Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,223 members, 7,842,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) (60316 Views)

Man Brutalized By Police In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by abbeyty(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2017
uzoclinton:

Guy... you are not from a military family, you will NEVER understand.... and mind you celebrities no longer flaunt camo's in the videos.

Everyone knows the Nigerian military frowns on civilians wearing their camo's.. I'm very certain the crippled guy knows this.. so Na him find trouble..

**********Anyways if there's anything we learnt from the video, it's that Naija army no dey discriminate***********

coming from the chief monkey in the zoo called NIGERIA. The uncivilized goat is talking about military Family are Nigeria soldiers better than those in civilized countries who dont give a fk about who wears camo or not ? you know why cuz they have a better thing to do than to assaulting people cuz of camo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by ladychioma: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
This crippled is homeless. This cloth may be the only wear he has. Take a good look at his shoe, you will know that he survives through the help of people.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Lekison(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2017
frenchwine:
For the love of Christ, all you folks above me still going hard on the crippled as to why he is still wearing the camo are just typifying the average Nigerian.
Daft, dunce, dense and downright idiotic.

How would you after watching the video still have it in you to turn a blind eye to the overbearing military aggression on helpless civilians and instead of criticising the military still criticise the victim.
What's so special about the military camo, isn't it the same camo that other citizens who call themselves celebrities flaunt in their videos and the military turn a blind eye. Isn't it the same camo of other better respected militaries which we go out of the country and feel proud to wear? What da fuq?
God bless u.... u r more sensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2017
olajide2428:

Will you just shut da fvckup! No one is above the law, why use your money to buy problem into your life. Even if he is crippled ,Is his brain crippled? Being crippled isnt a good excuse for breaking the law. I saw that dude at old market road off new market road that day close to the fidelity bank......was asking ma self he was an ex military man. He must be outta his mind. For those that myt wanna know,am not a uniform .

With your moniker alone, I can write a thesis cum biography about you and your life history.
And it would go like :
Historical and generational slaves to the northern oligarchs and everything they represent. ..........loud mouthed and weak willed, subservient and ready to please even a fly just so his feathers wouldn't be ruffled.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by uzedo1(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:
I wonder why people will be punishing themselves unnecessarily... of the thousands of clothes on earth, why not just leave the army uniform, after all you would have heard of how soldiers deal with those wearing it.
its a kind of blessing in disguise. Had it been he didn't put on the clothes, would a philanthropist or anybody ask after him? When God go call, na different format he dey use.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2017
larrybee2017:

I wish there are better Grammer. The change of a thing has truly cost Nigerians their brain. Niggard no longer reason well. That stupid piece of shit call camou,that has not been able to put an end to insurgency in our nation, still fight for recognition? What a country full of ....... That maybe the only wear the guy has in his wardrobe. What's so special about it anyway. When they should even be happy that with all their stupid act , someone still feels proud to identify with them. I hope all these human right follow this case to the end and ensure those guys are dismiss. All the publicity stunt of " we are sorry" should not be accepted. We want to see the army officer beating blue black. But like seriously what is happening to Nigerians?

Well said my sister ...
Thinking abt the situation of this country saddens me a lot and I'd rather just spend my money and live my life to the fullest right now
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2017
frenchwine:
For the love of Christ, all you folks above me still going hard on the crippled as to why he is still wearing the camo are just typifying the average Nigerian.

How would you after watching the video still have it in you to turn a blind eye to the overbearing military aggression on helpless civilians and instead of criticising the military still criticise the victim.
What's so special about the military camo, isn't it the same camo that other citizens who call themselves celebrities flaunt in their videos and the military turn a blind eye. Isn't it the same camo of other better respected militaries which we go out of the country and feel proud to wear? What da fuq?

Mumu! Stop spitting boosit out of ur ignorant brain. If u had any education atall, then u should be able to read the Nigerian constitution in regards to the subject.

Anyone who wears military outfit without being qualified to do so is at risk of being imprisoned and vehemently dealt with in the process.

And besides the constitution, do u know what those soldiers went tru to put on that camo? And some light brain civilian will just go and buy it and wear. Send those buffon civilians wearing camo into sambisa forest and watch dem run for their useless lives.

We have so many colors, shapes and sizes of cloths in the market. If u decide to wear camo, even if ur blind, deaf, cripples of even dead, u'll be dealt with and pity will be far from u.

#-'m awt!
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by shuni05: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2017
It's so appaling how Nigerians still think, the guy clearly stated overbearing military aggression on helpless civilians. Clearly justifying the beating a fellow Nigerian because he broke the law seems to be a Norm. I'd like to see where its stated in the law that the Military should take the law up and beat up anyone who breaks the law
olajide2428:

Will you just shut da fvckup! No one is above the law, why use your money to buy problem into your life. Even if he is crippled ,Is his brain crippled? Being crippled isnt a good excuse for breaking the law. I saw that dude at old market road off new market road that day close to the fidelity bank......was asking ma self he was an ex military man. He must be outta his mind. For those that myt wanna know,am not a uniform .

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by shuni05: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2017
And the Nigerian constitution supports brutalizing civilians on the street for breaking this law ? Isn't imprisonment different from been beaten up on the street

With Regards to what the Soldiers went through to put on the camo, I'll say it's such a silly thing to say because you need to remeber not the Nigerian Military goes to war, I've worked in American Military training faciltites and still these soldiers are excited to take pictures with you wearing a camo. They also fight Terrorist so whats special. Been in the Military should be something you're proud of and not an opportunity to brutalize fellow Nigerians just because you feel so powerful.

I think you're the one who has to Stop spitting boosit out of ur ignorant brain
DeBlessedOne:

Mumu! Stop spitting boosit out of ur ignorant brain. If u had any education atall, then u should be able to read the Nigerian constitution in regards to the subject.

Anyone who wears military outfit without being qualified to do so is at risk of being imprisoned and vehemently dealt with in the process.

And besides the constitution, do u know what those soldiers went tru to put on that camo? And some light brain civilian will just go and buy it and wear. Send those buffon civilians wearing camo into sambisa forest and watch dem run for their useless lives.

We have so many colors, shapes and sizes of cloths in the market. If u decide to wear camo, even if ur blind, deaf, cripples of even dead, u'll be dealt with and pity will be far from u.

#-'m awt!
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by 2016v2017: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
He's a homeless man for goodness sake... Pple asking why he's still in the camou are daft u
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by 2016v2017: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Thisis2raw:
The people that supposed to protect and care about us are the ones killing us
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by 2016v2017: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Tazmode:
Some Naija soldiers are all about might, brute force and unrefined gragra.

The real fight is out there, against the murderous terrorists not with physically challenged people
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by cutedharmee: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2017
rafabenitez:
And these are the same fools whom some of you here will tell me to pray for our soldiers and support them in their battle against Boko Haram,my prayers for our soldiers are that may the bullets of boko haram locate them anywhere they are hiding or taking cover,may the bomb traps of boko haram not miss them.useless cowards who only beats civilians,go to sambisa forest and show us your prowess.
Amen to ur prayers but after d soldiers heeeen ur family member are the next. *slowpoke*
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by meeketta: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2017
U NEVA LEAN UR LESSON, U STILL PUT ON THE CAMO. NO WORRY NOW NAVY AIRFORCE, GO JOIN HAND THIS TIME BIT U WELL NO BE PERSON GO TELL U TO GET UP RUN

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by BOMBEATZ(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
nkemdi89:
Pardon me to say the crippled man looks hardened. We understand that he is physically challenged, but that doesn't rule out the fact that most of them are into many criminal activities like concealing arms for criminals, acting as informant also to criminals and selling of hard and banned substances like Indian hemps( cannabis). Mere looking you will see his upper regions are well developed which shows he exercises regularly that means he his much handy. Although the MP were wrong to have brutalized him, what he needs is justice and not all these surface dressing in which some people will want to key in his five minutes of firm to gain popularity too.

oop
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by BOMBEATZ(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2017
camo no dey win war jor. mk dem dey for their barracks or war front instead of parambulating upandan flexn their weak camo
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
MozB:
so upon all the cloths were de market, na army camouflage sweet am to buy wear. That beating serves him right. Thats a lesson to the rest.

You are very stupid and senseless... I am pretty sure you are a soldier that's why you made this useless comment

I swear you cannot even stand me one on one..

PM me if you have real balls
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:
I wonder why people will be punishing themselves unnecessarily... of the thousands of clothes on earth, why not just leave the army uniform, after all you would have heard of how soldiers deal with those wearing it.

What if he didn't know.

What if that was the only thing he had.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by TinaAnita(f): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2017
frenchwine:

You have said it all.. No need to echo your points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by alaskido(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2017
When I saw the video yesterday, tears trickled down my cheeks. What is so special about the Army Camouflage. In Nigeria our artistes and celebrities wear them a lot. In the USA musicians were them a lot. This shows that we have a very long way to go in Africa not only in Nigeria.

Those military men are wicked and callous. How can you beat a man who is crippled and helpless. If the man was not handicapped he may be dead by now because that beating can send someone to early grave o. If I was the commanding officer in Onitsha I will send these men to Sambisa forest to show their talent.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
KenJak:

Are soldiers supposed to "deal" with any civilian in the first place? Since when did manhandling people who put on military camouflage became part of the army's job? If it was a politician putting on same they will bow down and lick his shoes. Why do we keep rationalizing things that make no sense?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by abbeyty(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

#-'m awt!

I think you are the chief mumu here, would you kindly point out where it sated in that your stupid military law that whoever that is caught wearing the camo should be beaten up like an animal, since those animals in human skin know that the guy goes against their law why not handing him over to the right authority instead of behaving like barbarian ohh sorry i forgot you live in an animal kingdom where anything goes., in a sane society disable are giving special treatment God knows what would have happened if the guy was not disable..dont worry you are going to meet your match very soon you animal

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by abbeyty(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
shuni05:
And the Nigerian constitution supports brutalizing civilians on the street for breaking this law ? Isn't imprisonment different from been beaten up on the street

With Regards to what the Soldiers went through to put on the camo, I'll say it's such a silly thing to say because you need to remeber not the Nigerian Military goes to war, I've worked in American Military training faciltites and still these soldiers are excited to take pictures with you wearing a camo. They also fight Terrorist so whats special. Been in the Military should be something you're proud of and not an opportunity to brutalize fellow Nigerians just because you feel so powerful.

I think you're the one who has to Stop spitting boosit out of ur ignorant brain

are you minding the fool with his primitive way of thinking...
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by princeonx: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Magicdon:
Mr man leave d man alone. Go to Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa here in Africa ppl wear camouflage and their soldiers dont have ur time. Nobody harasses u. Nigeria army are backward. Nigerian army rank n file especially needs reorientation

What about in Nigeria? Lol

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
MozB:

hahahaha... Such a lame excuse!
kai! na barracks I de ooh! them been don warn the man before sef.

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by MozB: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
kai! na barracks I de ooh! them been don warn the man before sef.
can u imagine? So this man was warned already. And people are saying he doesnt deserve the beatings
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by MozB: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

You are very stupid and senseless... I am pretty sure you are a soldier that's why you made this useless comment

I swear you cannot even stand me one on one..

PM me if you have real balls

lol.. Abeg who be this one na. I will only PM you if you're a woman. Cos i've got real balls. I mean what else will i be using balls for?
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
MozB:

can u imagine? So this man was warned already. And people are saying he doesnt deserve the beatings
media too dey twist event just with ink.
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by shuni05: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) by Morrison91(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
zuby4real10:
So he is still wearing the camouflage after all the beating he chop.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Who Left For SA 5 yrs Ago Will Be Brought Back In A Body Bag - Lady / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.