Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,447 members, 7,839,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos (62990 Views)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Topestbilly(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pheals:
In the 4th pic osinbanjo look bad PMB make him risk his life :::::: na wa

Well glory be to God !

Incase u're wonderin who liked ur new profile grin
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by LordDecency(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
pacoson:
Buhari brother stone GEJ But I swear if we set our eyes on buhari in our region he will be a dead man do buhari think we are jokeing with him? You kill our brothers and accept us to welcome you. Let me remind General Mumumadu Idi Amin Hitler Bokoharam Buhari that some of us are not as dumb/dummy as he is, everything he has been saying is on record. Whatever that is happening to him and his useless government is as a result of his utterances and actions. Buhari promised and delivered ungovernable government to Jonathan, today what is happening to his own useless government? Buhari was asked if he will run an inclusive government though he didn't know what inclusive mean but after telling him what inclusive mean Buhari openly said NO, that he won't run an inclusive government. He justified his NO by saying he will not treat those that gave him 5% vote (south east & south south) the same way he will treat those that gave him 97% vote (north). Some of us who do not have the type of brain (DEAD BRAIN) Buhari has know that 5% plus 97% cannot give you 100% but that is what Buhari said. If you check out his kitchen cabinet/ appointments everything just played out. The activities of Niger Delta Avengers and other people blowing the pipeline is for us also tell Buhari to get 97% of the resources from those who gave him 97% vote (north) and 5% of resources from those that gave him 5%vote (southeast & south south) to run the economy. Again Buhari told the world that his brothers the Bokoharam herdsmen who are killing, raping and destroying farmland and other things are foreigners from Libya, that proclamation gave Fayose the right to ban and criminalize this foreign TERRORISTS and I expect other Governors to take the same step. Therefore, I am telling Buhari that he is yet to see more of what he has seen.

Bro no offence.......

Yhu no qet work....
Keep wailing.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by tim1256(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
pacoson:
Buhari brother stone GEJ But I swear if we set our eyes on buhari in our region he will be a dead man do buhari think we are jokeing with him? You kill our brothers and accept us to welcome you. Let me remind General Mumumadu Idi Amin Hitler Bokoharam Buhari that some of us are not as dumb/dummy as he is, everything he has been saying is on record. Whatever that is happening to him and his useless government is as a result of his utterances and actions. Buhari promised and delivered ungovernable government to Jonathan, today what is happening to his own useless government? Buhari was asked if he will run an inclusive government though he didn't know what inclusive mean but after telling him what inclusive mean Buhari openly said NO, that he won't run an inclusive government. He justified his NO by saying he will not treat those that gave him 5% vote (south east & south south) the same way he will treat those that gave him 97% vote (north). Some of us who do not have the type of brain (DEAD BRAIN) Buhari has know that 5% plus 97% cannot give you 100% but that is what Buhari said. If you check out his kitchen cabinet/ appointments everything just played out. The activities of Niger Delta Avengers and other people blowing the pipeline is for us also tell Buhari to get 97% of the resources from those who gave him 97% vote (north) and 5% of resources from those that gave him 5%vote (southeast & south south) to run the economy. Again Buhari told the world that his brothers the Bokoharam herdsmen who are killing, raping and destroying farmland and other things are foreigners from Libya, that proclamation gave Fayose the right to ban and criminalize this foreign TERRORISTS and I expect other Governors to take the same step. Therefore, I am telling Buhari that he is yet to see more of what he has seen.

Is this how daft you people can be? What will you people gain in bombing your inheritance? Get brain mehn

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by jflexy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Am I d only one seeing a military man with a walking stick?
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Viergeachar: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
[size=20pt]VP is now the president. Take it or leave it. The FEARLESS HERO. Hero Indeed grin [/size]

Exactly!

Osinbajo is now the Idiagbon of 1983-1985.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin In PDP, we don't discriminate cheesy

osinbajo is a fake pastor, flexing with criminals. I don they suspect say pastor Adeboye no pure too lipsrsealed

Hmmmm heaven plz have mercy on him.

See how despirate a man has become just for likes and share on nairaland.

Remember, GOD NO SABI JOKE ooooo
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

osinbajo is a fake pastor, flexing with criminals. I don they suspect say pastor Adeboye no pure too lipsrsealed
walahi you no well hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by deebrain(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

May you have sense this month in Jesus name.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by fareed69(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

May the Lord have mercy on you.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by voiceofdelta50(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
pacoson:
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by charlesclmbs: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Amaechi self can make mouth with all d adverts on radio I cnt even spot him, dakuku or magnus.

Rivers APC went on air to lie dat d governor nd PDP are planing to mobilize pipo to stage protest over d visit of s president but as u all can see d visit was peaceful.

Amaechi nd APC rivers re just failures
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by idyjoe2u(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hehehehe, una see waiting I see? "NDA vs NDA" Niger Delta Avangers vs Nigerian Defence Acadamy, had it been its happened, who could have won the fight?
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Image123(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
iretex1:
where are those blaming Jonathan for not visiting chibok/Borno state during his presidency?

One, we're yet to ascertain why the President didn't go. He didn't go to Lagos and Cross River either.
Two, GEJ's presence was conspicuously absent in the northeast when he NEEDED to be there to give hope to the general citizenry, sympathize with their plight and boost the fighters morale. His nonchalance to the boko haram menace was his biggest undoing. This is very different to a formality and ceremony where the President was ably and constitutionally represented by the Vice President. The very reason for having a vice. The aims and objectives of Buhari visit was fulfilled to the max.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Image123(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
idyjoe2u:
Hehehehe, una see waiting I see? "NDA vs NDA" Niger Delta Avangers vs Nigerian Defence Acadamy, had it been its happened, who could have won the fight?

There was no fight, it was a ceremony to start the clean up of Ogoniland.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by babdap: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

you are the cursed one just as. Mourinho called himself d chosen n happy one at chelsea for doubting pastor Adeboye.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by shegsrules(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Abeg wetin soldier dey do with walking stick grin
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Tmoyo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

you are extremely crazy
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by amodu(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
No respect at all, look at the way he is standing to greet the VP of this country....
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Pheals(f): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Topestbilly:

Incase u're wonderin who liked ur new profile grin
nawa for u lol .... Since Nland no allow person know those who like amh ... Thanks sire
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by virus05(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Damalex4luv:
And some mofos still call this great man a mere commissioner. I laugh in Swahili.
For those saying that buhari is afraid of showing up I tell you that he's only avoiding homicide of innocent people that will die if the NDA tries to do anything funny. Take that into your dull and rusty brains

God bless Buhari
God bless Osibanjo
God bless me
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
mumu
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Topestbilly(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pheals:
nawa for u lol .... Since Nland no allow person know those who like amh ... Thanks sire

Abi na... wlc ma'am wink
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by sandygechy(f): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2016
U know u just lied! Bubu is a coward with a chicken heart! #dauradullard
Damalex4luv:
And some mofos still call this great man a mere commissioner. I laugh in Swahili.
For those saying that buhari is afraid of showing up I tell you that he's only avoiding homicide of innocent people that will die if the NDA tries to do anything funny. Take that into your dull and rusty brains

God bless Buhari
God bless Osibanjo
God bless me
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Babacele: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I just thought about this possible reason why PMB didnt go himself anymore.
I'm suspecting hus wife begged and begged him with all the tears in her eyes. You know how we women can be nau and how we can use tears to reset our men's brains. Lol.
you know PMB just saved Nigeria from something worse than Rwanda! As an old soldier/Fulani/muslim ,he fears nobody but only God........but the unity of this nation is paramount to him. Just imagine how Hausa Fulani would have reacted to the mere rumor of the president's, God forbids, assassination? it would have been instant reaction ...and Rwanda would have been a child's play... God bless PMB!
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by dungas30(m): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2016
pacoson:
who be this 100% idiot person that ddnt even have gari to drink an coming here with 10mb to to open smelling mouth
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by tarekamos: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

Na you and PDP pure, senseless person.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by moseslarry(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Abeggii spare me the gibberish, u Na get liver to kill a president of one nation and go scot-free? Go and do your finding what obj did to those who killed some military personel in "UDI" talkless of a whole president. Enough of this empty threat. Shalom.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Ted07(f): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
pacoson:

This is serious. Who will help clean my hometown?? Mkpanak, Exxonmobil host community in Akwa Ibom State. It's really sad those who condut EIA there can't report what is happening.
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by iamNifemi(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

it is well
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Pheals(f): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Topestbilly:

Abi na... wlc ma'am wink
Yah second moniker ?
Re: Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos by Topestbilly(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Pheals:
Yah second moniker ?

Second moniker * confused *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.