Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) (39293 Views)

NDLEA Nabs 95-year-old Man For Dealing In Indian Hemp (Photo) / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 2:57am On May 07, 2017
Somewhere somehow buhari and the devil are going to be blamed
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:09am On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
I can see the pained LiePob miscreant is still desperate for my attention. You go grow veeeery old. cheesy

Jetleeee, you see the thing you said is "actually reasonable"? Pray tell, where is the "reason" in the useless rant above? Please read it and tell me you make any sense of it. cheesy

If you can't comprehend what you just read above now....that shows that your conscience and senses are in serious conflict with your very self.....to be candid ,you are always a bull in a China shop....its high time you retrieve your soul from those holding it captive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by AreaFada2: 3:57am On May 07, 2017
Hmmmm

Na wa o.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by AbakalikiPress: 4:14am On May 07, 2017
kropotokin33:
useless ewedu eating pigs and vultures
see her face like oduduwa's own cheesy
Ndi ala

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by yommen: 5:31am On May 07, 2017
kropotokin33:
useless ewedu eating pigs and vultures
see her face like oduduwa's own cheesy
Ndi ala

Must you hate this much? Sure I know the business is for you ibos but others have rights to it too na. Shame on hate!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by tunddy(m): 5:34am On May 07, 2017
This is serious.....to show Nigeria hardship is much
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by juman(m): 5:36am On May 07, 2017
tunddy:
This is serious.....to show Nigeria hardship is much

The hardship in the country is big.

APC is a curse.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Philadelphia: 6:04am On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
I can see the pained LiePob miscreant is still desperate for my attention. You go grow veeeery old. cheesy

Jetleeee, you see the thing you said is "actually reasonable"? Pray tell, where is the "reason" in the useless rant above? Please read it and tell me you make any sense of it. cheesy

I don't know you or the guy you claim to be an ipob but what I'd tell you is that the guy made so much sense in his statement.
In fact I read your post for about 5 times thinking I'd see sense there but I didn't. Read it 3 more times but still couldn't find sense there.
Afonja or Ipob or whatever, Nigeria is our nation. It is our home so we have to build her up together.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On May 07, 2017
Business gone bad, ofe mmanu republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Philadelphia: 6:13am On May 07, 2017
So grandmothers now have started joining badt gangs ehn? shocked
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Philadelphia: 6:19am On May 07, 2017
davtosh:
To say the truth the two both of dem are first timers and the look on their faces shows are almost innocent grin Almost

It must be some flatttheads that lured them into the shit. Yorubas are ppl with dignity. I think its High time we allow these ppl to go and have their Biafrudulent State. The only Godly triibe in naija is being currupted by dem grin

Guy, were you attempting to speak English @ your words in bold? If you really were then all I'd tell you is that I'm sorry that hate has eaten you up so much that you only could make a close-to-clear statement when you started insulting igbos.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 6:29am On May 07, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Afonja's reaction after running into the thread to mock another tribe only to find out the name of the perpetrators .

grin grin This picture is cute and hilarious smiley. Abeg let's shun tribal rants; it has done more harm than good. SE and SW in particular embarassed
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by phynofino: 6:31am On May 07, 2017
Lol someone said ofe mmanu republic hahaha Yoruba women and drugs are like ... Zuma pics anyone?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2017
I bet they were used by young Igbo, what a shame
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by LastProphet: 7:03am On May 07, 2017
Wow kudos to that tribe that we all suspected but has disappointed us today. Afonjas i hope you are not joining the disgraceful dance

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by sojikul(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2017
Adebayo mercy is from kogi state
Amodu Grace is from Edo state.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Mambox: 7:16am On May 07, 2017
She was lucky she didn't make it to Saudi Arabia. The Arabian govt would have relieved her of the burden of her head.

BTW, the Arabian drug market the most dangerous in the world is run almost strictly by Afonjas, all other markets are dominated by NwaIgbo.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by kingsnonny(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2017
afonjas at it again
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by afamaustin(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:50am On May 07, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Lalasticlala
what are u calling the mods for,to come change ur diapers or what? Kropotokin33 didnt mention anybody unless his post is,of course,a perfect description and portrait of you..
And kropotokin33 did a gud job.. grin

Op,those sophisticated cone heads grandmama are a disgrace to adult/elderhood,a disgrace and monumental shame they have brought upon naija..cone head ppl,especially those london bound ones,do it a lot and they always 'baba suwe' the dope,ya kno'.. cheesy

Shameless cone heads mamas,what do they expect from the law now?
Take them to a sophisticated prison jawe.. angry
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by AbakalikiPress: 7:58am On May 07, 2017
Justiceleague1:

what are u calling the mods for,to come change ur diapers or what? Kropotkin33 didnt mention anybody unless his post is,of course,a perfect description and portrait of you..
And kropotkin33 did a gud job.. grin

Op,those sophisticated cone heads grandmama are a disgrace to adult/elderhood,a disgrace and monumental shame they have brought upon naija..cone head ppl,especially those london bound ones,do it a lot and they always 'baba suwe' the dope,ya kno'.. cheesy

Shameless cone heads mamas,what do they expect from the law now?
Take them to a sophisticated prison jawe.. angry

I called the mods because I hate tribalism. angry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by nwoye72: 8:14am On May 07, 2017
desperation to make money.even elderly ones.so sorry because nija has became something else
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Amoto94(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2017
Why is it that anytime drug trafficking is busted the suspects are mainly from the two major ethnic groups from Southern Nigeria? The earlier we tell ourselves the truth in this country the better for us, let us identify our strength and weakness and solve our problems with a holistic approach instead of blaming Northern Nigeria only for our woes.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2017
Afonjas grin grin

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 8:40am On May 07, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

I called the mods because I hate tribalism. angry

cheesy

really,and u had to quote kropotokin33 while calling the mods cos u hate tribalism,huh? How come u never call on the mods on those ppl who who litter threads with ipob this,ipob that,Igbo this and that? ant u a hypocrite and partial?
Well sha,gud to know u didnt call the mods to come change ur diapers cheesy

op,those sophisticated grandmamas shud be jailed in a special sophisticated cone shaped prison. grin
agbay tabi/ati omode,crime doesnt pay.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by MamaCass: 8:47am On May 07, 2017
Technically, they are not Afonjas.
Adebayo from Kogi State - North Central
Ayisat Grace from Lagos State - Southwest but Oba Akiolu said they are from Bini kingdom. SS technically.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by walosky(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2017
Just look at their bleached monkey faces!

Yoruba grandmothers committing atrocities since the birth of Oduduwa

Infact let me comment my reserve

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by EuroBoy007(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2017
I used to get angry when a European call me an animal (monkey) here in Europe, until i started reading comments on Nairaland how Igbos and Yorubas yab each other even the ones that claimed they're educated are more involved to dis rubbish.., then i realised why most of the white still don't see us as human being but animals. Why do we blacks​ have so much hatred on ourselves? I think dis is one of d reason we haven't go far da much.
Other nations all over the world are on dis Nairaland and they see all these nonsense attacks. It's shameful how we display our foolishness on Nairaland.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by greatermax77(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2017
Ofonja 's women, drug trafficers
Ofonja 's men, fraudsters/ ritualist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.