Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363459 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
Naija girls are also beautiful--facially, but majority of them lack hips and bakassi. I don't know why. A good number of Somali chicks have a beautiful face, plus the hips and bakassi to go along with it. This is a constructive opinion.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Cogito(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
Maybe I'm lost but these girls just look, um, how do I put this, like, um, fine Somalian girls? Big.Deal  undecided
I'm sure they've got girls that look like the underside of a bus conductors slipper as well, so what's the fuss?
Every race has their fine girls and personal preference dictates what one person may like as opposed to another,
Princek12:

Naija girls are also beautiful--facially, but majority of them lack hips and bakassi. I don't know why. A good number of Somali chicks have a beautiful face, plus the hips and bakassi to go along with it. This is a constructive opinion.
I would seriously beg to differ,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by maedan(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
Yeah, Somalia is war-torn etc but the famine etc sure helped these girls look good cheesy. Not that I think they are better than our Naija girls, but if the guy wants to quench over Somalian girls, please let's let him tongue. At least we know our own worth.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
Somali here I come
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Cogito:

Maybe I'm lost but these girls just look, um, how do I put this, like, um, fine Somalian girls? Big.Deal  undecided
I'm sure they've got girls that look like the underside of a bus conductors slipper as well, so what's the fuss?
Every race has their fine girls and personal preference dictates what one person may like as opposed to another,
Cogito, every race has its pretty girls. Fine. The issue is what is the proportion of fine girls in a particular race?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
COGITO i have seen nigerian girl goddesses but the reason why this thread is getting big is because Amaka started to hate and envy,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
i'm sure after seeing these pics on nl, every single 9ja girl on this thread will quickly remove her pic from her profile due to shame. i mean every single one. take amaka for example, she was first to remove and others are now following. god man, these babes are angels.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
im tired of most 9ja chicks, not because they are too pretty. But they now use beauty as competition. I met a gurl early this here in abj 2 spnd my xmas. All 2 see brawl cos of their ego about beauty. Even when i drove 2 the chick crib and woke her from sleep she was too ugly that i had 2 wash my face 2 look again. MaryKay is out of circulation because of their proud ego concerning beauty competition. Nothing more than looking natural
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
al-qaeda:

i'm sure after seeing these pics on nl, every single 9ja girl on this thread will quickly remove her pic from her profile due to shame. i mean every single one. take amaka for example, she was first to remove and others are now following. god man, these babes are angels.
I think so. How many of them are posting their real pix on NL
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Cogito(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
Princek12:

Cogito, every race has its pretty girls. Fine. The issue is what is the proportion of fine girls in a particular race?
That's a very scientific way to determine which race has finer girls  cheesy. I dunno mehn, the idea of a "fine girl" is very subjective, it may sound cliche but, "Beauty lies in the eye of the Beholder" and it's true.

Applenose:

COGITO i have seen nigerian girl goddesses but the reason why this thread is getting big is because Amaka started to hate and envy,
Lol, okay then,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
you people no get shame at all.
see what the poster is making you people do.
hahahaha!!
he just cant keep my name out of his mouth, i know, its addictive.
lolol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
no one is hating or being envious.
but come on, the first title BEFORE YOU CHANGED IT said it all about your character.
i was just calling you out on it.
too bad that you dont like it.

and like someone else said.
when your daughter comes out, tell her that she's ugly, cause she's got naija blood.
loser.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
and who is TheMist? cause he has been blasing the front page with the most senseless threads.
some new guy i guess.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
Now .  Iv just had to get involved in this thread.

SIMPLY because, IV BEEN OUT WITH FOUR DIFFERENT SOMALI GIRLS. , EVEN LEARNT A BIT OF THE SOMALI LANGUAGE ASWELL,
WAS OUT WITH ONE OF THEM FOR 14 MONTHS, AND I CAN DEF SAY THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, WITH SEXY BODIES,
But what I cant agree to is if they'r the most beautiful in africa. il rather stay unbiased , and not comment.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
but the poster is right oh,if those easterners remove vail etc man yu go feear nah
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
behold!! grin grin
this thread is hilarious.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
Applenose:

applenose, you de enjoy oh. you gather angels and leave us here wit demons and witches. e no good oh.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

behold!!   grin grin
this thread is hilarious.
It sure is.

OmG!! I just love how the internet just gives people so much confidence. way to be confident!!!! Power to the people.  grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
Princek12:

Do you differ on both propositions?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
now where is Mandingoll, Malikom aka Kokoyam?
this thread just aint complete without them. lolol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by bawomolo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
i dont see what's european like about them

amaka is catching a lot of feelings.

come girl, let me console you grin grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by kay29000(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
AMAKA don't mind that dude, he's probably tripping for u.
I checked out ur pic, u r a hottie.
I'd actually love to meet in person, or more, be ur friend.
What's up?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
where is my baby Mandingoll at?

@kay29000
i dont do internet chat, sorry oo.
but anyway, whats up?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
MORE PICTURES THAT WILL PISS OFF AMAKA EVEN MORE  grin

The First picture are a group of somalis/ an eriterian i believe

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by osasp(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ op
u cant front on that
some of this somali babes r banging

not all doe. . .kai DEFO not all

'most beautiful in africa'. . .nah each corner of our continent is clad wiv female beauties from different regions
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
yes, keep them coming!!
if you think im getting pissed, suit yourself.
i laugh in spanish *jajajaja*
loser.

maybe you should have kids with a lebanese or an arab cause i dont see how you will ever be able to face your kids if you have them with another black person.
they will come out WAY TOO UGLY!!   tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
al-qaeda:

applenose, you de enjoy oh. you gather angels and leave us here wit demons and witches. e no good oh.

Hehehe,U no serious sef! grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chika98: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
Much ado about absolutely NOTHING!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Cogito(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
Princek12:

Do you differ on both propositions?
Nah bruv, just on the first one, I've seen too many (naij babes) rolling hips and to agree with that one  grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Applenose

Woow,I berra proceed 2 London pronto. grin grin grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by bawomolo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
amaka, abeg no vex

i use the God of your ancestors beg you. you fine too now
grin grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
im curious why is it that nigerian men are so besotted by "exotic" women from other countries

i dont see this with men of other nationalities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.