Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (681303 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

French? But I have filled the online form ni. As I heard changes can't be made. So its just reprinting I will do right

Online form is a must for you to fill to generate the coupon number which is the account number needed to process the payment for your details only
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Pls which one is seme border

Seme is a place in Cotonou that have boundary with Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Online form is a must for you to fill to generate the coupon number which is the account number needed to process the payment for your details only

I have filled that ni. My ques is, I will just reprint the form in their language right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

6°22′55″N 2°43′20″E

cheesy cheesy

Lol....

Abeg no scatter her brain ooo gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by CBNL2014: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
congrats @ onyembu2013. That must be the same VO that interviewed me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
mevisbleek:

Ah baba I don marry oh. lol

Thank God and God will bless your marriage..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Seme is a place in Cotonou that have boundary with Nigeria

So I don't need to enter cotonu? Like just at the border? Don't be offended please I'm just trying to make sure because my bro said seme border has same banks we have in Nigeria and was wondering if we shouldn't enter cotonu. Can u pls give me the names of some banks I can go to there. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

I have filled that ni. My ques is, I will just reprint the form in their language right?

In English
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

6°22′55″N 2°43′20″E

cheesy cheesy

Lol! Your head!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Thank God and God will bless your marriage..

Thank you Sir. You sef wan pay SEVIS fee abi u dey on the prowl for dollar?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
onyembu2013:
Thank you @ imperious, sir ruddy, holeudrayl and morgan

Congrat bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bailcron: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please help, is there anywhere on the form that the Sponsor line of business/occupation was requested for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

So I don't need to enter cotonu? Like just at the border? Don't be offended please I'm just trying to make sure because my bro said seme border has same banks we have in Nigeria and was wondering if we shouldn't enter cotonu. Can u pls give me the names of some banks I can go to there. Thank you

You will enter cotonu.

You will cross from Nigeria to cotonu

Wise up when you go there because of immigration and police, also no dulling and you can be scam if caution is not taken..

Ecobank inside Seme/cotonu and not
Ecobank inside Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
mevisbleek:

Thank you Sir. You sef wan pay SEVIS fee abi u dey on the prowl for dollar?

None of the above sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

You will enter cotonu.

You will cross from Nigeria to cotonu

Wise up when you go there because of immigration and police, also no dulling and you can be scam if caution is not taken..

Ecobank inside Seme/cotonu and not
Ecobank inside Nigeria

Thanks. True about the widening up sha. I'm not going alone though. But thank you so much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

None of the above sir

Nice one brother.

Take care smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Thanks. True about the widening up sha. I'm not going alone though. But thank you so much

Adding more fuel to the fire.. gringringrin

Also wasting of transport as well

Do you think you are going to oshodi or eko idumota

Send me pm to tell you some levels
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
mevisbleek:

Nice one brother.

Take care smiley

Thanks big bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by profx4real(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Loool!
@Rhenatu, going to Seme border is kiss
Mevisbleek can help u pay, all u need do is trust
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Send me pm to tell you some levels

Lol. Waka grin
Send d pm yourself abeg. I don't get Ds nl
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Lol. Waka grin

Tell me the meaning of your waka ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Tell me the meaning of your waka ?
Pmmmmmmmmmm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Lol. Waka grin

Seme is very long thing. ... dont u know anyone abroad that can help u. It doesn't have to be america. Do u have a friend in Uk.. it can be done in all western union office in Uk .

I dont need naira if not i would have done it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Pmmmmmmmmmm

Say the meaning of your waka?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

Trust Nigerians even Okada man whey charge you double go tell you say "Oga you no know say $$$ done high"
Even when the man never see green bill before for him life

No be small thing..

$$$ high but salary no high.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
cutemorgan:
Congrats Onyembu2013... Better days ahead boss mi
Boss mi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
onyembu2013:
Thank you @ imperious, sir ruddy, holeudrayl and morgan
See as you spoil my name undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Holudarey01:

See as you spoil my name undecided

Nah her phone spoil your name..

Just beware of that phone gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
profx4real:

Loool!
@Rhenatu, going to Seme border is kiss
Mevisbleek can help u pay, all u need do is trust

Ah I don't blame her oh, fraudsters full everywhere these days. lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Pmmmmmmmmmm
You got pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
SilentPistol:
Hello guys, I've been an ardent follower of the thread, only changed my username recently.

I have admissions in top UK universities, and have another from a mid-profile USA university—Texas A&M University-Kingsville, to be more precise. In your opinions, which would you advise I opt for? I've heard a lot about how stringent and limiting the immigration policies in the UK are; I've also heard about how precarious it is not studying in very good US schools.

I have a local scholarship to cater for my tuition fees and living expenses in any university of my choosing, but application deadline for most good US programs have elapsed already. And I don't want to defer my scholarship.

I need advice!

Cc: BigFrancis21, Imperiouxx, Dicapino, Sirriddy, gunther7 and everyone!

Bro I will be attending Tamuk this fall (Mech Eng). From the info I got from a 2nd year grad student is that the program is on the average but he also said it is what I make out of the grad program that really matters.

What dept. are you going for? I will advice you try and contact students almost through with their program.

For me UK no-no. But if yu want to get done with yur masters in a year I think you should opt for that.

But you know there are benefits which include: working while studying, opportunity at getting internships position which can give a competitive advantage when you get back to Nigeria.

But think about it, would nice having another Nigerian with me at Kingsville though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by youngmoney416: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Only your bla bla is enough to deny you visa. You are seeking for help and you are writing bla bla. Abeg bla bla gurus answer her. You really need orientation, your answers to the questions are really funny.
Princessiyaye1:
Pls I need help
I have applied for US visa three times and been refused all three .I don't know if it's because of my age cos the secind time i went d vo was particular about wen i pass out fm nysc or my responses .here is my transcript below.
Vo: were are u going to
Me: to bla
Vo: y
Me: 4 masters
Vo: how many schools did u apply to
Me: I named dem
Vo:y did u choose dis school
Me: because it offers my course of interest and d tuitions free is extremely affordable and they are quick in replying my mails.
Vo: how old are u
Me: I will be bla bla in December .
Vo: who is paying .
Me: my daddy
Vo: what does he do:
Me :he works with bla bla bla
Vo: did u tk any tx
Me: no
Vo: what av u been doing
Me: I keep my self busy in my small fish farm were I grow n sell fish.

Pls ur advise is needed cos I don't no wat 2 do or should I tk d GRE exam? But its nt part of d school requirements

Thanks for the advice, with ur replys age doesn't matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.