Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,764 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE (40512 Views)

The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by kenkike(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2017
he has suffered a serious serious liver cut!
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by TeamSimple(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
If there's a way I will delete you, I definitely would. You're such a f00l.
Calling him a fool for expressing himself..Some of you here are worst than Buhari if given power..You just spoke like idi amin,a tyrant and oppressor. Even if his stand sounds stupid to you,that doesn't require you belittling his presence on a public forum.

Grow up

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by okrote4real: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2017
I am sure they have threatenes his family that is why he is scared. But for him raising the awareness alone,2baba is a man.

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Hades2016(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Me right now

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by ahamonyeka(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Fear grip 2baba na by to make mouth
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by lielbree: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Let the masses still come out. This protest is not about tuface.

It's about bad governance.

Let's protest!

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Aroh48(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARIPATIENTLY
If you like, die with buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by LasGidiOwner: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Johnnyessence:
CNN BBC PRESSTV and other international media will via it live broadcast. It will surely hold as planned. No form of intimidation can stop it ooo.

Ogbeni, is that you? cheesy
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by LasGidiOwner: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2017
lielbree:
Let the masses still come out. This protest is not about tuface.

It's about bad governance.

Let's protest!

I think you are right, we should not make the protest about Tuface. Though his star-life has created the needed awareness ahead of the protest. It is all good.. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by EddyTeddy(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Tubaba fall my hand! undecided Chai! Thought he had BALLS though. lipsrsealed
you for join am protest before?
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Splashme: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2017
cash247:
Tuface fall people hand o!!! Why start what you can't finish? It'll make sense if it goes on without him. Shame go catch the guy no be small but the protest is not all about him anyways.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2017
2face,the greatest coward!
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by FunkyMetahuman: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Lmao

So I should go and protest for pdp and adeyanju

Seriously? grin

No tuface no protest.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by danigbo(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2017
This is not a one man show. The protest holds

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by mavinc4u(f): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2017
What a country. Jesus wept.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Pain(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2017
The MAN Ordained to Change Nigeria Knows himself. He IS sipping Coffee and Watching..CHAOS to CHANGEOS
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by chrisblack1234: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Two baba, incase u wan buy dog, call me 08031517146..is like u need dog, cos u just a fucking ju, egede men don't behave like a woman..u Bleep up..I stand for Africa..one love
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by itsmeurLady(f): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2017
eposho:
This is the bane of this country, youth chicken out of planned protests. Infact it shows how naive 2face is,that the protest wasnt PLANNED.
And the irony is , this is the attitude that represent a 2FACED individual.
Dont start what you cant finished,if u havent the balls it shows that the fire of liberation is not in u.

See u that is not Naive, go and lead the protest!!! The fire of liberation is in you, As u are not even concerned abt 2baba's life, it shows that if he dies, ppl like u will still say he does not hav fire...

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by repogirl(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2017
This is good and I don't blame tuface. They should never have put his face to the protest in the first place... Made it easy for them to get to him.

It's better when there is no known or popular leader, just people with the same cause.

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by eposho: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2017
itsmeurLady:

See u that is not Naive, go and lead the protest!!! The fire of liberation is in you, As u are not even concerned abt 2baba's life, it shows that if he dies, ppl like u will still say he does not hav fire...
Dont start/join whatever u dont belive in.
Quick history for you, Awo, enahoro,onobanjo, bola ige, etc were jailed for what they believed in. What of fela, Gani fawehimi,??Mandela?
Dont like heat stay away from the kitchen, ok.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Emmatee22(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2017
I wonder y some ppl cud b so gullible, u expect 2baba to go ahead with the protest after several treaths to his life, all d ppl dat dis triger hungry force men killed what has d so-called big heartd done, n u expect 2baba to go n die highest u can do is type RIP to d dead, my dare if anyone want to die u can sparehead d protest, 2baba didn't fall ur hand, u can raise ur hand urself
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by musicwriter(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2017
The people are looking for a hero, but there's none. All the heroes are dead, the living ones are old.

Nigeria is doomed!!.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by paramakina202: 9:17am On Feb 05, 2017
I knew it.Tuface is 2faced!

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by itsmeurLady(f): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2017
eposho:

Dont start/join whatever u dont belive in.
Quick history for you, Awo, enahoro,onobanjo, bola ige, etc were jailed for what they believed in. What of fela, Gani fawehimi,??Mandela?
Dont like heat stay away from the kitchen, ok.

How about we include your name in history Wat you can't do, do not expect others to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Limitless72(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:

Xo u mean sey that weed never clear for your eye!!!!,,ok!! Drink GO-90 e go clear sharperly.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Klington: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Fear
The more reason Nigeria is in a deep mess. Everyone is Afraid to do something extraordinary...

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by citizenY(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2017
sinistermind:
Gbam... it is now out of 2face hands. He actually achieved what he wanted though, that is waking everyone up to it.

I agree with you.

Like it or not, the point has been made. Goverment cannot pretend that it has not heard the youths and that is what matters. Things will definitely take another shape.

Body language ....and body odour can make things change.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Positivepoint(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2017
ellechrystal:
Tubaba has been seriously threatened.
Is this a country? Where the oppression from the govt is this big?
Smh. Buhari, all d hunger and deaths, u will answer.
There is a greater power who will judge u.

He wasnt threatened he just realised dat he is being used. Remember what femi kuti said " dat tuface came 2 him & told him dat sum pple came and ask him 2 organise a protest." it was neva a geniuene agenda it was all politics.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by doubleportion: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Wise decision by 2baba grin

1 Like

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by superbouck(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:
walahi if I see you face to face I will slap you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.