Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,596 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State (43932 Views)

Lawrence Igbero: Policeman Killed By Kidnappers In Rivers State, Corpse Found / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Rip popo... Maybe the dullard would call his boys to order.

LOL you better be honest, GEJ is the grandpatron of the Miyetti Allah and he is using his boys to cos wahala for Buhari...
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by EternalTruth: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
So sad! cry

Look guys, I'm in no way defending these miscreants but it can turn out to be cultists not necessarily herdsmen. Remember that now, whenever people are mutilated, everyone points to herdsmen even when they have nothing to do with it.

I suspect touts and cultists!
this Yoruba Muslim go dey support him fulani masters now
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Plus234(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by BetaThings: 2:05am On Feb 08, 2017
chuose2:
GOD WILL PUNISH ALL PREACHERS WHO MADE US VOTE IN THIS JIHAD GOVT!

THE CATHOLIC PRIEST MBAKA & ADEBOYE!

BOTH OF THEM ARE FRAUDS, UNGODLY MEN.

NO MAN OF GOD WILL SUPPORT A JIHADI GOVT!

GOD WILL PUNISH ALL CRIMINALS MASQEUERADING AS HERDSMEN TO CARRY OUT THEIR EVIL DEEDS
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by BetaThings: 2:08am On Feb 08, 2017
EternalTruth:
this Yoruba Muslim go dey support him fulani masters now
So why was Ibori not automatically convicted of the 165 charges
Because there should be evidence and prooff

You mean Fulani herdsmen will dress in police uniform and go around herding cattle
Because I suspect cattle are not bred in 6" by 6 " cages

Ask yourself : were the "uniformed" herdsmen caught with cows?
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by BetaThings: 2:09am On Feb 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you better be honest, GEJ is the grandpatron of the Miyetti Allah and he is using his boys to cos wahala for Buhari...

There is no NDA
There is just Jonathan Defeat Avengers

Elder Orubebe promised not to take it
Asari Dokubo also promised no peace

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by EternalTruth: 2:16am On Feb 08, 2017
BetaThings:

Ask yourself : were the "uniformed" herdsmen caught with cows?
dumb post..

Do you mean herdsmen are only recognized only when they walk with their cows..

So u can't recognize an ordinary herdsman even if he was to wear cooperate suit
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by wink2015(m): 4:14am On Feb 08, 2017
One could imagine if states in Nigeria approve grazing reserve for fulani cattle herdsmen. If that bill succeed they would drag the land of their host from them kill, maim and taker over another man's land.

With the coming of their brother into power, that is President Muhammadu Buhari. The fulani herdsmen have assumed extra judicial power for themselves with which they unleash mayhem on anybody that cross their path.
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by billyG(m): 5:00am On Feb 08, 2017
they shld kill as many as they want useless police.
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Princedapace(m): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
So sad! cry

Look guys, I'm in no way defending these miscreants but it can turn out to be cultists not necessarily herdsmen. Remember that now, whenever people are mutilated, everyone points to herdsmen even when they have nothing to do with it.

Guy, police report no be beans.. They know who they are dealing with.. And for police to an said they gave them ultimatum to leave that place means they understood who they are..
What we should be talking about now is how deadly that group is.. I'm sure security men will wake up more..
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by bajosky: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2017
thank God it is happening to an officer

let's UNITE and say no to herdsmen in the south !!!

never again!!!!!

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Kingbuhari(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Op so u still believe in 1nigeria? Keep believing and Keep dying
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by oladokun76: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2017
This na militant herdsmen, niger/deltants militants in disguise
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by billyG(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2017
for how some policemen extort me in ph yesterday,d "fulani gunmen" shld quench them all!useless demons in black!!
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
disappointed with this
Are you a police man If you are let me know so that I can engage you in a better discussion
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by BlackSeptember: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Are you a police man If you are let me know so that I can engage you in a better discussion
Does it matter, sanctity of life first
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

gbegemaster:
Is that a justifiable reason why they should go on killing spree? Why should the Herdmen even be armed at all? With sophisticated guns for that matter?

The herdsmen are political tools. Look at what happened in the eastern part of the country when the community decided to defend themselves shocked they were arrested by the DSS.
The northern leaders have always seen the north as a minor so I think that they are on a mission.
Nothing can justify the herdsmen if I have my way, communities should protect themselves since the government won't before it aggravates to something else.

Nevertheless some unscrupulous elements in the force might want to also use this . Did you read where the said herdsmen fell into the water and was not caught SMH

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by Kennyfancy(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
So sad! cry

are you alright ?
Re: Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State by gbegemaster(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

The herdsmen are political tools. Look at what happened in the eastern part of the country when the community decided to defend themselves shocked they were arrested by the DSS.
The northern leaders have always seen the north as a minor so I think that they are on a mission.
Nothing can justify the herdsmen if I have my way, communities should protect themselves since the government won't before it aggravates to something else.

Nevertheless some unscrupulous elements in the force might want to also use this . Did you read where the said herdsmen fell into the water and was not caught SMH

Got the real gist of what went down. On the date the East West Road was blocked by protesting women, the AIG was affected because he was on his way to a meeting. He later ordered the police to fish out those armed fulani herdsmen. The police entered the bush and you know the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.