Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363465 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by whiteroses(f): 1:08am On Oct 07, 2009
Kunbee:

^^^pele my dear take a chill pill
ok lol
chic2pimp:

ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE REQUIRED!!!!!
no mind me jare

btw i notice some gyals are fighting back this thread with hot nigerian girls just allow them no need to start a fight, any guy that thinks somalian girls are better than us is just angry cah no nigerian girl will date them you know how fiesty we can be and we come with a lot of class they just cant stand it, in real life i dont know a nigerian guy that will leave all this and start chasing somalian girls lol and at the end of the day their ideal wifey is a naija girl but they here running der mouf about somalian girls like they sniffed one before psssh
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2009
@@@@

any naija man that spend his whole life runnin after somalia cant get any better chick

the whole world knows

quote me

CORRECT!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by jalether(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
Everyone on this thread talking abt "self hatred" and "hatred of Nigerian women" should shut the f u c k up for real angry

yall might as well say the most developed country in the world is Nigeria, Super Eagles is the best team in the world undecided

hate it or love it East African/Ethiopian chicks are the finest in the whole of Africa, and all other african and even American brothers

can testify to that, you guys should face the truth and stop being so damn patriotic
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
jalether:

Everyone on this thread talking abt "self hatred" and "hatred of Nigerian women" should shut the f u c k up for real angry

yall might as well say the most developed country in the world is Nigeria, Super Eagles is the best team in the world undecided

hate it or love it East African/Ethiopian chicks are the finest in the whole of Africa, and all other african and even American brothers

can testify to that, you guys should face the truth and stop being so damn patriotic

make you rush go marry them nah, who dey hold you!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
IF ANY ONE SHOULD CHAT A F UCK UP

i think u know urself!!

somalia kia kia

our father

who is in heaven

kia
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
rotfl. on behalf of myself and my fellow naija girls. we apologize for being so damn ugly. but forreal though 50% of the fault lies on u guys' ugly sperms 
but I can tell from your post though that you are extremely loaded and finer than brad pitt and reggie bush combined. . . I mean how else would you be so picky?
if you have hardly found any cute naija girl then in 10 yrs of living among them then I will say you should give up   but seriously though. you really must be an angel sent down from heaven for all the naija girls in UK to be too ugly for u 

oyinda
You are right, we also contributed to it, i have not met too many naija boys that look like chris brown (there probably are but have not seen 'em). Some of our dudes are so average or even 'scary' looking that it is amazing how our girls even go for some of them, i guess its because of there confidence sha. The only cute naija girl i saw was married, the other was alright but she didn't blow me away. Majority of the others are just downright not good looking at all. I saw an akata chick the other day, i was wondering why the heck isn't she from Nigeria? because she was incredibly gorgeous and i don't think that i want to marry a non-Nigerian (that might be subject to change because i might not be able to wait any longer). The reason that a lot of naija girls here in yanki are very, very unattractive looking is because they don't truly represent the naija populace in its entirety. They are the children of aristocrats. If they were a lot more middle class naija or nigerians from all strata's of society then probably the quality might have been better (it wouldn't hurt if we had many more non-engineers because for some reason, nerds don't always look like beyonce). Akata boys and a lot of yanki people always want to check out freshman girls every new school semester but for African boys, man there is nothing to look forward to (at all grin grin). I do not hate naija chicks at all man, i am more attracted to them afterall, "the darker the chocolate, the better: less calories" my sister. Cute (emphasis on cute) chicks are so yummy plus they look more exotic and more authentic than there yanki counterparts (for example look at nairalanders like whiteroses or miss bond). Sha time is running out, i am sure if i was in a school in which the non-naija populace was much better looking i would have been married by now instead of pouting on NL he he he  grin.

That is why i am looking at going to a school which has more higher quality co-eds. Maybe some where in florida especially in the miami area. My ex-roomate who goes to school there doesn't even look like Reggie Bush at all but still gets very very hot dates.  I could also go to Arizona state university or any school in california (i wouldn't mind those in the san diego or san. fran area) or much better i should just move to hawai'i.
Maybe i should just move to a fourth tier school like university of houston, the school probably has the most Nigerians students in yanki.

By the way, if you find any naija girl that looks like rihanna send her my way  grin grin grin.

whiteroses shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!,
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WILL YOU MARRY ME.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by dinggle: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
naija babes una see am?, bros I beg find me one somalian girl for that side jarre!!! nonsense, olorunmaje! make naija babes no blind our eyes, we need to look far and see real beauty not arrangee beauty.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by hank: 5:27am On Oct 13, 2009
How come the hot Nigerian gals you posted up look very similar to East Africans girls in features like hair and facial features? lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2009
rotflmao @ ur long post davidif. what school r u in? what year ar u in?
it's the same at my school too. the girls complain that the guys r ugly and the guys complain that the girls are ugly. so pretty much there is no african couple in my school. the girls that date r with whites, same with the guys. so we only get along as siblings that's all. ugly siblings lol

i think ur picky though. u want rihanna but ur not a chris brown. lol anyways ur allowed.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
As a Somali, i have to say that I'm quite flattered by the love that Somali women are getting from our Nigerian brothers, tongue. However, there is no need for this bickering and putting down of Nigerian and Somali women. After all, we African women are still stunning whether we come from East,West,South and everything in between.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^Why u put anoda person picture 4 ur profile? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ Thanks, i guess that it is a compliment when people think that ur pic it to good to be true,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
U fink so? or shuld I say, U wish so? undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
If that makes u feel better about urself, then by all means, go right ahead, but listen, are u Nairaland's resident profile police?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
Yep I am.  grin Sounds as tho u're new hia undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
Yes, i'm new here, btw, thanks for the warm welcome, undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
Warm welcome? Abeg clear make I pass jor. tongue cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
Xoriyo is that you. you are absolutely beautiful kiss
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
candylips:

Xoriyo is that you. you are absolutely beautiful kiss

Dont be gullible . Are u sure she's the one in that pic? undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
if she says its her i have no reason not to beleive
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by posakosa(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
chaaaiiiii, asewos don reach this venue, na waaa oooh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

pantylips indeed. Chaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa carry your big belly commot from this thread angry
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by posakosa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
candylips:

posakosa carry your big belly commot from this thread angry

oooh shat ap dia. all of una be weak toasters,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Guys pls don't fight over nothing aftre all Somalian girls are more sexy than Xoriyo Her. lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
She is offline though
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by posakosa(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
candylips:

She is offline though

shey na magic you use figure that one out ?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
obviously not duh !!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
Candylips, thanks hun.
Koolchicco, you're disbelief of my picture is doing great things for my ego although i'm sure that ur intent is the opposite. cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by candylips(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Xoriyo i will like to know you. do u have an email add embarassed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
Xoriyo:

Candylips, thanks hun.
Koolchicco, you're disbelief of[b] my picture[/b] is doing great things for my ego although i'm sure that your intent is the opposite. cool

. . .Still not convinced. Try harder. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
koolchicco:

. . .Still not convinced. Try harder. tongue
I think that there are far more pressing things in my life, so if you don't mind, I'll leave you to it,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
Candy, i'm flattered but honestly I don't know you so, maybe another time wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.