Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) (39271 Views)

NDLEA Nabs 95-year-old Man For Dealing In Indian Hemp (Photo) / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by 36STATES: 9:35am On May 07, 2017
As soon as I saw those bleached faces, I knew it was Yoruba grand mothers. What would make an 65 years old grand mother to swallow cocaine if not greed and love of money. Yorubas has proven that they can do anything for money. The daily stream of news of human sacrifice, ritual killings and ritual rape in Ogun state, Osun state and Lagos state shows that Yoruba ethnic group is in the full grip of Satan.

The arrow heads of these evils are their mega pastors. People like Adeboye is so evil that he scams the cripple, job-seekers, the rich, the poor, the sick and even mental health patients with fake miracle lies.

Everyday he tells this story of a cleaner who donated his last 50 pounds to him and has become CEO of 30 cleaning companies in U.K. within one year. He has many versions of this lie. Another one was a nursery school teacher that gave him 5000 naira and become owner of 20 schools in 2 years.

Why this Adeboye story is essential is for us to understand why Yorubas are good at pastor business. They are good at it because it is built on lies. Anything that involves telling lies, they are good. Take a look at Ibadan to Lagos motorway and see them lined up, and busy scamming hard working people with their lies every day. The biggest mugs are the Igbos, they even make the highest donations.

This 2 Yoruba grandmothers are the true pictures of Yoruba land, not Adeboye and his cheap safari coat meant to deceive you.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Dannidom(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu, the ones wey your brothers dem dey do no pass this ones at ratio 90:10. DRUG RATING IGBO:90% OTHERS: 10%
Head mining rating nko una dey monopolise that one na
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by shephyk: 10:03am On May 07, 2017
Instead of them to sit and be eating the fruit of their labour. There is God oooooooooo shocked
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Okudiover(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin I opened this thread as my sworn constitutional duty as secretary of NCAN Ahiazu Mbaise, the heartland of the rising sun.

grin grin grin grin Imagine my dissappointment when I saw YO-ROBBER grannies, Afonja brown roof republicans, I mean grannies from the land of the south-waste, from the land wen their sun don set finish.

grin grin grin grin Name check 1,2........ Name check 1,2...... (taps the microphone) …. Name check 1,2 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
eyaa and did u see cair sorry chair to sit on? Don't be angry oremi I can take u to yaaport sorry airport from there to osodi sorry oshodi then I will give u cange sorry change , I think we re one oremi
why can't "these people" be lizzynable for once? Na so dem go pack from village come Lehgors dey misbehave! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by ipobbigot7: 11:58am On May 07, 2017
Na lie!

Those women are Igbos, they only grew up in South West and adopted Yoruba names.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by francisbarrack(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Funny enough, it would be a shame to shout "Afonja" as some people would do. If its Igbo now, Omenkalives with his alternate monikers would be shouting Alabiabia and shukuokuko bambiala.

But what do I know? Just like yesterday when some people were showcasing different pictures from Yoruba land and Igbo land... Thinking they are insulting themselves..... Not knowing its their generation till eternity they are shaming. It may seem fun....

But honestly, is it not a thing of shame that people are putting legs in dirty, muddy water to go to their houses? Or still have to swallow cocaine to make ends meet? Or live in houses with brown roofs Pigs in Europe can't live in? Or sell human beings? Or butcher human beings for sacrifice? We would never realise what we are doing till its too late!

Lets continue showing the whole world that we are still a bunch of animals!

Iriri aye... C life
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 07, 2017
Philadelphia:

Guy, were you attempting to speak English @ your words in bold? If you really were then all I'd tell you is that I'm sorry that hate has eaten you up so much that you only could make a close-to-clear statement when you started insulting igbos.

You are an embodiment of Senselessness. If you are so foolish to the point of not knowing wen One is being sarcastic then Sorry for the womb that brought you to life.

When it comes to speaking Queen's English you cant match me. I am a born poet. grin and I have the freedom to use words artistically.

That statement "The Two Both Of Them" is from the great Igbo comedia Chief Zebrudiah, I guess you were never born wen he was still active so u dont know him. I was just catching fun with it.

You are free for a Dive into the Lagoon if you are so pained. grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 07, 2017
You can't even spell what you are
eezeribe:
Adebayo from Kogi state..
Amodu born in Lagos state...
Both of them are Modefied Afonjas
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Jetleeee: 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
Mynd44 all those posts I reported are still on the first page. Do justice abeg.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by bionixs: 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
kropotokin33:
useless ewedu eating pigs and vultures
see her face like oduduwa's own cheesy
Ndi ala
they like breaching cream like life,don't know why
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by win2kwire: 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
arrest all ibo drug barons and no one will see drugs carry.

ibos are destroying Nigeria with drugs!!!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Lepkacious: 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
hmmm

Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Lepkacious: 3:26pm On May 07, 2017
win2kwire:
arrest all ibo drug barons and no one will see drugs carry.

ibos are destroying Nigeria with drugs!!!
see mumu
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 6:57pm On May 07, 2017
Jetleeee:

all those posts I reported are still on the first page. Do justice abeg.

no shame..na so those posts pain u reach? grin grin

op,jail those shameless sophisticated granny cone heads,to serve as a deterant to other numerous potential druggies from the waste and who wanna turn innocent ppl into useless wastes..they are a huge disgrace to the elderly..
cool
Re: NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) by Philadelphia: 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

You are an embodiment of Senselessness. If you are so foolish to the point of not knowing wen One is being sarcastic then Sorry for the womb that brought you to life.

When it comes to speaking Queen's English you cant match me. I am a born poet. grin and I have the freedom to use words artistically.

That statement "The Two Both Of Them" is from the great Igbo comedia Chief Zebrudiah, I guess you were never born wen he was still active so u dont know him. I was just catching fun with it.

You are free for a Dive into the Lagoon if you are so pained. grin

You just dropped another nuclear bomb Mr. Queen's English Ancestor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) / Customs, DSS, NDLEA Intercept ‘ISIS Drug’ Captagon At Lagos Port (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.