Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,997 members, 7,841,825 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE (40513 Views)

The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by berrystunn(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
azimibraun:
small boy keep quite. What was he going to protest against? Are his messages not passed and heard clearly by everyone including the government? You just want "Drama and Deaths" Did you hear the statement from the Police and DSS? 2baba is wise, loving and patriotic. Why are we talking about him? Becouse dared to do something an he did raise our consciousness and passed a message to government that people are not doing so well right now. He forced the government to set up a committee on the prices of food. In Nigeria. You continue from where 2 baba stopped. He has tried is own.

Go and sleep if you don't know the meaning of what he did...
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by henryhemon(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Glory12345:
It has come to our notice that Innocent Idibia has backed out of the struggle.

We would like to encourage every well meaning Nigerian that, like we have always mentioned.

"It would take the ordinary Nigerian to deliver this country".

Dear Nigerians, this is the time to prove this statement right!

Come Monday, we would assemble across all the stated venues across the country to state our grievances!

We are tired of being pushed around in our Land!
We are tired of being used and dumped after the elections!
We are tired of knowing that Billions of Naira is being used to build a gate house when many of us are homeless!
We are tired of knowing that President Buhari travels everywhere but many of us cannot afford a 3 square meal!
We are tired of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration.

Like the famous Queen Esther said during the night she met with the King.

"If I perish, I perish"

Please ReBroadcast and Let us assemble on Monday the 6th of February, 2017 at the slated venues as we cry out in one voice saying #WeAreTired

In as much as I support the protest I disagree it is should be about Buhari,this post of yours has pdp written all over it. Buhari has failed no doubt but I differ that the protest should be about governors who hasn't performed,senators,and all politicians who has plunged Nigeria into this deep shit,Nigeria damaged a long time ago. Imagine Both been celebrated when he should be stoned to death and you claim only Buhari is your problem. If Buhari leaves and we do nothing the cycle of shit will still continue unless we murder all politicians and start new phase of life.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Protests are a waste of time in this part of the world. Fulani, boko haram, militants no dey protests but govt dey listen to their calls and give solutions to the mishap they cause. Zakaray,Nnamdi kalu and likes are where?? In jail.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by iKoksi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Okay TuFace thank you for connecting the batteries and putting on the ignition. You can now relax in the back seat while other patriotic Nigerians drive.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Temysteve(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
eposho:
After the weed cleared from his face abi.
na ibadan weed he smoke nah...
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Meche33(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
ta4ba3:
2face is not a solid amigo atall... I wonder who crest him
so you look 2baba finish come reasonn him na SM? He no be anything
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Okwyjesus(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
cash247:
Tuface fall people hand o!!! Why start what you can't finish? It'll make sense if it goes on without him. Shame go catch the guy no be small but the protest is not all about him anyways.

With due respect that's why lgbos are different. We saw a 20yrs lpob boy die for what he believed.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Oluwaremythe(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
azimibraun:
small boy keep quite. What was he going to protest against? Are his messages not passed and heard clearly by everyone including the government? You just want "Drama and Deaths" Did you hear the statement from the Police and DSS? 2baba is wise, loving and patriotic. Why are we talking about him? Becouse dared to do something an he did raise our consciousness and passed a message to government that people are not doing so well right now. He forced the government to set up a committee on the prices of food. In Nigeria. You continue from where 2 baba stopped. He has tried is own.

Old man,epelee...people like yu are d reason why youths thinks they're less important in d political game...ur type makes us think dat we've no right or we're nt matured enough to stand up to d government and make our voices heard....tell me wats bad in protesting against a frustrating government huhhh,if there truly is no reason for us to protest,ion fink all d protests people av had in d past should av happened undecided
Peaceful protest yields positive results mostly mr knowall....dnt tell us our protest has no basis.... undecided
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by SuperSuave(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARIPATIENTLY
omo ale nie
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by CASTOSVILLA(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
TeamSimple:

Calling him a fool for expressing himself..Some of you here are worst than Buhari if given power..You just spoke like idi amin,a tyrant and oppressor. Even if his stand sounds stupid to you,that doesn't require you belittling his presence on a public forum.

Grow up
And you're his lawyer
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by ImpersonatorSS: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
henryhemon:

In as much as I support the protest I disagree it is should be about Buhari,this post of yours has pdp written all over it. Buhari has failed no doubt but I differ that the protest should be about governors who hasn't performed,senators,and all politicians who has plunged Nigeria into this deep shit,Nigeria damaged a long time ago. Imagine Both been celebrated when he should be stoned to death and you claim only Buhari is your problem. If Buhari leaves and we do nothing the cycle of shit will still continue unless we murder all politicians and start new phase of life.

Believe it or not PMB is the main problem.

As bad and corrupt as the GEJ administration was things werent this bad. Mind you, low crude oil prices were already in place during GEJ's administration yet everything was well-managed.

Obasanjo met a totally bankrupt and rundown country when he took over from the military in 1999. Within a short time of his assumption of power, things began to get better.

Buhari has no excuse! He has been a catastrophic failure.
Re: The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2017
At chris ,,, lowkey no dey advertise 2 baba nw , let him remain loyal; u get his fact bt lowkey bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.