Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here (24581 Views)

Maersk Line 2019 Customer Service PLI Tests Invitees / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Notification / United Capital PLC Aptitude Test/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by MrBen10(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please who can help me with GMAT?
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by beshiman(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
MrBen10:
Please who can help me with GMAT?
PM for that.
Thanks.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Ifedinho08(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
olamoms:

hold on, u will soon get ur invitation, it's in batches.
thanks man!!
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by kayusre: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thanks bro but I'm over 24
beshiman:

You can apply for that of Access Bank and PwC.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by bimbal: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
@mrben pls I need gmat my mail is bimpe4friends@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by nobleens(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
I applied got an invite for the test on the 27/01/2017 to be held in owerri,later they sent anoda text msg that the test has been postponed indefinitely, pls did this happen to any other person?
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by klasiknonie(f): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
I applied on the 13th and I got this invite on the 16th :

Dear Nonso,

You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -

Date: Friday, January 20, 2017.

Time: 10:00 AM.

Come with 3CVs, Original and 2 Copies of (Birth Cert, SSCE Cert, ND Certificate, HND & NYSC CERTIFICATES, 2 passport photos.

Bayo Ajakaiye

And I also got this mail on the 17th:

Dear Nonso,

Further to our earlier communication, please be informed that the aptitude test is for Lagos Residents ONLY.

For those staying outside Lagos, you will be contacted when we are conducting the test in your respective state/region.

All other details remain the same.

Warm regards,

Bayo Ajakaiye
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Greedgod: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
beshiman:

You can practice with GMAT and be versatile in terms of current affairs. I presume the question is a total of 50.
I wish you the best ahead.
wat site can i use to read current affairs
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by funmi4love(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tenny05:
Can a 30 year old person go for the test?
No, not above 27 years old
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by tintingz(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rilwayne001:
I would've applied had it been i had a national ID. See as i just fumbled myself embarassed embarassed sad angry
I received mail today from UBA for the test.

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Rilwayne001: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
tintingz:
I received mail today from UBA for the test.

Wow!! Congrats bro. I should've applied as well but i was lazy as i don't even have the required ID to register on their site. embarassed

Nevertheless, it's fine and I'm really happy for you. I hope you are getting ready for the aptitude test? I've done that of skye bank (dragnet test) before and it wasn't really tough for me even as i wasn't ready for it. I don't know how this is going to look, but get ready for it.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Tenny05(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
funmi4love:
No, not above 27 years old
I also received the mail this morning, that's why I asked if I can giv it a trial.

1 Like

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by tintingz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Wow!! Congrats bro. I should've applied as well but i was lazy as i don't even have the required ID to register on their site. embarassed

Nevertheless, it's fine and I'm really happy for you. I hope you are getting ready for the aptitude test? I've done that of skye bank (dragnet test) before and it wasn't really tough for me even as i wasn't ready for it. I don't know how this is going to look, but get ready for it.
Thanks bro.

I will just go and try my best jare, na play play I just applied that day didn't even put mind to it but was surprised to see an invitation mail today.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Rilwayne001: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
tintingz:
Thanks bro.

I will just go and try my best jare, na play play I just applied that day didn't even put mind to it but was surprised to see an invitation mail today.

That's how it is. And you are even lucky to be in Lagos

Wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by chyna4luv: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Folajola99:
i applied last week Nd went for the 2nd batch interview on Saturday..... But some of us were unable to do d test cos of original SSCE certificate.
But luckily dey sent me another mail for d interview on friday.

NOTE: study Gmat nd current affairs PLUS if u have a printean out or photocopy of ur ssce result Nd not original waec or neco certificate quickly get it b4 then, or don't bother wasting ur t fare. They mean every single thing required on the mail, read carefully Nd get it right.

Best of luck

Hi dear, please do you know if calculator was allowed or were you allowed to use calculator?

Also, is it only test that was conducted or were you interviewed after the test?

Hoping to get response from you.

Regards.

Chyna.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by funmi4love(f): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tenny05:
I also received the mail this morning, that's why I asked if I can giv it a trial.
yea you can try it
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by DonHummer(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
nobleens:
I applied got an invite for the test on the 27/01/2017 to be held in owerri,later they sent anoda text msg that the test has been postponed indefinitely, pls did this happen to any other person?
pls what is their career site current web address
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Tenny05(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
funmi4love:
yea you can try it
Thanks a bunch
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Impecca(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
beshiman:

PM for that.

Thanks.
pls I need GMAT. My mail is collins.aniefuna@gmail.com. thanks abunch bro
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by yine: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Hi everyone.. Was originally scheduled for Saturday.. .did not do the test because of original birth cert.. .note.. They are strict with the mail requirement. I applied on the 22nd.. Got invite on 26th for 28th batch ..luckily I was rescheduled for 31st Jan . I went home and got all the necessary requirementz.. Plus I fink it was God doing Cus all my friends that wrote on 28th didn't pass the test
Note.. The test is CBT.. 50questions 1hr
It's basically simple maths.. So please go learn ur fractions, percentage, decimals.. Believe me.. Jss1-3maths.. .they are simple but technical Cus u might just make mistakes Cus of how cheap they look
Synonyms, Antonyms, critical reasoning, current affairs

You get ur result immediately you click on submit..
It's either you get a Successful or unsuccessful message on ur screen.. .

Before the test.. I was so scared Cus of trends and friends update.. But sincerely when I saw the questions ,personally they looked cheap to me.. Not all but at least I knew I could answer 30 comfortably. .i just tried to answer all I could plus double checking my answers
Please don't forget to pray before the test and before clicking on that submit button...
Be time Conscious
We Wia about 70+ ...less than 20made it

For the successful ones..
U will go write a written interview on
What you know about customer care.. .skills..etc
Then u wait for ur first oral interview
Heard there will be 2more (maximum) interviews Before medicals n training. ..hoping on God for the Grace to sail tru too..

Good luck ,

3 Likes

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by ITAB: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2017
How come naw? I have written the test before and I passed. It's basically elementary maths, english n reasoning
prudentkolly:
I did the test yesterday but to my surprise nobody pass the test.
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by ITAB: 6:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Have u been called up for interview? Or did you do your interview the same day? I wrote my test on the 19th and I have not heard anything from them yet. I read some people saying they did their interview the same day
yine:
Hi everyone.. Was originally scheduled for Saturday.. .did not do the test because of original birth cert.. .note.. They are strict with the mail requirement. I applied on the 22nd.. Got invite on 26th for 28th batch ..luckily I was rescheduled for 31st Jan . I went home and got all the necessary requirementz.. Plus I fink it was God doing Cus all my friends that wrote on 28th didn't pass the test
It's basically simple maths.. So please go learn ur fractions, percentage, decimals.. Believe me.. Jss1-3maths.. .they are simple but technical Cus u might just make mistakes Cus of how cheap they look

Before the test.. I was so scared Cus of trends and friends update.. But sincerely when I saw the questions ,personally they looked cheap to me.. Not all but at least I knew I could answer 30 comfortably. .i just tried to answer all I could plus double checking my answers
Please don't forget to pray before the test and before clicking on that submit button...
Be time Conscious

Heard there will be 2more (maximum) interviews Before medicals n training. ..hoping on God for the Grace to sail tru too..

Good luck ,
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2017
pls wen u register do u get a mail indicating successful registration
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by ITAB: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Please who wrote the test on the 19th of January and has been called for interview?
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by MrBen10(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2017
beshiman:

PM for that.
Thanks.
This is my mail address Akara2girl@gmail.com
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2017
ITAB:
Please who wrote the test on the 19th of January and has been called for interview?

please do you receive a success mail when you register
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by olamoms(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Impecca:

pls I need GMAT. My mail is collins.aniefuna@gmail.com. thanks abunch bro

Pls I also need d GMAT atoyebi.adeola2014@gmail.com
thanks
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by ITAB: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Yes
profsod:

please do you receive a success mail when you register
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by multikolour(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Folajola99:
i applied last week Nd went for the 2nd batch interview on Saturday..... But some of us were unable to do d test cos of original SSCE certificate.

NOTE: study Gmat nd current affairs PLUS if u have a printean out or photocopy of ur ssce result Nd not original waec or neco certificate quickly get it b4 then, or don't bother wasting ur t fare. They mean every single thing required on the mail, read carefully Nd get it right.

Best of luck
please do you know if they accept waec and nabteb 2 seatings
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Ifedinho08(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
beshiman:

PM for that.

Thanks.
Pls I also need the gmat. Sholayi@yahoo.com thanks man

1 Like

Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by ITAB: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Is it test you did or interview? Or you did both
Folajola99:

Best of luck
Re: UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here by Etizz: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
yine:

Be time Conscious

Good luck ,

my oga, pls I applied for a friend and she was invited via mail for d test and it was stated that it's for Lagos resident, but she reside in Delta state, I wish to know if she might still be called upon for Deltans separately.... I hope u understand what I meant...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months / Things Never To Say In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.