Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos (62987 Views)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by gurugalore: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
d 2nd pix, d lady chest out no be 4 here @ ooooll grin
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by iffedayur(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
The pains of yesteryears, the agonies of seasons the cankerworms of destitution in our Nation's oil rich region has been shut out.
Now Ken Sari Wiwa can rest in peace.
He died for something.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by LemonBoy1: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I just thought about this possible reason why PMB didnt go himself anymore.
I'm suspecting hus wife begged and begged him with all the tears in her eyes. You know how we women can be nau and how we can use tears to reset our men's brains. Lol.

you just stole my thought.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Image123(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordizak:
PMB fall my hand today. Na PDP get this day, we still have 3yrs. sai baba.

How? Was his aim and objective not achieved? Would you rather have him there and army kill and arrest scores of people just to show braggadocio?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Rayhutar(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
papawemba:

Biko receive sense... Their brother was there for more than 5 years and did not do nothing.
President Goodluck Jonathan last Friday [27.7.2012] approved the setting up of a Hydro-Carbon Pollution Restoration Project, HYPREP, a step taken in furtherance of the Federal government’s commitment to implement the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Assessment Report on the spill disaster in Ogoniland.

The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, who announced the project in a press conference in Abuja, told journalists that the setting up of HYPREP by Mr. President is in keeping with the Federal Government’s determination to protect the environmental human rights of the people.

According to her, the Project shall implement the recommendations of the UNEP report on Ogoniland as well as investigate, evaluate and establish other hydrocarbon impacted sites and make appropriate recommendations. She noted that, “With the establishment of this project, it is expected that all stakeholders, especially the impacted communities, will cooperate fully with Government and grant unfettered access to all impacted sites to ensure complete success.” APC ARE SCAMMERS
Source:http://unpo.org/article/14638

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Image123(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
LemonBoy1:

you just stole my thought.

Sometimes, when conductor is dragging with you over 20naira change, you succumb not because he's right or you cannot show him his room in hell fire. Let peace reign.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by chigoizie7(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
PMB just smeared the office of the presidency in the mud.

Right now, it will be seen that PMB was actually scared of NDA, which is not good for the image of this nation.

Ee just be like say, the man fell for their threats.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Marthaodion(f): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
pacoson:
Buhari brother stone GEJ But I swear if we set our eyes on buhari in our region he will be a dead man do buhari think we are jokeing with him? You kill our brothers and accept us to welcome you. Let me remind General Mumumadu Idi Amin Hitler Bokoharam Buhari that some of us are not as dumb/dummy as he is, everything he has been saying is on record. Whatever that is happening to him and his useless government is as a result of his utterances and actions. Buhari promised and delivered ungovernable government to Jonathan, today what is happening to his own useless government? Buhari was asked if he will run an inclusive government though he didn't know what inclusive mean but after telling him what inclusive mean Buhari openly said NO, that he won't run an inclusive government. He justified his NO by saying he will not treat those that gave him 5% vote (south east & south south) the same way he will treat those that gave him 97% vote (north). Some of us who do not have the type of brain (DEAD BRAIN) Buhari has know that 5% plus 97% cannot give you 100% but that is what Buhari said. If you check out his kitchen cabinet/ appointments everything just played out. The activities of Niger Delta Avengers and other people blowing the pipeline is for us also tell Buhari to get 97% of the resources from those who gave him 97% vote (north) and 5% of resources from those that gave him 5%vote (southeast & south south) to run the economy. Again Buhari told the world that his brothers the Bokoharam herdsmen who are killing, raping and destroying farmland and other things are foreigners from Libya, that proclamation gave Fayose the right to ban and criminalize this foreign TERRORISTS and I expect other Governors to take the same step. Therefore, I am telling Buhari that he is yet to see more of what he has seen.

I pity you. I am neither APC nor PDP, all I want a better, bigger and Prosperous Nigeria where we can have peace. bombing up pipelines is not the best way to pass their message. the nation is losing more money, making the economy worse. I pray God help our leaders to be sensitive to the peoples plight and lead well.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by cruzclinton1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=DailyPost post=46207204]Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike receives Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the Port Harcourt International Airport during his visit to the state to flag off the implementation of the UNEP Report for the clean-up of Ogoni land , see more photos as the VP Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/osinbajo-leaves-ogoniland-as-wike-shows-apc-love-photos

[/quote

Why buhari no go again.....I thought he has soldiers !!!!! This is a very big blow to buhari nd the so called nigeria.....SHAME TO BUHARI.......UP you NDA......"The fear of niger avengers is the beginning of Nigeria's doom/fall
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Wazzaowner(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nairaland Mofos be fightin over Politicians who dont Give A Damn Shit Abt U.... #APC$PDPSocialNetworkSoldier...
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by nofreedom: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

osinbajo is a fake pastor, flexing with criminals. I don they suspect say pastor Adeboye no pure too lipsrsealed

They are all hypocrites and crooks, the whole lot of them....

Pastor my foot.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Osibanjo the fearless one who tread where a general dares not. grin

That 1st pix, is he waving or saying "Shege" cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Emperor4God(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin In PDP, we don't discriminate cheesy

osinbajo is a fake pastor, flexing with criminals. I don they suspect say pastor Adeboye no pure too lipsrsealed

Oh boy many of us are working out that Adeboye na fake oh!

I heard some guys are putting proof togethef about him.

lawrenzooo:

Jesus also dined with a criminal

Yes Jesus dined with sinners but He did not preach heresies.

free2blast:
It seems you are high on oshogbo weed.

Bros the guy correct oh, no be Adeboye 2016 prophecies people prove say na guess work?

allthingsgood:

May God forgive u

The truth is bitter, I Adeboye is a fraud.

KYO1:

friend u better watch your tongue and avoid the wrath of God upon your life.What concerns Baba Adeboye with your suspicion of Osibanjo?na so God de take purnish people over ignorance and foolishness. be wise

lets it somethings.

Did the bible not say, do not be unequally yoked?

Why did Adeboye give his blessings for Pastor not just member but Pastor to be Buhari's VP?
When we all know that Buhari is an Islamist! angry

GhaliNaaba:

keep destroy your destiny and heaven because of politics.

The guy talk true oh, Adeboye na fake.
All ein want na money.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by diamondbooi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

Bleep you. U don't talk to Men of God like that
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by nellyelitz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

who pure
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by ipreach: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari was afraid of coming to the land of Niger Dalta
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by guttentag(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari fall my hand, I never knew he was a coward
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Kayode55(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
somebody should help VP adjust hiz cap...#swagg
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by sexyellency(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
pacoson:
Buhari brother stone GEJ But I swear if we set our eyes on buhari in our region he will be a dead man do buhari think we are jokeing with him? You kill our brothers and accept us to welcome you. Let me remind General Mumumadu Idi Amin Hitler Bokoharam Buhari that some of us are not as dumb/dummy as he is, everything he has been saying is on record. Whatever that is happening to him and his useless government is as a result of his utterances and actions. Buhari promised and delivered ungovernable government to Jonathan, today what is happening to his own useless government? Buhari was asked if he will run an inclusive government though he didn't know what inclusive mean but after telling him what inclusive mean Buhari openly said NO, that he won't run an inclusive government. He justified his NO by saying he will not treat those that gave him 5% vote (south east & south south) the same way he will treat those that gave him 97% vote (north). Some of us who do not have the type of brain (DEAD BRAIN) Buhari has know that 5% plus 97% cannot give you 100% but that is what Buhari said. If you check out his kitchen cabinet/ appointments everything just played out. The activities of Niger Delta Avengers and other people blowing the pipeline is for us also tell Buhari to get 97% of the resources from those who gave him 97% vote (north) and 5% of resources from those that gave him 5%vote (southeast & south south) to run the economy. Again Buhari told the world that his brothers the Bokoharam herdsmen who are killing, raping and destroying farmland and other things are foreigners from Libya, that proclamation gave Fayose the right to ban and criminalize this foreign TERRORISTS and I expect other Governors to take the same step. Therefore, I am telling Buhari that he is yet to see more of what he has seen.
Oga park well jhor... U fit lit matches
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by compoundd: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by greggng: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
I love this amaechi he is fearless. Only him can embark on this journey. He is indeed a lion
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by tsdarkside(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
Buhari should have attended the programme, nothing, I said nothing would have happened. Those guys(NDA) are educated, hence know the effect of killing the president.

i understand now why buhari didnt attend.....what happend in the 1960s against the igbos in the north was just shiiity-nastines.....

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...........................

we killed 10 thousands of igbos,because some officers messed-up....thats unforgivable!!!!!.......walahi...
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by runz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bro we need more good pastors and imams in politics u can't change the system if u don't get involved.
BUHARIISCURSED:

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

An APC Governor was at PDP rally. The Governor that is more popular than Wike in Ogoniland.

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by iretex1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
where are those blaming Jonathan for not visiting chibok/Borno state during his presidency?
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by justmi1: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
Buhari should have attended the programme, nothing, I said nothing would have happened. Those guys(NDA) are educated, hence know the effect of killing the president.
you mean the effect of ''trying''? you think killing the president is child's play, the thought of it, is stressful enough. atleast 20,000 soldiers can be drafted to that community for the fun of having the president around. think about that.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

with this comment, it is obvious that u are sufferring from ebola of the brain. May u survive it.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by openmine(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
The caption is deceitful....where did "Wike show APC love"? Abi APC don turn 2 babe? second pic...d posture of d lady in uniform was hilarious.. lol
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Myself2(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijapresdo2023:

Don't mind the chicken......
A REAL general would have gone there himself rather than hide behind the VP
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Charly68: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Damalex4luv:
And some mofos still call this great man a mere commissioner. I laugh in Swahili.
For those saying that buhari is afraid of showing up I tell you that he's only avoiding homicide of innocent people that will die if the NDA tries to do anything funny. Take that into your dull and rusty brains

God bless Buhari
God bless Osibanjo
God bless me
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Good thought from a sharp brain. Some Mumu think the president is affraid of the brainless idiots who are busy destroying their future heritage at that end.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Etern: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

Why do you keep making your age obvious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.