Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? (12467 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Ancient People Were Spiritually More Advanced Than Modern People. / Why Africa Never Developed Technologically Despite All The Secrets We Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by davien(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Smhaykins:

I have a gift, n it's abt dream, when I dream it comes to past.
Please explain dis scientifically.
No wonder you wanted contacting me through WhatsApp.

I should spoon-feed you a reason for having dreams that you claim have come to pass?

Establish a dream of yours comes to pass then? How about you dream about the price of Bitcoin by the end of this month? Or will your dream be about you finding money in your pocket or your shoe hidden behind your bedroom door?
You have no arguments for your faith, you're a blind believer like most of your kind. Goodbye.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Smhaykins:

I have a gift, n it's abt dream, when I dream it comes to past.
Please explain dis scientifically.
What about atheists that their dreams also come to pass?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
The day this thread will make front-page is the day many Christians will start needing their brains. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Always fresh
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Please answer this question .
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 2:22pm On Apr 14
Earth has even improved far more with AI, the heavens are still using horses and golden candlesticks with incense. grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Technologically advanced indeed
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by KnownUnknown: 2:31pm On Apr 27
geoworldedu:
Earth has even improved far more with AI, the heavens are still using horses and golden candlesticks with incense.

Donโ€™t forget that the magic Jew will come back riding a horse. Imagine riding a horse past the ISS. grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 12:04pm On May 09
KnownUnknown:

Donโ€™t forget that the magic Jew will come back riding a horse. Imagine riding a horse past the ISS. grin.
grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 6:12am On May 12
Food for thought

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.