Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363456 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Najapwinez: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
My man is Somalian and he looks better than most Naja men (fact) since you are rubbin it in that we arent the prettiest you should know a few truths too.
I like somalians wavy hair and facial features i always play with my mans hair it feels so funny!.
Also i dnt want my kids to have nappy hair, im not sayin this bcuz of self hatred im sayin this because i dnt want my
kids to have that hassle and go thru what i have gone thru with their hair when they grow up
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by morpheus24: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
Najapwinez:

My man is Somalian and he looks better than most Naja men (fact) since you are rubbin it in that we arent the prettiest you should know a few truths too.
I like somalians wavy hair and facial features i always play with my mans hair it feels so funny!.
Also i dnt want my kids to have nappy hair, im not sayin this bcuz of self hatred im sayin this because i dnt want my
kids to have[b] that hassle and go thru what i have gone thru with their hair when they grow up[/b]

Self delusio is a mental illness sister

You are practicing what they call selective breeding.

A shame to your somalian boyfriend's and your ancestors who were black sub saharan Africans
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by backspade(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
I have a feeling Najapwinez is just a certain someone who can't handle the feelings of others. . . . .this person registered today only to say that?? Hmmmmmm. . .

. . . . .posting style looks similar to AMAKA.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kids to have that hassle and go thru what i have gone thru with their hair when they grow up

thats nasty cool cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
THE AMAKA:

not tryna sound like a hater but 80% of the pics he posted were of average looking girls.
the only thing that stood out were their bodies.
or maybe even their light skin that some africans love to drool over.

WHAT?!?!?!? YOU ARE A GIRL, YOU CAN'T BE IN A POSITION TO TELL A BOY WHO IS THE CUTEST GIRL, JUST LIKE AS A BOY, I CAN'T SAY WHETHER MORRIS CHESTNUT IS FINER THAN DENZEL.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 1:48am On Oct 30, 2009
lol @ davidif. I think most girls know which girls are prettier than which.
boys also know which guys are more handsome. the reason you can't say if morris is finer than denzel is because they're both fine in their own ways. if you say to compare between denzel and babasuwe now i'm sure you won't be asking that question. lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:57am On Oct 30, 2009
morpheus24:

jealousy no good oh !

Wayo na sabotage!

If you dey hate picture

na your shame be that!
so when a girl comments on another person she is then a hater?
come on!! those girls arent even all that.
like i said, maybe they are to you if all you stare at are their bodies and their light skin that some of you like to drool over.
be my guest.
but facially, they aint all that.

Najapwinez:

this IS self hatred no matter what way you try and put it.
you hated your hair and having to deal with how nappy it was.
so thats why you want to have children with non nappy hair CAUSE YOU HATED IT!!
we all know what you mean. just admit it.
it IS selective breeding.
you seem like the type of person that even if you like a black man so much you cant marry him cause youre scared your children will come out with nappy hair.
you seem like the type to go all out of their way to marry a white man or a non black man just so youre kids can have nice hair. to avoid them having the kind of hair that you so much hate, which you have yourself.
its called self hate boo, admit it.

backspade:

I have a feeling Najapwinez is just a certain someone who can't handle the feelings of others. . . . .this person registered today only to say that?? Hmmmmmm. . .

. . . . .posting style looks similar to AMAKA.
youre an idiot.

davidif:

WHAT?!?!?!? YOU ARE A GIRL, YOU CAN'T BE IN A POSITION TO TELL A BOY WHO IS THE CUTEST GIRL, JUST LIKE AS A BOY, I CAN'T SAY WHETHER MORRIS CHESTNUT IS FINER THAN DENZEL.
like i said, facially.
maybe their bodies and their light skin is what turns you on the most.
go on, its cool.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 4:04am On Oct 30, 2009
oyinda and THE AMAKA, na lie. I believe that it is only the opposite sex who should be able to tell who is handsome or not. Just like i can't tell if a guy is handsome or ugly (i don't honestly know what women find attractive in Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt ), then women should not be in the position to tell us guys which girls are attractive because there are certain things that we see in the opposite sex.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Najapwinez: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
Amaka i do not hate my self and it may be selective breeding but its for the sake of my kids.
Wouldnt you do anything for you kids? i would.
And also you say i would want to marry a white man or a non-black?
Somalians are black fool!. They from africa, they have black skin and african features. So i do want to marry a black man.
I don;t hate myself or the people from my country infact i see myself as a patriot and have Love 4 all ma peeps
but-
tell me one thing why would i want to marry a nigerian man who doesnt respect us or treat us nicely, most east african guys i have been out with have alot of respect for women, this could be because they have a strong bond with their in their culture mother, but i don;t know
so on one hand i have these great looking guys who treat me good and on the other i have these rude obnoxious guys who cant see what they have and look a bit like this
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs201.snc1/6831_103045239707594_100000063564438_91197_2378166_n.jpg
why could i choose that

when i can have something like this
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs191.snc1/6413_99279047671_691152671_2215745_5478250_n.jpg

or this
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc1/4741_1171272839983_1172862769_629782_4841898_n.jpg

or this
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/145/31/641515525/n641515525_2783865_7409.jpg
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^ and whats the big deal about these photos you posted?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
Gosh amaka, u sabi write no be small, lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
german007:

Gosh amaka, u sabi write no be small, lol

I am telling you!!! She has very very strong opinions on everything.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Najapwinez: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
tpia the big deal about these photos is that these are jus ordinary normal somali boys not models or people who have photo's done proffessionally,
now can you say that our ordinary naija boys look as good as these?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 31, 2009
Najapwinez:

tpia the big deal about these photos is that these are jus ordinary normal somali boys not models or people who have photo's done proffessionally,
now can you say that our ordinary naija boys look as good as these?

Depends on where you looked maybe?

People have different experiences.

I dont see anything striking about those photos at all. To each his own sha.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2009
^^ and whats the big deal about these photos you posted?

tpia, i am trying to figure it out, your people have alot of love for people that look similar to upper egyptians, northern sudanese, ethiopians, somalis, and eriteans, i guess that cover it. i am wondering why? we hardly think of marrying people outside our group, but i know a few of horners looking northern sudanese that has in egypt, where i live currently. me and a few people are learning a great deal from this trend. this has been a eye opener, indeed.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2009
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!
« #584 on: Yesterday at 05:13:50 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaka i do not hate my self and it may be selective breeding but its for the sake of my kids.
Somalians are black fool!. They from africa, they have black skin and african features. So i do want to marry a black man.
I don;t hate myself or the people from my country infact i see myself as a patriot and have Love 4 all ma peeps
but-
tell me one thing why would i want to marry a nigerian man who doesnt respect us or treat us nicely, most east african guys i have been out with have alot of respect for women, this could be because they have a strong bond with their in their culture mother, but i don;t know
so on one hand i have these great looking guys who treat me good and on the other i have these rude obnoxious guys who cant see what they have and look a bit like this
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs201.snc1/6831_103045239707594_100000063564438_91197_2378166_n.jpg
why could i choose that

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs191.snc1/6413_99279047671_691152671_2215745_5478250_n.jpg

or this
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs099.snc1/4741_1171272839983_1172862769_629782_4841898_n.jpg

or this
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/145/31/641515525/n641515525_2783865

yeah they are average northern sudanese, indeed. interesting
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 01, 2009
ababda:

tpia, i am trying to figure it out, your people have alot of love for people that look similar to upper egyptians, northern sudanese, ethiopians, somalis, and eriteans, i guess that cover it. i am wondering why? we hardly think of marrying people outside our group, but i know a few of horners looking northern sudanese that has in egypt, where i live currently. me and a few people are learning a great deal from this trend. this has been a eye opener, indeed.

its just some of them, not all.

The Somali photos in particular look like the average Arab, Hispanic or AA male that you see everyday in the US or Europe. [s]who can also make you a baby mama in a heartbeat if thats what you want.[/s]  Not everyone trips over them though some do. Its mainly the Nigerian men most times going after the females of other races. Nigerian women can do the same but generally not to the same extent.

I only read the last page of this thead so maybe I'll check it out fully later.

I do have issues with the photo of a black male posted by Najapwinez. Thats rather extreme, imo.

besides, I think the average Ethiopian male is just as good looking as the Somalis, if we're talking about the horn of Africa.

Many southern Nigerians dont know what a Sudanese looks like- they think all of them have the Alek Wek type of appearance.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by keresho: 3:30am On Nov 01, 2009
Don't fall these inbred worthless a product of incest somalians,  it's themselves posting the pics masquerading as non somalians.

They are the laughing stock of the world.

They are shallow people with a barbaric mentality whose country's pastime sport is chopping off heads and limbs for no good reason.

Stripping women in the street and take their bras away saying it's against their barbaric culture.

Yanking people's gold and silver teeth with pliers saying it's against their religion and culture.

Arresting and whipping women for not wearing socks.

They are the most hated Africans whether in Europe or America, very ungrateful to their host countries, very rude and mannerless.

They are the least educated and poor Africans but they have the audacity to badmouth other Africans.

They have the highest group of Africans in Europe and America with children with mental retardation caused by cousin marriage, They like screwing their cousins like animal and  brag about it on their forums, burdening their
host countries immensely financially.

Notorious welfare kings and queens, the women are given a nickname "holy wh*res" and Tax frauds resulting the IRS to audit more than 1000 Somalis in one U.S city alone.

Now people started referring to them on African American forum as "Zoomalians", due to their savageness.

They have already linked this thread on their forum, check out what they say:

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=229087&sid=ada4c9bfd242dc205b7ab14633d5e5ba

and also check this link calling african americans and other africans baboons and apes, Just like their colonial masters used to call them,  LOL

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T5POBDIFVD7U0VGVB
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by africhika(f): 4:21am On Nov 01, 2009
quote by najapwinez:

« #576 on: October 29, 2009, 04:24 PM »

Also i dnt want my kids to have nappy hair, , im not sayin this bcuz of self hatred im sayin this because i dnt want my

yawn.

FYI: God designed the beautifully curly hair that you stupidly describe as "a hassle."
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by keresho: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2009
Guys it's these worthless a laughing stock of the world, inbred a product of incest, barabaric savage, camel herding somalians, who screw their cousins like animals that started this thread.

they linked this thread on their forum, check out how retarded they are.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=229087&sid=c8d3906fb219f64e644e3d172a08dc1e

and this where they calling african americans and other africans 'baboons' apes' like their multiple colonial masters used to call them.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T5POBDIFVD7U0VGVB
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by SeanT21(f): 5:06am On Nov 01, 2009
^^^Those Somalians are somethin else^^^.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2009
backspade:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON cheesy cheesy. NAJAPWINEZ YOU BERRA REVEAL YOUR REAL IDENTITY B4 I COME DOWN DIA AND SMACK YOUR BLACKS ASS cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2009
gosh what a long thread.

Some naija guys can be so exasperating.

@ shakerz:

most of the pictures you're posting are of Somali girls who look mixed. I guess biracial is what gets your goat, so here are a few photos of mixed Nigerians- i guess you never met any when you lived there:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2009
@ shakerz, omar22 and other color struck brodas

regina Askia (not mixed)

Shan George

Mixed:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2009
@Najapwinez

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uh6ylLSdjo4zmM:http://www.hockey.org.au/Portals/0/2006/National%2520Teams/images/Kookaburras/Seyi/Seyi.jpg[/img]

^^naija guy though a diasporan one
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2009
The Ethiopians think they have the most beautiful women on God's earth(think about it, have your ever seen an ugly Ethiopian Lady?

is this a trick question?

see wetin shakerz dey chase in the name of not liking black:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/185961_45543_jpg83863009583c569eb9a89604eaa90618

lipsrsealed    I nor say I fine pass am oh!

somalis are very smart. in order to preserve their beauty, they don't mix with your ugly ass.
i mean, how many somali/ nigerian couples have you seen? none

availability of nigerian/somali couples depends on country. They do exist.

this one definitely looks Fulani. In fact, I know a Fulani lady who could pass for her sister:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/185796_CDC_jpgb63f30e6e4c1999724eed813ffdc0161

^shakerz- check your source well. I doubt the above lady is Somali.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2009
the infamous yarauda's daughters:

Somali/Ethiopian?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2009
[b]Many southern Nigerians dont know what a Sudanese looks like- they think all of them have the Alek Wek type of appearance.

tpia, lets not tell them and keep that a secret. lol wink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2009
see wetin shakerz dey chase in the name of not liking black:

tpia, it is funny someone posted a picture of a dead women that was murdered by her husband. i remembered reading about her case on-line some time ago, i don't remember the details but i recognize the face of the ethiopian women that was murdered by her husband in europe.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
to be honest with you tpia, i don't think most birracial look like horners. what i notice bi racials have a multiple of different facial features, when mixing with africans outside the horn. in other words, there is no standard look or appearance for bi racials, however for many horners it is the opposite.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
Najapwinez:

but-
why could i choose that

or this

or this
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/145/31/641515525/n641515525_2783865_7409.jpg

like i said before, it IS self hatred.
and what is the meaning of that first guy? we all know average naija guys do NOT look like that.
but keep on with your self hate, we understand.
FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR KIDS!!
that spells self hate to me.
the hair that YOU hate so much and the hair you HATED having to deal with because your nappy hair was so much of an embaressment that you are so scared for your children.

ALSO. . .
let me rephrase myself.
you look like the type of person that would go all out of your way to marry a white or non-black person for the sake of your kids.
somalis are black so im going to say "excluding the horn of africa"
so if it was a nigerian or any african american, you seem like the type of person that wont marry them and cant marry them (even if you love them SOO MUCH!) for the sake of your kids coming out with "good hair"
i really feel sorry for you. cause you are in so much denial.
its self hate, ADMIT IT!!
everyone can see right through it anyway, so whatevs.

and i dont see where you get the idea that most nigerian guys dont treat girls good or most east african guys do.
what a load of bull!! lolol

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.