Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363295 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
Xoriyo:

Candy, i'm flattered but honestly I don't know you so, maybe another time wink.

you are right but you know . . . you get to meet and know new people all the time. . . com'on am not gonna bite  wink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
I'm sure YOU do, grin.me? nope cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
uhhhn sad
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sfiea: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
Where are ma ladies at? Don't tell me Xoriyo silenced yall.

Truth be told, I have seen both the urgliest and the sexiest from every tribe, race, nation, continent, cyberspace or meatspace.
Don't kill yourself over what you can't touch when lifeless but throw away/bury.

Just do a search on google image with the keyword "somali girl" or "somali woman" and see the true somali girl/woman - (majority of them = tsk tsk tut tut) except the model/photoshop ones.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by McSteamy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
:osoo much hate, so what if the guy loves us somali girls,

he said he loves nigerian chicks too if that makes u feel better, whats the problem, im not one to insult others but this is f*cking ridiculous and all you people hating on somali girls should look at their retarded selfs!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by kacabso: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
To the thread maker

Stop dissing your girls
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by africhika(f): 3:07am On Oct 23, 2009
quote from THE AMAKA:
« #9 on: October 04, 2009, 05:07 AM »

no offence, but did you see the third picture?
their faces look like meerkats/possums/squirrels
just saying.

yeah, they look like squirrels.
but lauryn hill, nia long and elizabeth taylor all have cat-like faces and r beautiful.

somalis are attractive- as the pix show. but u have to be openminded when it comes to beauty. i
ts not all about pointy noses n straight hair.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09am On Oct 23, 2009
africhika:

yeah, they look like squirrels.
but lauryn hill, nia long and elizabeth taylor all have cat-like faces and r beautiful.

somalis are attractive- as the pix show. but u have to be openminded when it comes to beauty. i
ts not all about pointy noses n straight hair.
i think that last part should have been directed at the poster cause thats FARR from what i think.
lauryn hill and nia long are pretty.
i dont find those somali girls he posted all that.
well whatevs.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
to let you know "amaka", most somalis are not mixed with arabs. why do i say this? well, you have many people across that region that is not somalis that look quite similar. for example many ethiopians, northern sudanese, eritean, and upper egyptians like myself have the so called somalis look. we are part of the cushite race, which is one of the many blanches of the so called african races. however, i did meet many black people that are mixed with so called arabs, they hardly look like a horner.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
Amaka you really making the Naija girls look bad, and i love my woman, but enough of the hate waweeya truth be told, the dude who created dis thread is right, you probably bleach yourself or call yourself light or put on straight weave, so you can look more like dem, Ebooo you are bad!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
ababda:

to let you know "amaka", most somalis are not mixed with arabs. why do i say this? well, you have many people across that region that is not somalis that look quite similar. for example many ethiopians, northern sudanese, eritean, and upper egyptians like myself have the so called somalis look. we are part of the cushite race, which is one of the many blanches of the so called african races. however, i did meet many black people that are mixed with so called arabs, they hardly look like a horner.
THe bolded part is absolutely true but you have some people who are so caught up with phenotypical adaptations they attribute anything in East Afirca that doesn't look West African to some admixture from outside of Africa when this is not the case. Horn Africans are related to Eurasians more so than West Africans because the subset of  ancient Genes that produced or mutated to create Eurasians come from Ancient east African groups and not the other way round. This is why Horn Africans are more similar to each other than to Arabs not because all these groups are mixed with Arabs.

Horn Africans are related to other Africans because a subset of theri genes come from the same set that created all other sets of africans. can't you see the differencies inf African populations as well. You people should get shit straight. DAMN!!

Please see below phenotypes of an Eriterian, Ethiopian and a somali, a upper sudanese and and upper egyptian ancient type

THEY ARE NOT NECESSARILY MIXED WITH ARABS!!!!

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2009
upper sudanese and upper egyptian

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
McSteamy:

:osoo much hate, so what if the guy loves us somali girls,

he said he loves nigerian chicks too if that makes u feel better, whats the problem, im not one to insult others but this is f*cking ridiculous and all you people hating on somali girls should look at their retarded selfs!

The poster is being selective

I don't find these somali girls attractive at all so ya'll got some ugly girls to!. Fix the teeth. DAMN!!

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by africhika(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
amaka, that last part was meant for the poster.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
africhika:

amaka, that last part was meant for the poster.

okay cool.

shakerz:

Amaka you really making the Naija girls look bad, and i love my woman, but enough of the hate waweeya truth be told, the dude who created dis thread is right, you probably bleach yourself or call yourself light or put on straight weave, so you can look more like dem, Ebooo you are bad!
shut the mess up. what the hell do you know?
if you read through the 18 pages of this bullshit thread you would see that i said i dont wear weaves.
i hate how african men in particular always flog this weave issue. i have enough hair, so no thanks!
and many igbos are naturally light, like me.
so i dont bleach or wear weaves.
no one is trying to look like them but when MOST PEOPLE defin beauty as having lighter skin and straight hair that says a lot about their mentality. oh we can scream this "preference" issue over and over again, but whatever though.

LMFAO!!! lame ass.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 2:32am On Oct 24, 2009
Check the pics from the girls in the South

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 2:39am On Oct 24, 2009
another pics once again, enyoy. 4 your eyes

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 2:41am On Oct 24, 2009
once more

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2009
again n' again

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 2:46am On Oct 24, 2009
One last time

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 3:08am On Oct 26, 2009
Omo make una no kill us with those pictures abeg.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by londoner: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
I dont see much beauty in the faces of those women posted above, its mainly their bodies alone which some may find attracive.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
londoner:

I dont see much beauty in the faces of those women posted above, its mainly their bodies alone which some may find attracive.

Are they ugly with beautiful bodies? I think it goes hand in hand. A beautiful ladies must have Beautiful Faces and attractive bodies. Can you imagine some one with a Beautiful Face and a not attractive body or ugly body. I wouldn't go out with that ladies just because she's got a prety face.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
Cool pics  cool Bala Curves grin

ha ha, Those girls got that KAKA skillz  grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by londoner: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
1,2, I didn't say they were ugly. What I am saying is that a few have average faces with a very shapely body. to me that does not make a woman beautiful, it just means she may have a beautiful body.

There is a difference. just my opinion.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by backspade(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ 1,2

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
backspade:

@ 1,2

damn
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cvibe: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
No comment!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by MyJoe: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2009
al qaeda:
applenose, you de enjoy oh. you gather angels and leave us here wit demons and witches. e no good oh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
MyJoe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo the boy wan kill us for here.

Dang, what's the name of the first girl you posted?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
not tryna sound like a hater but 80% of the pics he posted were of average looking girls.
the only thing that stood out were their bodies.
or maybe even their light skin that some africans love to drool over.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
THE AMAKA:

not tryna sound like a hater but 80% of the pics he posted were of average looking girls.
the only thing that stood out were their bodies.
or maybe even their light skin that some africans love to drool over.

jealousy no good oh !

Wayo na sabotage!

If you dey hate picture

na your shame be that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.