Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? (12468 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Ancient People Were Spiritually More Advanced Than Modern People. / Why Africa Never Developed Technologically Despite All The Secrets We Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Patroclous post=46520208][/quote]Domino Revered is now my GOD and he is the father of your own god, so keep barking. Otem come and see this puppy o.

grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by CltrAltDelicious(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
AdoptedSon:
You are annoying me. 'mumu god'. what are you, wretch?
Why are you pained? Cant the so called god defend itself

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by CltrAltDelicious(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
theoneJabulani:
obviously, u should have realized DAT when Jesus came to earth to learn carpentry to build mansions in heaven
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by ebiagtales: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
CltrAltDelicious:

grin grin grin grin grin
You think say na only u fit shine teeth. I shine teeth pass you. Oya take am.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shining my teeth for omo ale, jehovah. Omo abiipa be. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Dejideji1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Interesting
So what historical readings are you talking about?
Don't forget there are historical accounts of reincarnation and hindus also believe there is no heaven only reincarnation and final rest of no existence.
So why are don't you believe in reincarnation afterall it also has historical accounts, many people who testify to be reincarnated, and a religion that follows the believe in reincarnation.

I really don't believe that reincarnation BS. Despite historical accounts.
Death is not a joke and it's not what anybody will envisage in another life. The process of dying is characterized with extreme pain and frustration, the highest the body can ever take/tolerate. It's best experienced once

Personally I don't think anybody will be happy with the knowledge of being born into this world again and start this whole process all over again. It just doesn't make sense to me. I strongly have this conviction that something still lies ahead. i have read many NDE stories from patients and they were convinced about an afterlife. They described it as very real, more than anything they have ever experienced.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Layi9: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
geoworldedu:
This one gidi gan o.

On earth we are using COMPUTER to store trillions of information without even needing to touch some of them. Sometimes we speak to our computers and things are being done. Guys do you know that in heaven where god is sitting on his throne, where Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog and Joagbaje will be judged, they still don't know how to invent hi-tech machines. I can't imagine when I bought an exercise book to be writing things inside sef, where my tab dry with me?

But see the heavenly city where Joagbaje will be judged. Imagine what they are still using to store information:

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, [size=16pt] and books were opened. Another book was opened,[/size] which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

See the mumu god sef, instead of coming to the earth to buy just one I-pad, the guy still dey make use of books, IMAGINE, THE BOOKS WERE OPENED. The guy had to write inside many books instead of using only a single IPAD of ordinary 1 megabyte internal memory. No need of external memory sef.

since it's only letters they're writing, it won't take much memory.

Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Hahn, Otemanuduno, Keandre, Ranchoddas, Kingebukasblog, Malvisguy, Ebiagtales, Philfearon, come o, food Don set grin
The answer is very simple...was dere a word for ipad in d days d bible or quran were revealed?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Even Ipads have books in them to begin with.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by HardMirror(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Layi9:

The answer is very simple...was dere a word for ipad in d days d bible or quran were revealed?
Layi9:

It is so obvious you don't read. Marvel and DC comics has been predicting and describing future technologies for over 60 years now. Depicting touchscreen gadgets, holographic keyboard that apple just released just 2years ago, the samsung gear (virtual reality visors), the oculus are all things sci-fi authors had been writing about accurately describing how they will look and work.
Why can't the bible authors describe future technologies? Book is book. When John wrote that books were opened, he meant their paper books, let us stop trying to add to the very straight forward writings of the bible and koran.

If what he saw was a tablet he would not have said books where brought out and opened.

Well deceive yourself all you want, we all know the truth and only a person without common sense will fail to understand simple things written in the bible.

Give humans another 20years and tablets would be out dated. There are 1terrabyte memory cards now. So I wonder why heaven has to be parking books when they shld be far ahead of us humans. When they can save trillions of data on a device not bigger than 4grains of rice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by HardMirror(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
Even Ipads have books in them to begin with.
Ipads will be soooooooo outdated in the next 20 years. So you thinking you are smart to quickly say ipads have books in them is counter productive to your point.

In future all you will need a eye glass like device, after that information can be downloaded straight to our brains. So what is god doing with books, or what will god be doing with ipads?

Trying to defend god is just absurd. We all know john was talking about hard copy books; paper books not e-books.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by urahara(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Ipads will be soooooooo outdated in the next 20 years. So you thinking you are smart to quickly say ipads have books in them is counter productive to your point.

In future all you will need a eye glass like device, after that information can be downloaded straight to our brains. So what is god doing with books, or what will god be doing with ipads?

Trying to defend god is just absurd. We all know john was talking about hard copy books; paper books not e-books.

Did u notice how weak and pathethic muafrika s defense was. His defense sounded so desperate.

The main issue here is not even whu god does not more techologically advanced equipments but rather why god should even be coincidentally using items that were invented by humans.

Angels use swords

Angels use trumpets.

God uses books to store information

God wears a crown.

All this are equipments invented by humans.

Swords were invented in the 12th century bc.

Yahweh is a man made god using man made items

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Trying to defend god is just absurd. We all know john was talking about hard copying books; paper books not e-books.
So the books in heaven are hard copy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by HardMirror(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
urahara:

Did u notice how weak and pathethic muafrika s defense was. His defense sounded so desperate.

The main issue here is not even whu god does not more techologically advanced equipments but rather why god should even be coincidentally using items that were invented by humans.

Angels use swords

Angels use trumpets.

God uses books to store information

God wears a crown.

All this are equipments invented by humans.

Swords were invented in the 12th century bc.

Yahweh is a man made god using man made items
Don't mind them.
Imagine all the medieval tools used in heaven. Let's even permit them to use man made things, why are they not using highly sophisticated tools and weapons. All these are just pointers to the fact that the bible was written based on the lifestyle and imaginations of men of the time the books of the bible were written.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by HardMirror(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
So the books in heaven are hard copy? undecided
Be asking me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by wirinet(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Heaven seems like a time capsule frozen in first century Palestine and Greece. All the Characters, Icons and Technologies and even fashion are stuck in that time and place.

See what heaven looks like according to the scriptures;

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by GloriaNinja(f): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Interesting
So what historical readings are you talking about?
Don't forget there are historical accounts of reincarnation and hindus also believe there is no heaven only reincarnation and final rest of no existence.
So why are don't you believe in reincarnation afterall it also has historical accounts, many people who testify to be reincarnated, and a religion that follows the believe in reincarnation.
many people do say reincarnation exists but I don't fully believe yet, also are you going to also fabricate that hell doesn't exist too?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Joagbaje(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Pastor Jo (joagbaje) what do you have to say about this? The scroll that was eaten in heaven was it also an ebook or computer? Lol
Keep lying for god.
Everyone with basic sense can see the lies, it's no brainer that the bible is pure lies and imagination of men.

thats a scroll . besides its only an illustration . its not real' its a vision or dream. if dreamt i flew a plane doesn't mean i could fly for real
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by urahara(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Joagbaje:

thats a scroll . besides its only an illustration . its not real' its a vision or dream. if dreamt i flew a plane doesn't mean i could fly for real

The things christians say to defend their religion

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by HardMirror(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
GloriaNinja:
many people do say reincarnation exists but I don't fully believe yet, also are you going to also fabricate that hell doesn't exist too?
So you don't believe the hindu's version of after life? Lol
So why discard one superstition and uphold another? Is it because you were born in a christian home?
There are more evidences to reincarnation to that of heaven. Do a quick google search for stories. And that is just for people who reincarnated as humans. How about the millions that must have reincarnated as animals?

So why disregard hinduism?

Think.

The reason why you disregard other religions is the very reason why I disregard your religion. They all sound silly and obviously mare creation of men that were not even very intelligent.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by urahara(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Joagbaje:

But the jesus , and the. Hell fire and lake of fire in dat dream are real ba.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by GloriaNinja(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

So you don't believe the hindu's version of after life? Lol
So why discard one superstition and uphold another? Is it because you were born in a christian home?
There are more evidences to reincarnation to that of heaven. Do a quick google search for stories. And that is just for people who reincarnated as humans. How about the millions that must have reincarnated as animals?

So why disregard hinduism?

Think.

The reason why you disregard other religions is the very reason why I disregard your religion. They all sound silly and obviously mare creation of men that were not even very intelligent.
you didn't even answer my question, so your comment is not credible enough for me.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by orunto27: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Illogical !!!!
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Edelweiss44: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
davien:
I've been asking theists why god needs a throne for ages now... does it get tired of standing?

When did it decide to make a sit when they say it was the only thing existing?

Where did it know anything talk less of everything if nothing existed before it?

How does it manage to be eternal without dependence on anything to achieve or maintain this?

How could it speak any language since it is the only thing there ever was? isn't language a common thing among groups of people?

What does it need nostrils for and how did it come by it when there wasn't anything to smell in existence?

It's questions like these many folks forgo when they invent and worship gods with human features and characters..

You have a brain, use it..

"Smart folk", you should have also reasoned that the finite brain you have was created and given to you by an Infinite God who created a finite you to live in a finite earth for a number of years. Your brain is only adapted to function in a finite world in which you live, so stop deceiving yourself by trying to use a finite brain to reason out an infinite God that gave you the little brain which is shacking you and making you feel you now know too much

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by davien(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Edelweiss44:

"Smart folk", you should have also reasoned that the finite brain you have was created and given to you by an Infinite God who created a finite you to live in a finite earth for a number of years. Your brain is only adapted to function in a finite world in which you live, so stop deceiving yourself by trying to use a finite brain to reason out an infinite God that gave you the little brain which is shacking you and making you feel you now know too much
How does having a finite brain predispose that a magical entity gave me one and it has one of its own talk less of an infinite one?

You jumped several tiers just to stop at an already made conclusion...

1. You know I have a brain... check.

2. You know my brain is finite... check.

So if you're learned enough to know those two you should also know that human beings develop through human beings... at no point in time did I become created by any deity,talk less of my brain...
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Edelweiss44: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2016
davien:
How does having a finite brain predispose that a magical entity gave me one and it has one of its own talk less of an infinite one?

You jumped several tiers just to stop at an already made conclusion...

1. You know I have a brain... check.

2. You know my brain is finite... check.

So if you're learned enough to know those two you should also know that human beings develop through human beings... at no point in time did I become created by any deity,talk less of my brain...

No problem.......like I will usually say to "oversabi" folks like you, you will confess the truth that Jesus is Lord by the time you're dead and you find yourself in judgement before the same God whose existence you denied.

.....It's easy to be an atheist when you're successful on earth, but it's not easy to be an atheist when laying on your death bed. Cos from that point, all the truth about God you've always denied would come back staring you in the face, and you'll know you have no way to escape the truth very soon.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by davien(m): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Edelweiss44:

No problem.......like I will usually say to "oversabi" folks like you, you will confess the truth that Jesus is Lord by the time you're dead and you find yourself in judgement before the same God whose existence you denied.

.....It's easy to be an atheist when you're successful on earth, but it's not easy to be an atheist when laying on your death bed. Cos from that point, all the truth about God you've always denied would come back staring you in the face, and you'll know you have no way to escape the truth very soon.
You can have as much interviews from my rotting corpse when I'm dead to ask it how real heaven/hell is, since to folks like you dead people can know and experience things. undecided

The death-bed plea is often the last scare tactic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Horus(m): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Where is heaven?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Joagbaje(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2016
urahara:

But the jesus , and the. Hell fire and lake of fire in dat dream are real ba.

Sure, eating scroll is a figure of speech for prophecy .

Ezekiel 3:1
1 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by urahara(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Joagbaje:

Sure, eating scroll is a figure of speech for prophecy .

Ezekiel 3:1
1 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

Nigga , u are so desperate .

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by shevi4mb(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
geoworldedu:
Ask yourself, when did this get into your Quran? I am not surprised because it is in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS that god(Satan) shall not cease to modify his doctrine.

UFOS shocked looooooooooolzzzzzzzzz

What class are u in?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by otem4eartum: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Horus:
Where is heaven?
Your moniker reminds me of the battle between Horus and Seth(the evil Seth whom the bible turned around to be a good person in their tales.

[b]2nd Motus 1:12-30
12. Now the generations of the nephilims which Earthus bore for Eartum were these; Tephane, Su, Giobis who died after eating the sea creature which Nymphidis had fed to all the anakims after Armageddon. For Giobis also went to Eden with Sema, the anakim of Chichaleb whom her soul loved so much. And they both ate the sea creatures in Eden and died.
13. And Su married his own sister and gave birth to Geb and Nut. These also married and had Isis, Osiris, Horus, Nephit and Seth. Now Seth killed Osiris his brother who was doing good things to the homos of the land. But Seth loved to do only that which was evil.
14. Now when the battle was fierce against Seth, he took his sister Nephit with him and many knights followed them. And they rode on unicorns and on the eagles which they had tamed. Now Ra, another son of Reverad in Egypt, sent Horus after him. And Seth took Nephit his sister with him and fled.
14. Now Seth came to the land around Nile where the ship of Horus had been lying in wait. And Seth ordered his knights to take them by surprise at night. Now Seth and his people took the people of Horus by surprise at night, but they did not know that Horus was wise; for he had hidden about five hundred knights in the bush to keep watch over those which were in the ship from a long distance.
15. Now when Seth and his people thought that they were conquering, then did the ones lying hidden in the bushes came upon them by surprise and defeated them. Then Seth took Nephits with him and fled on a horse, for the unicorns had all flew away when the battle was fierce.
16. Then Seth came to the base of a hill. Then he said to Nephit, flee towards the land which our fathers had told us of. It is called Philargas. Did Ra not make the map of it and gave it to me? Then Seth gave Nephit the map which he had hidden in his wineskin.
17. Then Nephit fled to the border of Egypt and there she met Hatus who was searching for Carmi his son who had been wandering about.
18. Now Seth fell to the earth with the wound of a spear on his back. And his soul was almost gone out of him. Now a knight of Horus found him there and pierced his heel with a sword. And Seth pleaded for his life, but Mat did not hear him.
19. And Mat said, I will not kill you myself, but I shall call Horus to kill you himself. Then Mat tied Seth to a tree and went away to seek for Horus.
20. Now Nephit brought Hatus back to where Seth had lain. And a big snake lay at the feet of Seth to destroy him. And when Hatus came, he whistled and the snake looked at his face. Then Hatus grabbed the snake by the neck. Then Hatus loosed Seth and tied the snake in his place.
21. Then they all fled back to the centre of Philargas. Now when Mat returned with Horus and all the knights of Ra, they could not find Seth their anymore. And they thought that it was Seth who turned himself to a snake.
22. Now they cut the rope and made to take the snake, but it ran off and hid under a great rock. Now Horus went to the rock and could not find the snake which had entered into the hole beneath the rock. But Horus and his knights saw an homo whose appearance was that of Osiris. And he commanded, saying, take him to Ra, for the snake had transformed itself to this homo.
23. Then did they kill the look-alike of Seth and mixed his blood with the clay of the land. Now Hatus and Nephit and Seth arrived at the centre of philargas. And Hatus had treated the wounds of Seth. Then Seth said, I am humble this day before you, for you have spared my life from death.
24. Then Seth said, I can see you are an homo-erectus while I am a Nephilim. Now tell me what your name is? And Hatus told him. Then Seth said, your name shall be called Adam as from now on. And you shall be my father and the father of Nephit shall you be also.
25. Then Seth said, where is your wife? Then Adam said, she is not here with me, for a nephilim had taken him away. Then Seth said, what is her name? And Adam said, she is Gai.
26. Then did Seth say, her name shall no more be Gai but Eve shall she be called.
27. And Adam asked Seth, saying, why did you fight such battle? Then did Seth say, I do what is right always but Ra and Horus my brother are they who do evil.
28. Then they sought to take my life. Then Seth said, now O Adam, be my father and let my descendants be with your descendants. Let them also mate together forever and have another species of homos.
29. And Seth said, forgive not Egypt for what they had done to me. The generations to come should remember the dealings of Egypt with me and revenge. And give Egypt no rest forever. Make no friendship with them, for they did evil against me for doing that which is right.
30. Then did Seth teach Adam how to do meditations which would bring answers. And Seth pretended before Adam as if he was a good homo. Now Adam blessed Seth and he gave birth to children after he had mated with Nephit. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by urahara(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
HardMirror:

It is so obvious you don't read. Marvel and DC comics has been predicting and describing future technologies for over 60 years now. Depicting touchscreen gadgets, holographic keyboard that apple just released just 2years ago, the samsung gear (virtual reality visors), the oculus are all things sci-fi authors had been writing about accurately describing how they will look and work.
Why can't the bible authors describe future technologies? Book is book. When John wrote that books were opened, he meant their paper books, let us stop trying to add to the very straight forward writings of the bible and koran.

If what he saw was a tablet he would not have said books where brought out and opened.

Well deceive yourself all you want, we all know the truth and only a person without common sense will fail to understand simple things written in the bible.

Give humans another 20years and tablets would be out dated. There are 1terrabyte memory cards now. So I wonder why heaven has to be parking books when they shld be far ahead of us humans. When they can save trillions of data on a device not bigger than 4grains of rice.

Looooooooool
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Edelweiss44: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
HardMirror:

The book of Psalms Chapter 14 verse 1 gives a perfect description of you. That verse of the bible clearly states what God thinks of you.

Usually, before people decide to become atheists, their senses have departed from them......and they don't even know it, they still think they are just normal human beings! The devil is now in custody of their senses and is just using them as very cheap pawns to further his wicked goal of taking as many human beings to hell with him.

Imagine you, a supposedly "enlightened" human being asking the kind of foolish questions up there? Even if you hate God and have decided to end up in hell like satan, and you want to argue things about God, you could at least have used intelligent points or questions to make your argument. You should be ashamed that you are asking a question like this as an educated person you claim to be.

I still can't believe that with your claimed level of intelligence, if you were tasked 4,000years ago to deliver a message that should last for as many generations as possible in writing to the human race, you would actually choose to to start speaking in a language that not everyone in your generation would understand? So if God had started putting his word/bible in a tablet or ipad as far back as 4,000years ago when humans had not yet invented any such thing, then how do you expect humans of that time to be able to relate with what God was saying? Ok.....if God had used ipads as far back as then, and today we have ipads which means people in this generation would fortunately be able to relate, have you now thought about what will happen to people of the future generation who may transcend the ipad technology and use something far better and different? Does it occur to you that no matter the level of technological development that has occured over the generations from thousands of years ago, BOOKS STILL REMAIN RELEVANT! God already knew this as far back as thousands of years ago, and that was why He chose to keep his words to humanity in books! That way, all generations, including past, present and future can easily relate to it irrespective of technological advancements.

May i also add this; humans did not INVENT writing and books, God created them both and humans only discovered them! There were already books in heaven before man was created. Stop fooling yourself with lies!

And who told you God has need of ipads in heaven? God likes to keep records in heaven, and He can use whatever means He chooses to achieve that; books or ipads, it doesn't matter! what matters is that records are kept and your records will be kept for you till the day of judgement when it will dawn on you that God has a record of everything you did on earth from the day you were born, and if you are not saved and your sins washed by the blood of Jesus, you will find yourself in hell where you will pay for your sins for eternity without hope of ever coming out. I wonder if by that time you will still be preoccupied with denying God's existence and debating why there are books in heaven instead of ipads.

If you will not repent of your sins and open your eyes to God's love for you expressed in the price Jesus paid for your salvation by giving his life for you, then you have no reason whatsoever to fault God when you end up in hell. God is just as much as He is merciful, and that is why every sin has to be paid for. The only question is DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS BY YOURSELF IN HELL OR DO YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AND RECEIVE HIS ALREADY MADE PAYMENT FOR SINS FREELY GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL BELIEVE IN HIM? The choice is yours! God can only advice you, but He will never impose the right decision on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.