unfollowed it after some days. Congrats. It better not be a GNLD job. Lololol.
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by amicable09(f): 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
Wow!
I'm totally speechless!

Lastmumu, you are a darling. I wish I were the FTC on this thread! Sleep robbed me of my honor at sitting on the high table but la well...

You cracked my ribs and I can't stop laughing, this is a complete summary of my unemployment to employment parole! You did a great job.

Thumbs up!
See me at **** for a plate of fried rice and grilled chicken. That's not all, let's share some booze too with Inyanya this evening, no time!

Thanks again and again and again.
***BlushingIn50ShadesOfGray***

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by bizza45: 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
Lol... Hahahahhahahaha...
abeg job still dey cos I dey find Oo,
since I never c one make I dey nairaland dey find trouble
Re: Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates by amicable09(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
Reyginus:
You addressed me as Reygee in one of these our job seekers chatbox. You acted like you knew me somewhere and kept repeating the name anytime you address me. I can't remember the exact name of the chatbox because I unfollowed it after some days. Congrats. It better not be a GNLD job. Lololol.
Lol.
Oh thanks, I remember you now.
Reygee my aunt's namesake! *smiling*. Weren't you supposed to write me a poem before your disappearance? I know a moniker owes me that sha.

The chatroom is actually in Jobs/Vacancies section of NL. You are free to stop by whenever you want.

Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / Why Is Beard Not Allowed In Military But Moustache Is Allowed? / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.