Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? (1143 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Yar'adua's Brother,quits Military For Politics / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by anegbete: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2007
I want members to reflect on the next general election that is coming in nigeria and will obj allow a plain playing field for other contestents to contest for the presidency.

Submitt your view or share with others what you think!
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by Seun(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2007
Definitely, but I hope he's not one of those Sharia mongers.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by donnymikky(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2007
Yaradua will win and will perform to put all the anti-Yaradua to shame.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by Mamajama(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2007
Yes he is the next president. look at all the clown out there now? he has the most credibility. Yar adua will be the next president
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by CrudeOil2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2007
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by McKren(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2007
You can as well ask if the colour of Nigerian flag is Green+White+Green grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by BigB11(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2007
Yaradua or Buhari

Bring it on; we are ready to support you, as long as you have the stamina to lead this nation effectively and efficiently.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by ishmael(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2007
Yar'adua that introduced Sharia in katisna state, where one Amina was to be stoned to death?? or which yar'adua ar you talking about?? May it never come to happen, amen. The guy may adopt Shariah legal system in Nigeria as a whole, and we all know what that means. Yar'adua can only win if PDP do their normal thing again, RIGGING; else Buhari is the man men!!
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by dblock(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2007
Yar' Adua won't be the best leader but I think he's a better guy than Buhari, Atiku, IBB and Co. I predict if he wins he'll rule a tiny bit better than OBJ. Nigeria is having so much strife right now, Nigeria needs a tough leader.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by mankevo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2007
cry I weep 4 my country cos of Yar'dua!!

It's only someone that've not gone 2 Katsina that will champion the interest of Yar'dua.
From my own live contact with Katsina,Yar'dua is a CRUDE taciturn ISLAMIST worse in any ramification than YARIMA SANI AHMED!

PDP will definitly RIGG the election on his behalf BUT that'll be to the disadvantage of the spirit of our FORE-FATHERS! cry cry
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by saintchux(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2007
donnymikky:

Yaradua will win and will perform to put all the anti-Yaradua to shame.

Yar'Adua will not even win Kastina state. But as usual, there is nothing( like election in Nigeria. OBJ has selected him and on the April (s)election. INEC will select him. Period!
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by donnymikky(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2007
Yar'Adua will not even win Kastina state. But as usual, there is nothing( like election in Nigeria. OBJ has selected him and on the April (s)election. INEC will select him. Period

You have the freedom to express yourself atleast OBJ has restored THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH that was once sent on exile by BUHARI AND CO.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by omofineboy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
Did Yaradual win his election as Governor? How can a sane mind think he will win, ofcourse the election is planned to be rigged but they wont succeed this time, God will not allow them, Yaradua should never think OBJ likes him that why hes supporting him, if he thinks like that he is the greatest fool of all fools, Obasanjo wants to cover up his looting of the treasury and he wont succeed. God will further expose him, as God did in 1998 He will suprise everyone this year. And wait a bit who says OBJ is going? he will leave when God pushes him aside you will see soon.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by whiteroses(f): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2007
what does yar'adua mean, maybe they are good people cos of the "adua" so i hope they win
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by ishmael(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
With PDP- Rigging all things are possible, yar'adua can win. I will advice Buhari to start planning how to rigg too so that PDP will loose the presidential (s)election come april 2007.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by saintchux(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2007
donnymikky:

You have the freedom to express yourself atleast OBJ has restored THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH that was once sent on exile by BUHARI AND CO.

OBJ restored nothing.

Why are they prosecuting AIT presenter for saying that the new presidential jet is tokunbo.
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by omogenaija(f): 4:55am On Apr 28, 2007
and yar'adua has won
Re: Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? by anegbete: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2007
Well,
The Meastro that OBJ is has finnaly done it, where are we going in this country but i glad though that he won because buhari is a despot and Atiku is crook .We need someone to reform this country and not money bag and pawn(hope he isn't one)and continue the good work of Baba to the latter,

Thanks Nairaland Contributors , EKO ONI BAJE

(1) (Reply)

No Record Of 40 Years Oil Sale / Sat Guru Maharaji Calls For Tough Actions / Hausa Community Gives Condition For Leaving Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.