Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363473 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2009
LOL you people are still arguing?

AMAKA, what an essay!!! tongue

ezeagu:

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzae7vI62I&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

grin

yea right. NO HOMO!!!! 100% hetero. tongue I love looking for trouble.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2009
thanks for taking the time to read it babez. lol
kiss
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 2:27am On Oct 06, 2009
^^ Can't help it. Your posts make me LMAO!!! grin

You speak the truth though. All the things I wanna say but too lazy to do so. smiley
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2009
More delicious hotties! from Ethiopia and Somali!  cool Sry my native guurls but these ones got the full package
and there just the regular average girls, No need to go there, with posting models!

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2009
shakerz,
omo, you go kill person.

oyinda,
I am not giving up, i just need to move to a better school grin grin grin maybe some where in florida especially in the miami area or go to Arizona state university,  any school in california (i wouldn't mind those in the san diego or san. fran area) or much better i should just move to hawai'i.
Maybe i should just move to a fourth tier school like university of houston grin grin, the school probably has the most Nigerians students in yanki.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by tushbobo(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2009
I ve seen far more beautiful girls in nigeria than these cry cry cry cry cry The fact that a woman's fair doesnt make her beautiful
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2009
/\
i
i
Now there's a real man kiss kiss kiss Lov ya boo cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2009
I ve seen far more beautiful girls in nigeria than these The fact that a woman's fair doesnt make her beautiful

No matter how much you butter it up, They (the Ethiopians, Somali or Eritheans) are more beautiful than Nigerian women, its got nothing to with being light skin or fair in complextion but they look more natural, everything in proportion not too big here or there, they dont need all the chemicals in the world to look pretty, their climate also helps their beauty,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2009
/\
i
i
Wonder how the females in some families look lik? undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2009
JUST LOOK AT HOW A BEAUTIFUL TOPIC WAS SMEARED BY PICTURES OF DEMONS AND WITCHES. OH SHIT. I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE 9JA GIRLS, YOU CAN SEE THE WORD "RUNS" WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM. THANK GOD AMAKA NEVER CLAIMED SHE WAS ONE OF THEM.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2009
ha
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
people just love me!
omar22, i cant even count have many times youve taken the time to say something or write something about me.
THANKS!!
this just shows obsession.

and bin landen down there, obsessed too, i would think.

and if you claim youre NOT, THEN KEEP MY FUKING NAME OUTTA YOUR MOUTH?
ya digg?

idiots.

the only decent girl in that pic is the one in the middle, the other two, they're just there.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
The girl in the middle is a temptation to mankind.Lead me not into temptation,O Lord! cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by platinumnk(f): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
variety variety. . . . all i see is the same grey crayon lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by platinumnk(f): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
btw they have normal beautiful people.

naomi campbell over all over them\

i like variety so nigerians or african american girls
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
Some posts from Somalian forum:
"African IDENTITY"

It comes, as something of a surprise to many Africans to discover that
all Africans look the same to non-Africans, How do you tell a
Nigerian from a Kenyan? And I am not talking about passports or clothing.
The easiest way, of course, is the name, for example "Ogunkoye", "Ekwekwe" or "Babangida" can only be a Nigerian;
a"Njoroge", "Otieno" or "Kilonzo" must be from Kenya.

Where else would you bump into a name like "Promise", "Immaculate" or
"Patience" other than in Zimbabwe? And where do the Dunns come from?They are surely from Liberia or Sierra Leone.

Surely everybody knows that the loud, boisterous and cocky ones are the West Africans; the brooding and sly ones are the North and
Southern Africans; the East Africans always say yes even when they disagree vehemently. No wonder there has been very few coups in this region.

They have no guts to go against the stablishment. They are also the UN's first choice for Peace-Keeping duties worldwide.

Forget about the Egyptians and Sudanese who change their continents based on which side the bread is buttered. When convenient, and the
petro dollar is flowing, they masquarade as Arabs. When the World Bank is dishing out aid to the third world, they shuffle themselves, cup-in-hand, jostling for the paltry aid given to poor African countries.

If you want to be more specific, the Cameronians will borrow money to buy champagne. They can even sell a hole in their pockets to ape the bourgeois.

The Ghanaians think they invented politics. No Ghanaian worth his salt will conclude a conversation without mentioning the famous Kwame
Nkrumah or quoting a phrase from one of his speeches. Even when bargaining at the Bazaar, a "Kwame" phrase has a magical effect. The
problem is they think that this effect is world-wide!!! A dukawalla in Bombay was forgiven for thinking "Kwame" was a unit of currency in
Africa!

The Congolese think they have the best music and the best dancers. They have this heavenly feeling that they were brought into this world
to Sing and Dance, and please, for your own safety, don't you dare challenge that! A Congolese can be spotted from afar by the gait of
his walk, and it also depends on the mood of the walker: A "Ndombolo" walk is a sign of happiness (, also means 'I've just had it'); a "Baba Gaston" walk is a sign of old age.

The Nigerians have a THING about clothes and jewellery. They are the Indians of Africa; you'll always find a Nigerian in any part of the world, there is one contending for mayorship somewhere in remote Russia of all the places. There is a Nigerian police inspector in the Falklands , and there is a Nigerian cashier at
the First National Bank of Woolongong, (somewhere in Australia) I wonder how long he'll be there before he decides to become fluidy
with the cash? They are like cockroaches and will be found in the most unusual places.

The Ethiopians think they have the most beautiful women on God's earth(think about it, have your ever seen an ugly Ethiopian Lady?, no,not the post-menopause geriatric one, we are talking about the under 45 or so, hmm.), no wonder Arab men are killin themselves to find an Amharo women, lol I wonder what their reasons are, but the truth is Somalis have the most beautiful women in Africa. judging by the cover, mmh

I won't even mention where about the Somalis fit for the time being as they are suffering from a severe identity crisis. How else do you explain a
Somali holding a Kenyan passport saying he was born and raised in "Pand-Pieri" (somewhere in Kisumu) while the same gentleman cannot
utter the basic general greeting?

Moroccans think they're French and so do the Burkinabes.

Algerians hate the French.

Sierra Leonians smile profusely. Liberians can't get over America, they copy everything including Rambo, no wonder they have Rambo-style rumbles in the jungle. Call it an influence from Hollywood?

All East and Southern African countries have more or less the same boring national anthems, but the South Africans sing it the best.
Which other national anthem can make your feet lose control and do a jig on their own?

The South Africans have thick and springy hair; the Zambians and Kenyans have prominent foreheads and always smell from yesterday's sweat.

The Nigerians have thick luscious lips and their females possess some of the widest posteriors.

The West Africans have short memories and never learn from their mistakes; how many times are they caught all over the world on drug-related cases yet they continue the trade. How many times are they going to send those silly chain letters asking for bank accounts and pretending they are sons of chief so and so?

The concept of order and discipline must have been invented in East Africa; the words don't exist in West Africa, especially in nigeria, does anyone know how many coups that country has endured?

In Southern Africa when a cabinet minister is caught in a corruption scandal, he commits suicide; in West Africa he's promoted after the
next coup d'etat. In Kenya, he is stripped of his cabinet post for a short while till the dust settles and then re-instated to a higher
cabinet post which amalgamates his earlier cabinet post. In essence, he still controls his earlier ministerial post by proxy.

In athletics, the divisions are easy: from 800m to the marathon the East Africans hold sway; the West Africans are only good at the sprints. South Africans can only sing. But when it comes to football (soccer),the North and West Africans dominate the lesser-skilled east and Southern Africans.

Viva l'Africa!

SOURCE: http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/8/280#000000
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
I AM THE LEAST RACIST PERSON YOU WOULD FIND, AND EVEN SO I FOUND THAT OFFENSIVE, LIKE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMALIS AND NIGERIANS

LOOOOOL

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF, wtf are you drunk or something homie?

GO AND Bleep YOURSELF FOR OFFENDING ME.

MAYBE YOU ARE NATURALLY DUMB, let me tell you yeah THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMALIS AND NIGERIANS.

FIRSTLY THEY WERE SLAVES, SOMALIS NEVER BEEN SLAVED (YES I AM PROUD OF IT)
WE ARE 100% MUSLIM (YES I AM PROUD OF IT)
LOOKWISE WE DONT BIG FAT FLAT NOSES AND KINKY HAIR AND DOUBLE LIPS (YES I AM PROUD OF IT)

HISTORICALLY WE ARE SUPERIOR RACE, SO YEAH I FIND IT OFFENSIVE WHEN YOU COMPARE ME WITH YOU.

-----

I didnt say that there werent differences at all there are diffrences between southern somali's and northern somali's but what I was saying in america, europe and other places there is no difference if we were in a car and there were 1 somali, 1 ethiopian, 1 american, 1 nigerian and we were pulled over by the law the cop would say I have a car with 4 BLACK MALES he wouldnt say I have a car with one somali one ethiopian one american and one nigerian, do you see what Im saying??

I dont know about that other stuff u were saying because Nigeria has had many successful kingdoms and even thou you talk about slavery somalis do the shit jobs in the arab world and get paid shit for it and nigeria is one of africas richest and up coming countries while somalia is still engaged in bull shit tribal in fighitng so I wouldnt talk too much shit about other african nations considering the state of somalia as of now.

SOURCE:
http://allsomaliforum.com/index.php?topic=1759.msg37413#msg37413
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ell77

Are you somali?

Regards
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there are many beutiful women from all over Africa, but consider this is Somali forum is not shocking that is the status quo. If this was the Nigerian forum I'm sure they would say their women are the most beutiful. In the end of the Allah made us all and hence we are all perfect

SOURCE: http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TB7IUJGRFNVKKAS6V
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
german007:

@ell77

Are you somali?

Regards

No I am not Somali, My father is Akwa-Ibom and my mother Delta Igbo. I am just posting some threads/posts from Somali forums to shed a different perspective. Who would Nigerian women say are the most handsome men in Africa, and who would Somalians say are the most handsome men in Africa?

Truly everyone has the right to their own opinion, but there is hardly that many races that would not claim their own is the most beautiful/handsome. I find it quite bizarre then to witness this phenomenon with some Nigerian men - perhaps it is an affinity for something different? I don't know. On Somali threads - many claim they choose Nigerian men over a Somalian because he might have money - even if it IS from drugs (can you imagine) unlike the Somali men, they also claim the men have big noses, are a lower race and are ugly? Though they claim their Somali women can be loose, and Nigerian women have big rear ends, they still love their Somali women and claim they are the most beautiful.

One thing I have observed though with more and more British Nigerian women is though we used to (and the majority still do) only associate ourselves with Nigerian men, more and more feel this no longer makes sense. Many would calls these females gold-diggers and falsely assume that is the reason in all cases (though undoubtedly it could apply to some). But perhaps it is because a lot of our own men prefer other races to their own?!

Well, I believe in the theory of choice, so I hope to see more Nigerian women dating more non-Nigerian men and perhaps the tensions will reduce on both sides. It seems the only option now - as imbalance seems to be the problem, not people's choices, but the imbalance in choices. I am sorry to say. I personally have never dated a non-Nigerian/west African before you ask. But posts like this make me reconsider why I have turned down those men - white, West Indian, Indian, Libyan, Angolan, Brazilian - even Somalians have chased me, and personally I don't believe I am all that (I wonder why Somalians if their women are the best - guess beauty is varied and they can understand that at times)?

Don't hate me for posting this, but it seems people take views/experiences they have had with a few and categorically decide this is the general truth then post it about the majority. I have only one Somalian female friend strangely enough, but I have met many and, yes they are beautiful - not all - but many. The same is true for my Nigerian friends - especially without makeup - they are even more beautiful!

Before you say it - I can't be jealous at the original posters comment because I don't know him, and I believe the same is true for Amaka and any other women that posted angrily on this forum. We will probably never know each other so he makes little difference to my life as do I to his. If you did detect jealousy, maybe you [b]were [/b]perfectly spot on. Can you imagine what it is like to be probably the only race with such a high number of men who believe other women are better looking. I can't be jealous of how Somali women look, because I am thankful for what God gave me (so is my man wink), but I for one will admit, I am HIGHLY jealous of the support Somali women have from their own men in relation to beauty! That being said - I don't envy all other aspects!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
shakerz:

More delicious hotties! from Ethiopia and Somali!  cool Sry my native guurls but these ones got the full package
and there just the regular average girls, No need to go there, with posting models!

The older lady passes all of them. grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
ell77:

No I am not Somali, My father is Akwa-Ibom and my mother Delta Igbo. I am just posting some threads/posts from Somali forums to shed a different perspective. Who would Nigerian women say are the most handsome men in Africa, and who would Somalians say are the most handsome men in Africa?

Truly everyone has the right to their own opinion, but there is hardly that many races that would not claim their own is the most beautiful/handsome. I find it quite bizarre then to witness this phenomenon with some Nigerian men - perhaps it is an affinity for something different? I don't know. On Somali threads - many claim they choose Nigerian men over a Somalian because he might have money - even if it IS from drugs (can you imagine) unlike the Somali men, they also claim the men have big noses, are a lower race and are ugly? Though they claim their Somali women can be loose, and Nigerian women have big rear ends, they still love their Somali women and claim they are the most beautiful.
One thing I have observed though with more and more British Nigerian women is though we used to (and the majority still do) only associate ourselves with Nigerian men, more and more feel this no longer makes sense. Many would calls these females gold-diggers and falsely assume that is the reason in all cases (though undoubtedly it could apply to some). But perhaps it is because a lot of our own men prefer other races to their own?!
Well, I believe in the theory of choice, so I hope to see more Nigerian women dating more non-Nigerian men and perhaps the tensions will reduce on both sides. It seems the only option now - as imbalance seems to be the problem, not people's choices, but the imbalance in choices. I am sorry to say. I personally have never dated a non-Nigerian/west African before you ask. But posts like this make me reconsider why I have turned down those men - white, West Indian, Indian, Libyan, Angolan, Brazilian - even Somalians have chased me, and personally I don't believe I am all that (I wonder why Somalians if their women are the best - guess beauty is varied and they can understand that at times)?

Don't hate me for posting this, but it seems people take views/experiences they have had with a few and categorically decide this is the general truth then post it about the majority. I have only one Somalian female friend strangely enough, but I have met many and, yes they are beautiful - not all - but many. The same is true for my Nigerian friends - especially without makeup - they are even more beautiful!

Before you say it - I can't be jealous at the original posters comment because I don't know him, and I believe the same is true for Amaka and any other women that posted angrily on this forum. We will probably never know each other so he makes little difference to my life as do I to his. If you did detect jealousy, maybe you [b]were [/b]perfectly spot on.

Can you imagine what it is like to be probably the only race with such a high number of men who believe other women are better looking.

I can't be jealous of how Somali women look, because I am thankful for what God gave me (so is my man wink), but I for one will admit, I am HIGHLY jealous of the support Somali women have from their own men in relation to beauty! That being said - I don't envy all other aspects!

I am like you were too with your dating preferences. If it was not a man from my country, it was another west african.l That was the farthest I would go. But now I don't care as long as the guy is a muslim.

I agreed with everything you said especially the stuff I highlighted in bold. When you said that we were the only race with such a high proportion of men who think other women are better looking, that was very true. I think that is the reason why some of the females here including myself get annoyed with threads like these saying how we are not as good looking or as good in other aspects to as other women. and why can't we be like them and so on,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
@@@@

somalia

hhhahaa oh well

one thing certain; this a chance for yall to see the views these east africans have on yall

cant say more lipsrsealed they think u talk like a monkey hhhaaaaaaaa, big nose etc

but there u go; messed up monkeys haaaaa
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
nene1:

I am like you were too with your dating preferences. If it was not a man from my country, it was another west african.l That was the farthest I would go. But now I don't care as long as the guy is a muslim.

I agreed with everything you said especially the stuff I highlighted in bold. When you said that we were the only race with such a high proportion of men who think other women are better looking, that was very true. I think that is the reason why some of the females here including myself get annoyed with threads like these saying how we are not as good looking or as good in other aspects to as other women. and why can't we be like them and so on,

I understand.

ikeyman00:

@@@@

somalia

hhhahaa oh well

one thing certain; this a chance for yall to see the views these east africans have on yall

cant say more lipsrsealed they think u talk like a monkey hhhaaaaaaaa, big nose etc

but there u go; messed up monkeys haaaaa

You can imagine! The only people that seem to respect Nigerian men for being Nigerians are Nigerian women and yet the opposite is not always the case. I know many Nigerian women who will rate a successful handsome Ghanaian as second rate to a Nigerian agbero. Fine, it nice to see these patriotic women even though i can feel sorry for those non-Nigerian men who dare to stand next to a Nigerian man. But why the imbalance in this unflinching bias? Even I can't explain it - as I am probably among this category. I can see good in every race and still feel guilty if I support that a Non-Nigerian man is better than a Nigerian. Why?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
ell77:

You can imagine! The only people that seem to respect Nigerian men for being Nigerians are Nigerian women and yet the opposite is not always the case. I know many Nigerian women who will rate a successful handsome Ghanaian as second rate to a Nigerian agbero. Fine, it nice to see these patriotic women even though i can feel sorry for those non-Nigerian men who dare to stand next to a Nigerian man. But why the imbalance in this unflinching bias? Even I can't explain it - as I am probably among this category. I can see good in every race and still feel guilty if I support that a Non-Nigerian man is better than a Nigerian. Why?
Yeah right undecided. Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp

if anyone de ly na u!

and u know it

why dnt u come off from that hide

somalia ??

maybe jamos might have to come to my rescue

just cuz u cant get a better gal doesnt warrant typin shit right here

somalia damn it cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
somalia?
u cant be serious?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ell77(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yeah right undecided. Keep lying to yourself.

Lol. It was an exaggeration. Just to let you know how many Nigerian women are biased in connection to Nigerian men. Not all - but many! I am telling you my experience, yours [b]can [/b]be different - it does not have to be the same. I have seen Ghanaians and Nigerians fighting each other and Nigerian women disgrace the Ghanaian men based on stereotypes even though in front of their eyes they can see their stereotypes are not true.

Example of Jamaican girl(JL), Nigerian Girl (NG) and Nigerian man(NM) dialogue I witnessed:

JL: "Why is it many Nigerian date Jamaicans cos of passports - but Ghanaian African are okay - they are much better".

NM: "You are probably with Ghanaian cos you can't get a Nigerian - everyone knows they are second rate Nigerian wannabe's - Nigerians are more successful."

JL: "That's not true, my Ghanaian boyfriend, is caring, intelligent and works in a Big 4 accounting firm, he is better than the last Nigerian man I dated."

NG: "Yes but I am sure he is black as the night (sounded racist), short, ugly and pronounces Church as Chech!"

The NG girl had met this Ghanaian guy as had I and he did not fit any of these stereotypes.

You can imagine. Instead of the them to leave her biased comment and maybe even attack her at most, not only does the man defend his men. The woman annihilates Ghanaian men unfairly. I am not like this and I know other Nigerian women who are not like this and some who are. Yet if you check it, and ask them (the defensive ones) - they personally do not have anything against Ghanaian men. They are just defensive on behalf of Nigerian men. They might cuss them themselves, but would never say it to others or allow others to do so.

I am certain I am not the only Nigerian girl who has witnessed this in UK. This is what I meant previously in the post you highlighted bold.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
well forget dem side

i ve been o ghana vibe, and i know those fake dressed up and unfortunate AA wanabe aint shit

mind u; just walk up to an african lady and say hey u look so nice

are u a nigeria

watch the cloud fall

every african think they look better than u

so hmmmmmmmm

as for jamos; they claimed africans arent shit but we are too much for them; they can hate till heaven drop; lets not talk on them bleached up yardies fools
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by whiteroses(f): 12:36am On Oct 07, 2009
yeah they are but the ones i know are idiots, their overalll attitude stinks! they might look pretty but they just dont look right to me they look dirty, especially the one i did a project with annoyed the hell outta me, her lips were peach black and she skinny and tall, one day i ws looking at her accross the class as she sat on a chair with her back curved like a cat, i forgot my plastic wallet aand said to borrow me one to put my work in and she says no i cant borrow you the heart of good muslim angry whats good about being stingy and she says if i borrow you then you wont learn anything for being careless and forgetful, arrrrgh angry angry angry angry angry angry angry she's so annoying not looking forward to see her tomorow. and do you know the worst she did all this while working with her she looked normal at least pretty before she opens her mouth but the day of the presentation was when she rememberd to wear her ijab it ruined my day i dont mind ijab but we were supposed to dress smart and wear black, her own idea was simply her ijab angry angry sorry for story but that girl knows how to annoy me i think she was sent to me
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Kunbee: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2009
^^^pele my dear take a chill pill
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2009
whiteroses:

yeah they are but the ones i know are idiots, their overalll attitude stinks! they might look pretty but they just dont look right to me they look dirty, especially the one i did a project with annoyed the hell outta me, her lips were peach black and she skinny and tall, one day i ws looking at her accross the class as she sat on a chair with her back curved like a cat, i forgot my plastic wallet aand said to borrow me one to put my work in and she says no i cant borrow you the heart of good muslim angry whats good about being stingy and she says if i borrow you then you wont learn anything for being careless and forgetful, arrrrgh angry angry angry angry angry angry angry she's so annoying not looking forward to see her tomorow. and do you know the worst she did all this while working with her she looked normal at least pretty before she opens her mouth but the day of the presentation was when she rememberd to wear her ijab it ruined my day i dont mind ijab but we were supposed to dress smart and wear black, her own idea was simply her ijab angry angry sorry for story but that girl knows how to annoy me i think she was sent to me
ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE REQUIRED!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.