Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State (43912 Views)

Lawrence Igbero: Policeman Killed By Kidnappers In Rivers State, Corpse Found / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Amoyinoluwa24: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
A facebook user just shared the photos of one policeman killed while he engaged in a gun battle with Fulani Herdsmen in Delta state.

He wrote "Gotten home now I met a bad news that someone close to me lost his life in a gun battle in warri between the Nigeria police and the Fulani herdsmen and on their escaped they fell into river,,,,Nigeria my country wakeup and never give chance to Fulani herdsmen to take over our land..Bad country with bad rulers...R.I.P big bro Johnson Ehiakhamen"

Vanguard reports that the herdsmen, dressed in police uniform, armed with AK-47 rifles and other dangerous weapons, engaged a team of policemen in a gun battle, yesterday, in Delta State, leaving a number of police officers, including an Area Commander injured.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/policeman-dies-in-fight-with-fulani.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by ybalogs(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
RIP gallant Policeman.

27 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Baawaa(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
For the fact that I don't like you people,RIP bebe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by momodub: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry oo

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by odiereke(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
RIP Oga Police.
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
embarassed
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rip popo... Maybe the dullard would call his boys to order.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Demmzy15(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
So sad! cry

Look guys, I'm in no way defending these miscreants but it can turn out to be cultists not necessarily herdsmen. Remember that now, whenever people are mutilated, everyone points to herdsmen even when they have nothing to do with it.

I suspect touts and cultists!

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oh dem kill police? Nice one, this a good news!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by findbitcoins(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by rattlesnake(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
where is the fulani herdsmen ID card

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hia!
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Mopolchi: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okay.
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by satowind(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
They should keep protecting them. It will reach them all including their master

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
RIP to the deceased officer. May God console his family.
I hope now that Fulani herdmens have started killing Police Officers, they'll wake up and realize the fact that Fulani herdsmen are Boko Haram in disguise and they'll stop giving them preferential treatment because of the Fulani President.

All lives matter. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
With all due respect to the good guys in the force but one of them (police men) might have kill their colleague and claim that it is the herdsmen since na them dey in vogue now!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by firstolalekan(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
angry
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by tydi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
what should I say?
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by MrHyde: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Flanigan herds men dressed as policemen??
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by gurunlocker: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boko Haram started same way, now we have Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

Well I hope these ones are from Brazil or Portugal and not Libya or Mali.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by chuose2: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
GOD WILL PUNISH ALL PREACHERS WHO MADE US VOTE IN THIS JIHAD GOVT!

THE CATHOLIC PRIEST MBAKA & ADEBOYE!

BOTH OF THEM ARE FRAUDS, UNGODLY MEN.

NO MAN OF GOD WILL SUPPORT A JIHADI GOVT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Sisqoman(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yoruba always say? maja masa lan man akikanju logun, eni ti ko ba masa iru won maba ogun lo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oh dem kill police? Nice one, this a good news..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.