Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,175 members, 7,842,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) (60315 Views)

Man Brutalized By Police In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by juman(m): 4:24am On Feb 10, 2017
In a sensible country people with disabilities are treated very well.

Hope kokun is not doing it just for publicity reason alone like before.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by coobboy(m): 4:49am On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:
I wonder why people will be punishing themselves unnecessarily... of the thousands of clothes on earth, why not just leave the army uniform, after all you would have heard of how soldiers deal with those wearing it.
What if that's the only clothe he had to wear?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by bigfrancis21: 4:54am On Feb 10, 2017
nkemdi89:
Pardon me to say the crippled man looks hardened. We understand that he is physically challenged, but that doesn't rule out the fact that most of them are into many criminal activities like concealing arms for criminals, acting as informant also to criminals and selling of hard and banned substances like Indian hemps( cannabis). Mere looking you will see his upper regions are well developed which shows he exercises regularly that means he his much handy. Although the MP were wrong to have brutalized him, what he needs is justice and not all these surface dressing in which some people will want to key in his five minutes of firm to gain popularity too.

His upper arms are well developed probably because he uses them to move himself/wheel chair around.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:04am On Feb 10, 2017
frenchwine:
For the love of Christ, all you folks above me still going hard on the crippled as to why he is still wearing the camo are just typifying the average Nigerian.
Daft, dunce, dense and downright idiotic.

How would you after watching the video still have it in you to turn a blind eye to the overbearing military aggression on helpless civilians and instead of criticising the military still criticise the victim.
What's so special about the military camo, isn't it the same camo that other citizens who call themselves celebrities flaunt in their videos and the military turn a blind eye. Isn't it the same camo of other better respected militaries which we go out of the country and feel proud to wear? What da fuq?
I tell you I paralyse after I read the comments. the average Nigerian youth is obtuse and posseses the mentatity of a tamed slave. Some of the people that commented even accepted it is not a crime to wear camouflage but still went on to say the cripple guy should not wear it because the soldiers won't be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by holyeye1989(m): 5:09am On Feb 10, 2017
The way people reason marvels me mehn, my God works in many ways. 1000 naira camo, has giving him accommodation even made em more popular, no pain no gain.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Interesting keep it up man.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Laple0541(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2017
This cripple na real nigga ooo, he no send those zombies sef.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by arantess: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2017
frenchwine:
For the love of Christ, all you folks above me still going hard on the crippled as to why he is still wearing the camo are just typifying the average Nigerian.
Daft, dunce, dense and downright idiotic.

How would you after watching the video still have it in you to turn a blind eye to the overbearing military aggression on helpless civilians and instead of criticising the military still criticise the victim.
What's so special about the military camo, isn't it the same camo that other citizens who call themselves celebrities flaunt in their videos and the military turn a blind eye. Isn't it the same camo of other better respected militaries which we go out of the country and feel proud to wear? What da fuq?
Something is terribly wrong with the average Nigerian mentality...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by arantess: 5:41am On Feb 10, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I tell you I paralyse after I read the comments. the average Nigerian youth is obtuse and posseses the mentatity of a tamed slave. Some of the people that commented even accepted it is not a crime to wear camouflage but still went on to say the cripple guy should not wear it because the soldiers won't be happy.
That's the slave mentality, so sad
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by RaptorX: 5:43am On Feb 10, 2017
You guys supporting the brutalization of this dude by those mad dogs have totally lost your sense of dignity and self respect. Some of you people here on NL are some very terrible human beings with the way you clowns always have a knee jerk reactions to defend every act of brutality by this soldiers, nothing less than five cases of senseless brutality on hapless civilians I have read on this front page in the last month alone. You people really need some self esteem because your mentality stinks.

Camo is just a piece of cloth sown by a tailor nothing special or magical about it, only because Nigerian soldiers by and large are a bunch of dummies and illiterates is why it's turn into some kind of superman outfit. This is a army navy surplus store that sells camo here in the US no big deal about it even homeless people begging for change at traffic lights wear camo.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Zirah: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2017
That man is disabled, do you have empathy? "That beating serves him right". You've already lost the grace to walk away from this, bet it. Karma will deal with you accordingly for this satanic comment of yours.

MozB:
so upon all the cloths were de market, na army camouflage sweet am to buy wear. That beating serves him right. Thats a lesson to the rest.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2017
O God. Look at the boy's muscles. A crippled soldier material brutalized by failed soldiers strangling from real action at Sambisa. This case pass me, na God case be that.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Magicdon(m): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Mr man leave d man alone. Go to Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa here in Africa ppl wear camouflage and their soldiers dont have ur time. Nobody harasses u. Nigeria army are backward. Nigerian army rank n file especially needs reorientation

princeonx:
And e still wear the camo?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Who the uniform epp?? Tell me, is it illegal to wear this uniform in the States? Or any other country... The ealier we stop giving this guys hypes, the better for us... Why will they brutaalize a crippled man? There is no justification for that in any circumstances whatsoever under the sun... I pray thaat Justice and Karma will catch up with all of them one after the other..

KenJak:
I wonder why people will be punishing themselves unnecessarily... of the thousands of clothes on earth, why not just leave the army uniform, after all you would have heard of how soldiers deal with those wearing it.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by slap1(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Are we sure he is the same man? I don't see any scars on his body to show he had an encounter with Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by daddyiel(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2017
I see him almost on daily basis wearing camouflage , i have wondered why he choose that particular kind of cloth over every other cloth, maybe it's love for the force(Army) or dream that never actualize,i always know that one day This cloth might cause a problem for him but on a second thought i believed maybe because he is disabled they will over look him,i was so wrong, i was shocked when i saw that video. maybe God just answered his call you may never know(compensation up and down)
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by johnstar(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:

Shut d fvck ewu

Do u knw mayb he ws given dat cloth by someone?

Or u tot he as moni to buy cloth?

Dude u have notn to say shut up

Why dm no go beat WizKid and davido wey dey wr camo

Ewu
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2017
emror4u:
Who the uniform epp?? Tell me, is it illegal to wear this uniform in the States? Or any other country... The ealier we stop giving this guys hypes, the better for us... Why will they brutaalize a crippled man? There is no justification for that in any circumstances whatsoever under the sun... I pray thaat Justice and Karma will catch up with all of them one after the other..

Terrorists impersonate with this uniform.
I have a brother who is a soldier, one of his camouflage is at home, I never thought of wearing it because I know it's implication. So, let every other person leave the uniform for them too.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2017
coobboy:

What if that's the only clothe he had to wear?
But you know that's not true.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Costello559:

I understand your point, but who knows weda he was given dst clothe by a passerby because he had nothing to wear?

Wen u hv nothing, he use anything you see or dat comes ur way...
No normal man would give him such clothe.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2017
royal231:
Dont be ignorant.. there is no place on earth that brutalises people because of this.. just our beloved Nigeria.. Nigerian youths take back your country

Just obey the rule... But if you like, you can still go wear it.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2017
VeniJu:

Life is all about risk. He took it.. And atleast, he's been noticed and gonna get help.
For the long that he's been wearing other clothes, who noticed him? I mean in this manner.
That's funny indeed.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Klington: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2017
The guy wished he was a military personnel if not for his condition
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2017
sinola:

...see who dey talk,Why dey no go deal with Gov. Fayose when he was wearing military camouflage or even to all the celebrity that wore it during calabar carnival ....abeg,park well
Better not compare yourself with others in Nigeria.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2017
IslamicRebel01:

You are an slowpoke
Islamic Rebel indeed...
Your brain is dead.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by KenJak(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2017
johnstar:

Shut d fvck ewu

Do u knw mayb he ws given dat cloth by someone?

Or u tot he as moni to buy cloth?

Dude u have notn to say shut up

Why dm no go beat WizKid and davido wey dey wr camo

Ewu
Did you help him take from the brutality?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Magicdon(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2017
I have been reading all your comments. People saying "and he is still wearing the camou" "d beating they gave him is not enough"na wa oo. I still support him wearing the camouflage. All of condeming him are mean and wicked like d soldiers, no conscience atall. Is camou not a cloth again? Is camou now a leather? Even me i have camous combat shorts. Cos i love the army. I think nigerian army should visit Ghana or Liberia or South Africa. Not to talk of Germany, US. Italy. UK. Nigerian army should be proud of dia citizens wearing a camou as a solidarity n support for dem fighting insurgency and protecting d integrity of d nation. Miltary do not intimidate civillians in other countries for just wearin a camou. Nonsense. The army in Nigeria have a very low mental state, low complex, so low in mentality and awareness. They need reorientation. They should be enlightened by dia authorities while undergoing recruitment to see any civillians putting on camou as a sign of morale high, morale booster, love, admiration, appreciation, solidarity, care, glamour for the army. And stop acting like a bufalo on d civillians they are trained to protect. Local armies n soldier behaving so uncultured.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by larrybee2017(f): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
He's a homeless man for goodness sake... Pple asking why he's still in the camou are daft u
I wish there are better Grammer. The change of a thing has truly cost Nigerians their brain. Niggard no longer reason well. That stupid piece of shit call camou,that has not been able to put an end to insurgency in our nation, still fight for recognition? What a country full of ....... That maybe the only wear the guy has in his wardrobe. What's so special about it anyway. When they should even be happy that with all their stupid act , someone still feels proud to identify with them. I hope all these human right follow this case to the end and ensure those guys are dismiss. All the publicity stunt of " we are sorry" should not be accepted. We want to see the army officer beating blue black. But like seriously what is happening to Nigerians?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by donodion(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Osahon7:
you are sick in the head! People like you are the reason why Nigeria will remain backward forever and ever!! The Problem with Nigerians is Mentality

@Bolded 101% correct
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2017
olajide2428:
Will you just shut da fvckup! No one is above the law, why use your money to buy problem into your life. Even if he is crippled ,Is his brain crippled? Being crippled isnt a good excuse for breaking the law. I saw that dude at old market road off new market road that day close to the fidelity bank......was asking ma self he was an ex military man. He must be outta his mind. For those that myt wanna know,am not a uniform man.

There other ways they can go about it, without beating him..

In a civilized world can they do that?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by MozB: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Zirah:
That man is disabled, do you have empathy? "That beating serves him right". You've already lost the grace to walk away from this, bet it. Karma will deal with you accordingly for this satanic comment of yours.
lol... I'll jst pretend you dont exist at all. They say 'ignore it and it will go away'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Who Left For SA 5 yrs Ago Will Be Brought Back In A Body Bag - Lady / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.