Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363463 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2009
keelshim, i hope you realize that there are many blacks that live in the arabian penisular. in fact many live in the tihama region between yemen and saudi arabia. keelshim, have you heard of prince bandar of saudi arabia, he is mixed. however, he hardly look like a horner. he looks like ex president ghana president rawlings, or some nigerian igbo.

http://www.spongobongo.com/em/nm/nm9826.jpg
he hardly look like a horner.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2009
who do the somalis, northern sudan,upper egyptians, ethiopian, eriteans, djibouti look like?

we look like our ancestors behold
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Tomb_of_Nakht.jpg
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/CJ003133.jpg?size=67&uid=B9502678-84F6-4154-9F41-D2384064E0BB
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5d/Tomb_of_Nakht_(1).jpg

northern sudanese bishop back in the 9th or tenth century when nubia was christian
http://web.history.ufl.edu/new/images/euh/nubian.jpg
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
ababda:

who do the somalis, northern sudan,upper egyptians, ethiopian, eriteans, djibouti look like?

we look like our ancestors behold
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Tomb_of_Nakht.jpg
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/CJ003133.jpg?size=67&uid=B9502678-84F6-4154-9F41-D2384064E0BB
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5d/Tomb_of_Nakht_(1).jpg

northern sudanese bishop back in the 9th or tenth century when nubia was christian
http://web.history.ufl.edu/new/images/euh/nubian.jpg

You need to rephrase that ancestor part and stop posting pics of ancient egyptians.

Your ancestors are actually of the same stock as the  the proto egyptian /proto somali- ethiopian stock. In other words, You all came from the same stock of ancestral east African groups not the ancient Egyptians you posted. You group with ancient egyptians but do nt not come from them ancestrally.

PS the pics posted by Keelshim are actually accurate to a point. The somali pics posted by him are the faces of the typical somalian though the other ones are picture spams of Somalis with less typical somali features not necessarily as a result of ad mixtures from the Arabian peninsula

Know your own history,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2009

where are those girls from whose photos you posted? Angola?

and who or what is gathering light skinned women and for what reason? To ship them out as prostitutes?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
tpia.:

and who or what is gathering light skinned women and for what reason? To ship them out as prostitutes?

Why did you raise this thread up from its death.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
Morpheus24: You need to rephrase that ancestor part and stop posting pics of ancient egyptians.

Your ancestors are actually of the same stock as the  the proto egyptian /proto somali- ethiopian stock. In other words, You all came from the same stock of ancestral east African groups not the ancient Egyptians you posted. You group with ancient egyptians but do nt not come from them ancestrally.

PS the pics posted by Keelshim are actually accurate to a point. The somali pics posted by him are the faces of the typical somalian though the other ones are picture spams of Somalis with less typical somali features not necessarily as a result of ad mixtures from the Arabian peninsula

Know your own history

Morpheus24, i don't know where to begin. firstly, i am not somali, but i am a nubian from northern sudan, but raised in egypt. secordly, somalis like their cousins the oromos in ethiopia, the beja in eritea, eastern sudan, and part of upper egypt are all catogorize as cushites, since the kingdom of Cush was situated in northern sudan, so by extension the somalis are  part of us, so they are racially speaking cushites. ! Thirdly, northern sudan and part of upper  egypt was called the land of cush or sometimes ta seti. which means the land of the bow. fourthy, northern sudan at the secord cataracts was part of pharanic egypt. actually, the pharaoh amenhopet and queen tiye his nubian wife erected temples in  northern sudan honoring them as gods, and  these monuments are standing there till this day, but in ruin form. here is the temple of soleb in northern sudan.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_cVQn7t5rUAY/SfL8zcITL5I/AAAAAAAADgc/_AE2pfC34xI/IGB_9804.JPG
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
ezeagu:

Why did you raise this thread up from its death.

the thread is still ongoing.

But 1,2 needs to explain where he got his photos from.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
He looks like Katt Williams.  grin

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/en/images/thumb/1/19/Alexander_Siddig,_2002.jpg/292px-Alexander_Siddig,_2002.jpg[/img]

[img]http://mysixcents.files./2009/06/katt-williams.jpg[/img]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
ababda:

Morpheus24, i don't know where to begin. firstly, i am not somali, but i am a nubian from northern sudan, but raised in egypt. secordly, somalis like their cousins the oromos in ethiopia, the beja in eritea, eastern sudan, and part of upper egypt are all catogorize as cushites, since the kingdom of Cush was situated in northern sudan, so by extension the somalis are  part of us, so they are racially speaking cushites. ! Thirdly, northern sudan and part of upper  egypt was called the land of cush or sometimes ta seti. which means the land of the bow. fourthy, northern sudan at the secord cataracts was part of pharanic egypt. actually, the pharaoh amenhopet and queen tiye his nubian wife erected temples in  northern sudan honoring them as gods, and  these monuments are standing there till this day, but in ruin form. here is the temple of soleb in northern sudan.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_cVQn7t5rUAY/SfL8zcITL5I/AAAAAAAADgc/_AE2pfC34xI/IGB_9804.JPG

This still does not invalidate what I said. Ancient Nubians cluster with Somalian/Ethiopian types and ancient egyptians, Therefore modern day nubians, somalians , eriterians and somalians look like their ancestors.

Linguistically the Somalis, oromos of Ethiopia and so on are categorized as Cushitic speakers under The Afroasiatic grouping of languages which includes you if you are nilotic speaking. I doubt you are semitic speaking since most of its speakers trace their origins outside of Africa or even a Berber speaker since being a Nubian you are a little too far off from them.

In order words you all share the same ancestry. They are not an extension of you but a sub group of your original ancestors which included mostly ancient upper egyptian populations.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
morpheus24:

This still does not invalidate what I said. Nubians still cluster with Somalian/Ethiopian types.

Are you people talking about animals or human beings?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
i don't think they look alike, but who is kat williams, anyway. i know that actor siddig was actually on star trek deep space nine. yes, he is part nubian sudanese.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2009
tpia.:

Nubian boatman in Egypt

http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/photo535125.htm
@tpia
if you read the posts by the person who posted the pic notice how they say their skin is black "like Africans"

instead of saying their skin tone is as a result of being African.

RE-education is seriously needed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
morpheus24:

@tpia
id youread theposts by the the person who posted the pic notice how they say their skin is black "like Africans"

instead of saying their skin tone is as a result of being African.

RE-education is seriously needed

I know the person meant to say "like negroes" and yes serious re-education is needed.

Its this north African/middle eastern/Semitic mindset which cuts off everywhere north of the sahara, from Africa. Racial instead of geographical construct. Same goes for Europe and Asia anyway.

To many westerners, African means black, negro or, in a few cases, white European.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
morpheus24:This still does not invalidate what I said. Ancient Nubians cluster with Somalian/Ethiopian types and ancient egyptians, Therefore modern day nubians, somalians , eriterians and somalians look like their ancestors.

Linguistically the Somalis, oromos of Ethiopia and so on are categorized as Cushitic speakers under The Afroasiatic grouping of languages which includes you if you are nilotic speaking. I doubt you are semitic speaking since most of its speakers trace their origins outside of Africa or even a Berber speaker since being a Nubian you are a little too far off from them.

In order words you all share the same ancestry. They are not an extension of you but a sub group of your original ancestors which included mostly ancient upper egyptian populations

maybe, i missed understood you, but i agree with you assessment. you are correct in your final analysis. you get no arguement from me on that point of view.  you are correct semitic speakers do trace their ancestry outside of africa, however having said that individual that once were nilotes speakers or cushitic speakers have adopted these the semitic language as time move on. similiar to blacks and native americans that live in the americas that speak spanish, english and portuguese. that is not thier hertiage language, but adopted to new language due to their circumstance
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
typo: have adopted the semitic languages as time move on, in some cases due to religion.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
morpheus24:

i totally agree with you reeducation is definitely needed. especially among my people in northern sudan.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
tpia.:

No, not Angola. They are from Durban South Africa.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
People must distinguish between Sexy and Pretty. I think people on this thread are concentrating on the face and the hair. Thats all.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
1,2:

No, not Angola. They are from Durban South Africa.
And most of them are cape colored, malay and cape indian hybrids extracted from recent European, malay and indian groups witha stint of indigenous groups.

You have to be in Africa much longer than that to be considered an African beauty by my standards,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
ababda:

morpheus24:

i totally agree with you reeducation is definitely needed. especially among my people in northern sudan.

its because they are afraid of accepting the term black or believe the term applies to West and southern Africans who are termed "negroid" and obvously because the Western world has attached alot of hideous connotations to it so they adopt the nonsensical term " Dark skinned" African. To me both terms are stupid and describe only certain hues of African skin variations but don't worry as more Africans understand their history we are slowly being freed from this mind set which a lot of people are not happy about.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 12:23am On Nov 03, 2009
morpheus24:

And most of them are cape colored, malay and cape indian hybrids extracted from recent European, malay and indian groups witha stint of indigenous groups.

You have to be in Africa much longer than that to be considered an African beauty by my standards,

morpheus24, there is no a single coloured there or mixed people. Those chicks are all ZULUs from Durban. Being light skinned does not mean you are not Black. Otherwise Majority of people would not be considered Blacks in SA if that was the case since most of the people here are light skin. You would even say they are Coloured when they are not. Those chicks are 100% ZULUs and they still practice their culture.

WHen you see some one as light skin, you just rush to conclusion that they are MIXED. Then if you come south of the equator you will be suprised. People in LESOTHO, 95% of them are light skin, then do you want to tell me that they are not BLACKS. If you go to LESOTHO you will see that every one is light skin. If you go there if you are dark skin, they see immediatley that you are not from there, then they will ask you where you are from, not violently. My cousin was in LESOTHO 3 months ago, he is dark skin and he tells me that people where always asking him where he was from. It depends where you are situated. The sun some times is a factor. The more warmer the more people skin pigment becomes darker. If you leave in a place where its not that hot, you skin is lighter than people who leave in the hotter area.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 1peace: 1:34am On Nov 03, 2009
Firstly I find this whole thread disgusting. Its only effect is to cause hatred and divisions between Nigerian women, Nigerian men and the Somali people as a whole.

Speaking as a Somali male, I find West African women beautiful. Yet I don't go around declaring that on a forum, simply because it would not benefit me or anyone else to know about it. Moreover, by connecting my attraction to West African women with the fact that I am Somali, might cause some jealousy from my people. Another thing to take into account is that women are jealous of each other by nature, and to state the one country has better looking women than another as if it is a fact will cause nothing but hatred and divisions.

PS: please do not assume that Somalis that post hate and disrespect are representative of all of us. A lot of them are little kids with nothing to do but hate on different peoples (including other Somalis, Whites, etc). However, some of them are angry with West Africans because they say Somalis are not African (/ pure) or were bullied by them at some point. Somalis are very tribal and are always suspicious of others (including other Somali tribes), which is why our country are been in civil war for this long.

Final Note: if at all possible this thread should be deleted, as it will continue to propagate hate for as long as it is available.

---------------------------------------------------------------END OF THREAD----------------------------------------------------

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 2:59am On Nov 03, 2009
ITS NOT OVER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#000099]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
1,2:

morpheus24, there is no a single coloured there or mixed people. Those chicks are all ZULUs from Durban. Being light skinned does not mean you are not Black. Otherwise Majority of people would not be considered Blacks in SA if that was the case since most of the people here are light skin. You would even say they are Coloured when they are not. Those chicks are 100% ZULUs and they still practice their culture.

WHen you see some one as light skin, you just rush to conclusion that they are MIXED. Then if you come south of the equator you will be suprised. People in LESOTHO, 95% of them are light skin, then do you want to tell me that they are not BLACKS. If you go to LESOTHO you will see that every one is light skin. If you go there if you are dark skin, they see immediatley that you are not from there, then they will ask you where you are from, not violently. My cousin was in LESOTHO 3 months ago, he is dark skin and he tells me that people where always asking him where he was from. It depends where you are situated. The sun some times is a factor. The more warmer the more people skin pigment becomes darker. If you leave in a place where its not that hot, you skin is lighter than people who leave in the hotter area.

My friend will you stop lying to yourself. 100% Zulu my ass. Go back and look at the pics you posted again. I can agree some of the girls there are representative of Zulu girls but not all of of them.

The reason people in Lesotho are 95% light skin is because of the Indigenous Khoi who assimulated into this particular group of people and other surrounding ethnic groups much less the Zulu who were the last late comers into the region. The region also is less sun intensive which would hinder darkening of the skin as well.

I have been to Durban, capetown, pretoria and johanesburg and know the colored groups in each region look a little bit distinctive from each other and know zulu groups do have certain shades of light but please as far as the pics go you know there are some colored chicks so stop bambozzling some people here.

100% zulu my ass!!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2009
ezeagu:Are you people talking about animals or human beings?

ezeagu what do you mean by that statement?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
ababda:

ezeagu:Are you people talking about animals or human beings?  

ezeagu what do you mean by that statement?

"Somali/Ethiopian clusters", "Negroid features", "mixed types", I would think you people were eyeing goats to be bought in a market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.