Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,873 members, 7,834,887 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible (14393 Views)

Great Bible Contradictions / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Africlegend: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
It's nt jst Compulsory to accept dis bt necessary: No Prophecy is of any private interpretation. Let thesame authority "Magisterium" that defined the Canon interprete it (for details, read d 2 epistles of peter especially d last 5 verses of the 2nd epistle)
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by ugbanante: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Reverend: @MrSlapCrappy

No I meant 'No, roll over' i.e. Change what you are doing! I think my command of the English language is better than your command of your brain. (By the way, try to start a sentence with a Capital Letter!)

I am really scared now about getting banned. Did you write a letter to Uncle Seun? I am shaking in my boots Mr. Slap Happy shocked shocked shocked

Seun may be allot of things, but he at least has a sense of humour and he can tell a religious biggot when he sees one. I am sure that Seun would also be happy to see your answers to the 101 contradictions seeing as he is an atheist.

As for doing my masters business. Considering I was up in heaven, that must be God! smiley

Actually God just told me to go back down to earth and give that dog a good kick up its behind. He also told me to ask you not to terrorize people in his name by making nonsense quotes from the book of fairy tales. He told me that those are not his words, but the words of man. He was pretty pissed off with you Slapcrappy!

So, here is your kick up the ass, and now back to your kennel you naughty Pataki dog tongue
is seun an atheist?
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Ikotec69: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2021
[Abi?quote author=simmy post=712273]Man this gets lamer the more i read
Adam was told that if he eats the fruit he would die
Adam lived to a ripe old age
therefore, the bible is inconsistent
Mayb the bible should come with a foreword that reads
"if your i.q is less than 50. do not bother to read, u wouldnt undertsand anyways'
unfortunatelyGod's grace is all encompassing[/quote]
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Hitmanso: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2023
rikkyjen:

Then that confirms the awesome power of GOD!.Havn't you heard the word Supernatural?!.Your posts tantamounts to doubting the Existence of a Supreme God! "Hypothermia,Hypoxia" are all within God's control . smiley

But why has this awesome power of your God not preserved some animals from going into extinction due to natural disasters?
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by Hitmanso: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2023
simmy:
Reverend,  i don't have the time to go through your list htoroughly but a cursory glance shows some of them are the result of someone making a mountain out of a molehill, and besides some of the inconsisitencies are irrelevant to the message, who cares if Jesus appeared to 11 or 12 disciples?, who'se doing the counting anyways? also if ure slightly intelligent some of the seeming inconsistencies will make sense like the 1 about God or satan inciting david or the one about Jesus's statements about bearing himself witness, that was lame , dog, and did jesus carry his own cross? yes and no!, He carried it 4 some time and then some1 else hepled him rest of the way, Dog, i dont even have a bible with me, im writing this off the top of my head, ureally have to do ur research right

Unfortunately you are the one that has intelligence. The Jewish Rabbis agree that God and Satan are not enemies, that God used Satan to incite David. This is how the Jews resolved this seeming contradiction. But christians complicate the issue by saying Satan is an archenemy of God so invariably making God and Satan to be same person inorder to resolve the contradiction

If Jesus appeared to the twelve disciples after resurrection it means he wasn't betrayed by Judas and prophecies concerning Judas betrayal were lies. If you really are a student of the bible you will know that a simple contradiction has major doctrinal and theological impact
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by budaatum: 10:12pm On Apr 25
Reverend:
I believe the Bible to be the work of man that has been corrupted many hundreds of times over the years to fit in with the ideology of the times. Many of you choose to read and take all the Bibles writings as being true and accurate without question. I am more open minded and willing to question the facts.
Re: 101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible by StillDtruth: 6:44am On Apr 26
budaatum:

The guy Simmy up above has already put it in correct view.

" i don't have the time to go through your list htoroughly but a cursory glance shows some of them are the result of someone making a mountain out of a molehill, and besides some of the inconsisitencies are irrelevant to the message,"

inspite of the use of the fallacy of many questions so that it would be impossible for an opponent to answer them all, which just proves that you atheits already know that, you are speaking lies, for if you people truly believed it, then you wont have resorted to fallacy of the many questions and you would have pointed out your specific interests like other fair people have done.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! / Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.