Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,538 members, 7,827,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions (41531 Views)

10 Nigeria Professions That Never Escape Law Of Karma / 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by sapientia1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
I will also be the first woman to do somethinv to change the world too
Amen
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mrs Toyi Olakuren, The First Female Chartared Accountant In Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by robosky02(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
I wish to make a correction here:

The first Nigerian female candidate was Mojisola Adekunle-Obasanjo, ex-wife of former president Olusegun Obasanjo. She ran for the 2003 presidential elections, but came in last. She vied again in 2007 where again she was last with 0.01% of the vote.

In the 2011 presidential election, another woman ran for president, Ebiti Ndok Jegede, but only managed to get 0.06% per cent of the vote.

Remi Sonaiya, is the third female presidential candidate a retired professor of French, finished 12th out of 14 candidates in 2015, managing to pull just 13,076 votes, in an election with nearly 70 million listed voters.

take note: creepsyme, theshaderoom, soul2, jammyunn, UIA04, rubyradiance
thanks

Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by creepsyme(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
robosky02:

The first Nigerian female candidate was Mojisola Adekunle-Obasanjo, ex-wife of former president Olusegun Obasanjo. She ran for the 2003 presidential elections, but came in last. She vied again in 2007 where again she was last with 0.01% of the vote.

In the 2011 presidential election, another woman ran for president, Ebiti Ndok Jegede, but only managed to get 0.06% per cent of the vote.

Remi Sonaiya, is the third female presidential candidate a retired professor of French, finished 12th out of 14 candidates in 2015, managing to pull just 13,076 votes, in an election with nearly 70 million listed voters.

thanks
tnks for the cotrection.
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by jammyunn(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
robosky02:

thanks

good one bro...well done
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by Parrotpal(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria first female town planner! Tpl (mrs) Catherine George. She qualifies as a town planner at age 19!
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by KINGinVAHALA: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2016
BreadandBeans:
OP your list no complete.. why 'Funmilayo Ransom Kuti' no they there?

Hi bro, how re you doing? I have searched all over Nairaland for your moniker, I guess you could still remember my moniker?

Good morning!
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi bro, how re you doing? I have searched all over Nairaland for your moniker, I guess you could still remember my moniker?

Good morning!
yea sure, I remember.. I hardly come here this days. what's up with you bro?
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by KINGinVAHALA: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
BreadandBeans:

yea sure, I remember.. I hardly come here this days. what's up with you bro?

I'm cool bro and hope you too?
Thought as much because wasn't seeing you online anymore.
I guess your pm does work? wanna discuss something with you privately.
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I'm cool bro and hope you too? Thought as much because wasn't seeing you online anymore. I guess your pm does work? wanna discuss something with you privately.
alright no problem.. my pm is fine
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by KINGinVAHALA: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2016
BreadandBeans:
alright no problem.. my pm is fine
OK, sent you a pm, you can check it out.
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

OK, sent you a pm, you can check it out.
I'm not seeing the notification here on Nairaland.. and on my mail too
Re: Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions by KINGinVAHALA: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
BreadandBeans:
I'm not seeing the notification here on Nairaland.. and on my mail too

Ooppss, my bad, thought I left you a mail. Are you on Bbm or whatsapp? maybe we can converse better in any of both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses Job After Telling Boss Over Phone His Mum Is An Illiterate / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.