Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here (24550 Views)

Maersk Line 2019 Customer Service PLI Tests Invitees / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Notification / United Capital PLC Aptitude Test/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olamoms(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Good day,

You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -

Date: Thursday, February 2, 2017

Time: 12noon

Come with 3CVs, Original and 2 Copies of Birth Cert, SSCE Cert, ND Certificate/Notification of Result, 3passport photos.

HND is an added advantage but must be backed up with NYSC.

NB: Please note that the aptitude test is forLagos Residents ONLY.

For those staying outside Lagos, you will be contacted when we are conducting the test in your respective state/region.

1 Like

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
How did u apply pls
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by beshiman(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2017
olamoms:
Good day,

You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -

Come with 3CVs, Original and 2 Copies of Birth Cert, SSCE Cert, ND Certificate/Notification of Result, 3passport photos.

For those staying outside Lagos, you will be contacted when we are conducting the test in your respective state/region.

Please, when did you receive this message?
Also, what date did you apply?

I applied last week Friday but yet to receive an invite.

Thanks.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olamoms(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
indomienoodles:
How did u apply pls
I applied tru UBA career website
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olamoms(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2017
beshiman:

Please, when did you receive this message?
Also, what date did you apply?

I applied last week Friday but yet to receive an invite.

Thanks.

I applied on 23rd of January,2017 and I got the Aptitude test invitation this morning.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by kayusre: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2017
What about Bsc pips na

2 Likes

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by prudentkolly(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2017
I did the test yesterday but to my surprise nobody pass the test.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olamoms(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
prudentkolly:
I did the test yesterday but to my surprise nobody pass the test.

Really, how was d test like? hint us pls
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by beshiman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
olamoms:

I applied on 23rd of January,2017 and I got the Aptitude test invitation this morning.

Okay.
I would be sent mine on or before Friday, 3rd February, 2017 because from the look of things, they're doing the test and interview batch by batch.

Thank you.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by beshiman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
kayusre:
What about Bsc pips na

You can apply for that of Access Bank and PwC.
Thanks.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by beshiman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
kayusre:
What about Bsc pips na

You can apply for that of Access Bank and PwC.
Thanks.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by beshiman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
olamoms:
Good day,

You can practice with GMAT and be versatile in terms of current affairs.
I presume the question is a total of 50.

I wish you the best ahead.

1 Like

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Folajola99: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
olamoms:
Good day,

i applied last week Nd went for the 2nd batch interview on Saturday..... But some of us were unable to do d test cos of original SSCE certificate.
But luckily dey sent me another mail for d interview on friday.

NOTE: study Gmat nd current affairs PLUS if u have a printean out or photocopy of ur ssce result Nd not original waec or neco certificate quickly get it b4 then, or don't bother wasting ur t fare. They mean every single thing required on the mail, read carefully Nd get it right.

Best of luck
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by caneberry: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
is the recruitment only for OND/HND holders?
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
I saw my own this morning but I don't stay in Lagos what will I do
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by lawrenzoswife: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
chioma1990:
find your way to lag now,or you don't need the job?or you aren't willing to relocate?
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by SWORD419(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
if u no get connections no apply, they've already fill the spaces
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by osuofia2(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
olamoms:

Really, how was d test like? hint us pls
SMH......AND YOU BELIEVED THAT HE DID THE TEST.....CHECK THE DATE OF THE TEST IS 2/02/17.....
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by MrGreenMavro: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
cheesy
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Rilwayne001: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
I would've applied had it been i had a national ID. See as i just fumbled myself embarassed embarassed sad angry
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by jojothaiv(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
All the best!
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by coalcoal1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wish you the best of luck
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olajay86(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
I did my own test and interview yesterday and I passed.

www.titopeblog.com
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Ezedon(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Employ today sack tomoro, all these are non sense
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Benjom(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's well
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olayinkajnr(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
chioma1990:

I was invited for the first test, but I didn't go. That was 24th Jan, 2017. I was invited for the second test 28th Jan, 2017 but I didn't honour it.

Reason: I'm outside Lagos and on seeing the last part of the mail, For those staying outside Lagos, you will be contacted when we are conducting the test in your respective state/region., I didn't bother. So you need not worry.

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Tenny05(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can a 30 year old person go for the test?
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Sezua(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
5 CV...as in 5 CVs...dem wan start akara business?

2 Likes

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by lonelydora: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good one.

Buhari is creating jobs indeed.

*runs outta thread.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Gerrard59(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
SWORD419:
if u no get connections no apply, they've already fill the spaces

This is the problem with universal Internet access: it makes cretinuous fvcktards believe they have a right to free speech.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Ifedinho08(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
olamoms:
Good day,

Come with 3CVs, Original and 2 Copies of Birth Cert, SSCE Cert, ND Certificate/Notification of Result, 3passport photos. I

I also applied for this but did not get any invite oo.. Pls How did you guys go about yours..?
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olamoms(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ifedinho08:
I also applied for this but did not get any invite oo.. Pls How did you guys go about yours..?

hold on, u will soon get ur invitation, it's in batches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.