Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363477 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
Tunnytox. 

I dunno where uv been in the uk, but i live in both nigeria and the uk, and  I happened to have dated 3 or 4 somali girls in the past,
u need to go to the large somali communities in east london, even in south harrow and rayners lane,middlesex, believe me, u wont be dissapointed, they are indeed beautiful. and so are nigerian girls. I wont be biased and say one is prettier than the other.   All african's are beautiful.

Infact every one in the world is beautiful, and so is every one here on nairaland, we are all beautiful in our own way,
everyone is beautiful, no one is ugly ,learn to respect what GOD has given

in the words of the late michael jackson "lets heal the world and make it a better place"
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by tunnytox(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
german007:

Tunnytox. 

I dunno where uv been in the uk, but i live in both nigeria and the uk, and  I happened to have dated 3 or 4 somali girls in the past,
u need to go to the large somali communities in east london, even in south harrow and rayners lane,middlesex, believe me, u wont be dissapointed, they are indeed beautiful. and so are nigerian girls. I wont be biased and say one is prettier than the other.   All african's are beautiful.

Infact every one in the world is beautiful, and so is every one here on nairaland, we are all beautiful in our own way,
everyone is beautiful, no one is ugly ,learn to respect what GOD has given

in the words of the late michael jackson "lets heal the world and make it a better place"

@german007

I live in Manchester, may be many of them in London are pretty but those one up north my broda i no go lie you dem wowo no be small
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
@tunnytox.

There u go bros.
Nah manchester u dey live.

I don live for london for 11 yrs, if u come dere u go see enuff nice one's, lol

But yea take am easy.

Peace
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Tunnytox

you need to get out more
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
@omar22.

Bros u somali?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
@german007

Naah I be naija, but dating them (East and South African) are Nigerian men's flavour, not only they are pretty but they are less hassle compare a Naija babe that could go gangster if she catch you saying hello to another woman (she could be family)
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by german007(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Omar22

I just ask cos dat ur name omar, be like proper somali man name, omar, abdi, musa, lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mailmalc(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
Lord hav mercy ,   .  .    it's not a small something here oo  grin grin grin anyways, Naija gurls r equally pretty.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
west african beauties:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
This thread dey funny sha. Una just dey bash each other any how grin. As soon as a naija man open him own thread,the women go follow suit and as soon as naija woman open thread the men go follow suit as well grin grin grin. Tit for Tat cheesy cheesy.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by omar22(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
west african beauties:

EXACTLY, they all look WEST!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
omar22:

EXACTLY, they all look WEST!!

so what is your point? east african chicks all have a similar look too. west african girls are far more diverse. for example, nigerian girls look different from senegalese girls even though they are all west africans. i don't get what you mean by they all look WEST. do you mean they look to african, too dark, hair not straight enough? not long enough? not mixed looking enough? please clarify.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
If most fulani chicks dress glaramous and wears as much make up as the "horn of Africa" chicks, they'll look better
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

If most fulani chicks dress glaramous and wears as much make up as the "horn of Africa" chicks, they'll look better

they don't even have to wear makeup to look better. other west african tribes are gorgeous too like the wolof, who in my opinion are better looking than somalis.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
tunnytox:

these somali girls claim never cease to amaze me, i've been in UK now for up to 4 years and I've not met a single somalian beauty, all these pics being displayed by somalian crazed individuals are airbrushed pictures from magazines and model websites, have you not seen some of these somalians with their awkard teeth?[color=#990000][/color]
uuh you'll need to meet them, Somalia ko Somalia ni

thank you.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
maedan:

Girls, girls, there's no need to keep posting pics like we need to prove anything. I'm sure the OP knows what Nigerian girls look like, considering his mother and sisters/female relatives are all Nigerians. We sef we know what we look like. I guess some of us wish our Nigerian men looked like Algerian men with their black wavy hair, gorgeous looks and olive skin but we don't come here flapping our mouths about it tongue.

Exactly! They talk about how these horn african chicks have soft wavy hair and our hair is too nappy when they have the same kind of nappy hair. Then they wonder why we say they are self-haters. They could not hold a candle to north african men either. They have gorgeous hair and sexy eyes, whixh they also lack. But you would not see one of us make a post about how other men are the best in africa. These same guys posting pics of somali girls would be the first ones ro criticize us if we made a post about how other men are the best.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by dynamic007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
DAMN!!!! shocked No doubt these women are packing heat, but why indulge in the controversial by claiming they are the most beautiful in Africa?!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
somalis have nothing on these west african beauties (nigerian and senegalese):

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
wait more west africans:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
dynamic007:

DAMN!!!!  shocked No doubt these women are packing heat, but why indulge in the controversial by claiming they are the most beautiful in Africa?!
Maybe because they are  tongue  grin The title shouldn't be taken that serious. We have to represent our people after all.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

nene1:

they don't even have to wear makeup to look better. other west african tribes are gorgeous too like the wolof, who in my opinion are better looking than somalis.

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
Correction: The last few pics were all nigerian. The set before was senegalese.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2009
You do have a point on that issue, since i have been in yanki for close to a decade now, i've hardly found any cute talkless of visually stunning naija girl despite the fact that i lived in the state with probably the most naija people in this country. Its soooooo incredibly disappointing. That is the reason why a lot of naija boys are still single. The smart ones or those that can't wait any longer go after other attractive non-naija girls here, afterall, yanki is like a buffet, you don't have to eat one dish or stick to one variety. Its not compulsory that one must marry from there own country.
On the issue of cute girls in naija, the creme de la creme that can be found on the campuses like UNILAG or UNIPORT (trust me oyinda, some of the girls in those schools can step to the finest chicks anywhere on the globe) are usually not common and the odds of finding incredibly attractive naija people is like 1 in 1000 and that also goes for the boys too.

rotfl. on behalf of myself and my fellow naija girls. we apologize for being so damn ugly. but forreal though 50% of the fault lies on u guys' ugly sperms tongue
but I can tell from your post though that you are extremely loaded and finer than brad pitt and reggie bush combined. . . I mean how else would you be so picky?
if you have hardly found any cute naija girl then in 10 yrs of living among them then I will say you should give up lipsrsealed but seriously though. you really must be an angel sent down from heaven for all the naija girls in UK to be too ugly for u embarassed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2009
@nene, that first pic of aminata niara, my god, i'm in love with her kiss tongue no homo.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2009
oyinda.:

@nene, that first pic of aminata niara, my god, i'm in love with her kiss tongue no homo.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzae7vI62I&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2009
ezeagu:

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzae7vI62I&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

grin

Ewwwww grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2009
hahahaha!!!!!
all you people telling me to post my pic, where is your own? you better hope you look like lance gross or reggie bush!   grin
and sorry guys, i dont wear weave, youre out of luck this time!  cool
but i bet you would know all about ugly women and weave wearing, if not from your mothers, sisters, and family memebers.
chei! all of them, maybe they are all worwor. hmmm. . .
the same ugly nigerian women that pushed you out of her pu**y.
the same ugly nigerian women that took care of your stank asses.
hmmmm. . . so what does that say about you guys?

and no im IN SCHOOL getting an education.
not on nairaland being worried about who is gonna get online and post a picture.
most of you guys are probably worwor sef.
jobless or the strike is getting you.
dont worry, the strike is over soon.
or maybe you are just jobless graduates.
sha!!! let naija fix its problems, quick! there are just too many jobless riff raffs running around the place.
hahaha!

but anyway. . .

and i wanted to make a comment on the guy talking about the hair.
assuming that you are a nigerian, you better either kill your children, tell them to wear bags over their heads, or better yet ADOPT!
save your children the humiliation!!
you having Nigerian blood will produce nappy headed children.
then daddy will look back on his comment and tell his children how ugly they are.
tell them to cover their heads.

or to save yourself the drama, adopt beautiful children, ones with nice pretty hair.
cause the only thing your dirty sperm can make is another nappy headed child. and i know you dont want that, so. . .
please keep that in mind.
unless you wanted to mix just to have "cute kids"
be my guest.

and PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF HAIR IS GROWING OUT OF YOUR HEADS?
i call it self hate.   tongue
POE-TAY-TOE   POE-TAH-TOE.
same shit.

anyway, it was fun chatting with you all, SEE YAH!   cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2009
b scott's hilarious but seriously though. no homo.
unless ur one urself ezeagu  tongue it's not a crime to be gay
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

all you people telling me to post my pic, where is your own? you better hope you look like lance gross or reggie bush!   grin

Don't insult my handsomeness.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2009
ezeagu must be really fine. he's igbo afterall. not so?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 1:15am On Oct 06, 2009
oyinda.:

b scott's hilarious but seriously though. no homo.
unless your one urself ezeagu  tongue it's not a crime to be gay

In Nigeria it is! grin

oyinda.:

ezeagu must be really fine. he's igbo afterall. not so?

Igbo or not, I fine too much! grin grin grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by platinumnk(f): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2009

nigerian girls got variety, many colors in one box. i can't go to somali they ALL look alike seriously lipsrsealed lipsrsealed opening a box of crayons and all they have is the grey crayon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.