Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need (36163 Views)

My Plight With A Recruiting Firm / Where And Which School Is Recruiting? Help Someone / The Rochas Foundation College Of Africa (ROFOCA) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
65TH ANNUAL CONVENTION

THEME: *HALLELUYAH*

BY:
*PASTOR E A ADEBOYE*

DATE: 9th August 2017

Topic: *THE POWER OF PRAISE*

The power of praise depends on the one u are praising. Praise derives his power from the power of the person u are praising. If h praise urself for example,u may discover what Nebuchadnezzar discover in Dan 4:28-37. He woke up one morning boasted praising himself, is this not Babylon that I built for the glory of my kingdom and the owner of heaven an earth responded to go and eat grass for seven years , after seven ears he come to his presence and he said I praise the most high God.

If u are praising human being no matter how he us great u are putting him in danger eg act 12:21. He was sitting on the throne boasting and people were praising as Go. The only living God sent worm to eat up the king

But when u are praying the most high, the almighty ,the one who made heaven and the earth, the one that is God and there is none else then get ready for miracle.

*Theory*:
The power of praising God ,come from the part that hen u praise him, he draws bear to u. John 4vs23-24.in other word he will deliberately look out for someone who is worshiping him in truth and in spirit.
The implication
1) if he is to draw near me, he has to stand up first ,co he is a king and he is sited on his throne , meaning he has to get up first. Stephen said he looked up as saw Jesus standing beside the right hand of God.
PS 78 be 1-3 *when God arise his enemy scatter*
2) He is a king of kings and kings don't travel alone. So he arise and coming towards me but not alone Rev19:14 tells me that the army of have follows him.
So by the time he arises , the ground being to shake. PS 104:32. *So the ground will tremble*

3) They don't go empty handed ,coz when they are about to depart,they will like to leave behind a gift, a royal tip. When God pays u a visit ,He give u a Divine gift, coz he is so great, the gift he Left behind will frighten u, so great. Lk 5:4-9. Peter recall that the gift is so frightened

There is somebody here tonight, you will get a miracle that I'll frightened you.

*Application*
1) praise guarantee victory RM 8:31-37 if God be for us who can be against u. You will become immediately more than a conqueror. There are 3 categories of people; less than a conqueror Job 7:1-2 went to the war without God, 1sam 17:34-37
2cho u don't need to fight , just praise me and after the enemies have destroy themself. It doesn't matter how many enemies u have, if u will do urself a favour and shout halleluyah, he will take care of the enemies
2) praise guarantee an earthquake, cos when he stands ur enemies scatter and when he stand the earth quake act 16, instead of complains and the lord came with his army and (a) prison doors open . there is someone who can open doorway without a key rev 3:7, act 12:5-11, let me assure somebody here tonight, very soon u will stand here to testify and it will be all the doors that I have been knocking and refuse to open,when I shout hallelujah they begin to open. (b) yokes become destroyed , coz when the prison doors open all the yokes in the hands and leg were open. Many of us cannot explain why we are not making progress coz the are invisible handcuffs holding u in bondage. But when the one that has the anointing that cab break yokes visit, then all become destroyed.(c) the enemies became ur servant , taking care of u. I have always try to imagine what happen to potifer wife when pharaoh declare Joseph as the prime minister *I declare after this convention, all those who said u ll not reach ur goal will continue to serve u*

3) He will leave behind miracle so big 2ch 20vs 25. The whole of is real spend 3days to sort their remains.

*it does not matter how much u praise God,if u are determined to remain in sin, he ll not come near u* Amos 3:3 only birds of feather flocks together. God more than anything else is holy. So those of u who refuse to surrender urlife , u are killing urself. Tonight is an opportunity to give ur life to Christ.

*alter call* baba is counting
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Open Heavens 11 August 2017: Friday daily devotional by Pastor E. A. Adeboye- Tricks of the devil I
TRICKS OF THE DEVIL I – Friday August 11th 2017
Memorise: Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18
Read: Isaiah 14:12-16 (KJV)
14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Bible in one year: 2nd Kings 7-8, Ezekiel 23:1-21, Hymn: Sing hymn 7
A trick is a cunning act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit a person. One of the greatest tricks by which the devil deceives men today is to cause their hearts to be lifted up in pride. Through pride, the hearts of mankind have rebelled against the knowledge and authority of God. Pride comes with arrogance, pomp, presumption, conceit, self-satisfaction, boasting, high-mindedness and haughtiness. It is especially dangerous because of its silence and the stealth by which it operates. When pride is well seated in the heart and has taken full charge of a person, it becomes extremely difficult to pin down. However, we thank God because the light of God’s word is bright enough to expose it in all its forms. To understand pride, we need to consider the first entity in whom pride was found: Satan. Isaiah 14:13-14 reveals the thoughts of his heart that made God depose him from his exalted position in Heaven:

“For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”

A careful consideration of the above scripture shows that pride is basically a sin that has its roots in the attitude the heart. Hence, Proverbs 21:4 speaks of “a haughty look” and “a proud heart” as sin. Open Heavens 11 August 2017: Friday daily devotional by Pastor E. A. Adeboye- Tricks of the devil I. The first thing to watch out for in a man or woman with pride in their heart is the emphasis on their person in their speech. The speech of such people is normally laden with the personal pronoun ‘I’. In a single short statement, Satan made reference to himself five times: “I will ascend, I will exalt my throne, I will sit, I will ascend above, and I will be like the most High.” Secondly, the proud displays an unwarranted attitude of confidence and inordinate ambition, such as displayed by Satan. He was not satisfied with where God placed him, and he actually wanted to supplant God Himself. He was so confident of himself that he thought he could ascend into Heaven and exercise dominion over all the angels of God, all by himself.
However, pride cannot remain internalised and hidden. It often finds expressions: through speech (such as boasting), through looks and through behaviour, such as acts of impatience and contemptible treatment of others. The Bible highlights the inevitable downfall of a proud person, and we should learn from what happened to Satan (Proverbs 16:18, Ezekiel 28:16-19). The proud will not escape God’s terrible judgement; therefore, be warned!
Prayer Point
Father, please expose every hidden tendency of pride and related attitudes in my life and completely destroy them, in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.

Our client, a leading FMCG company in Lagos is in need of a Manager - Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution.

JOB ROLE: Manager - Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution.
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager - Procurement Operations
JOB FIELD: FMCG

JOB DESCRIPTION:

To ensure timely ordering and receipt of all locally sourced material.
To ensure timely payment to all suppliers – locally sourced and imported material.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

• To ensure timely creation and approval of Local Purchase Order (LPO).
• To ensure execution and compliance based on terms of LPO. Primary point of contract with vendors for order execution.
• Contract Management of terms of LPO for all suppliers along with LPO Aging.
• To develop and implement paperless system starting from user request generation, approval, quote comparison right up to generation and communication of LPO to vendor.
• To ensure timely payment to all vendors across all material groups.
• Management of exception situations with respect to material receipt and execution.
• Record and report price trends across all A class locally sourced items
• Ensure timely registration for all SCD vendors
• Ensure new item codes generation for all raw and packaging materials

INTERFACES FOR EXECUTING DAY JOB

Internal
- Planning Manager
- Category Purchase Managers for locally sourced material
- Finance Departmental – Payables Team
- SCD Warehousing Team
- Quality Department

External
- All Local Suppliers

Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
- High level of system and process orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and Timely Communication
- Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
- Sense of Urgency
- Relationship Management
- External Orientation

QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE

• Work Experience of 7- 8 years in an MNC
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in the area of Local Purchases in Nigeria
• Experience working with ERP systems & Proficiency in Microsoft Office

SALARY: 10m – 13m p/a.

NOTE: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.

Qualified candidates should send their applications to cv@25thandstaffing.com with the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.

Our client, a leading FMCG company in Lagos is in need of an AGM-National Warehousing Manager - Raw Material (RM) & Packing Material (PM)

JOB ROLE: AGM/National Warehousing Manager- Raw Material(RM) & Packing Material (PM)
REPORTS TO: Head of Supply Chain

JOB DESCRIPTION:

To ensure best in class warehouse management practices and to ensure high servicing level of RM & PM to production and minimal inventory loss on account of warehouse storage and handling.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

• To effectively manage storage of All RM-PM supplies; both dry and cold room including but not limited to sugar, milk, concentrates, laminates, shrink films, consumables, etc.
• To ensure timely delivery of RMPM supply to production lines based on the weekly manufacturing plan and monthly S&OP projection.
• Warehouse management of technical stores in line with SOP along with setting up and maintenance of reorder levels
• To draw up and implement the RM-PM warehouse management strategy –
o Projection of space requirement both short term and long term
o Implementation of Best-in-Class warehousing standards & practices for each product class
o Implementation of storage types to ensure effective balance between maximum space utilization, storage cost and FMFO/FEFO compliance
o To select and implement warehouse management systems for all RMPM product group including technical store items
• To ensure zero damage and obsolescence of RMPM stock by ensuring FMFO/FEFO, proper handling and timely communication to concerned stakeholders
• Monitoring and working with engineering team to maximize uptime and minimize maintenance of supply chain assets
• To implement effective controls and processes in warehouse inventory management
• To implement flexibility and agility in inventory storage, production line servicing to deal with exceptional situations – natural disaster, external disruption, theft and pilferage, stock contamination, fluctuating inventory in RMPM inflow and outflow

Internal
- Production Team
- Engineering Team
- Procurement Team

External
- External Suppliers
- Government Agencies

- Attention to Detail
- Very High level of system and process orientation
- Ability to manage complexity
- Service Orientation
- Sense of Urgency

- Engineering graduate with 12 year of work experience / Engineer & MBA with up to 8 year of work experience in an MNC
- Work Experience in RMPM Warehousing would be preferred
- Experience in working and implementation of WMS - ERP systems necessary
- Experience and working in mechanized and sophisticated material handling preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
Skills
- Analytical skills
- Team management skills

SALARY: 7m – 10m p/a.

Qualified candidates should send their applications to cv@25thandstaffing.com with the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2017

Our client, a leading FMCG company in Lagos is in need of an AGM/ Senior Manager – Procurement Operations

JOB ROLE: AGM/ Senior Manager – Procurement Operations
REPORTS TO: Head of Supply Chain

JOB DESCRIPTION:

To ensure timely availability of Raw & Packing Material both imported & locally sourced. Ensure smooth execution of the import process and Management of LPO and compliance to LPO terms and conditions.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Maintain high servicing level for RMPM requirement while at the same time optimizing inventory holding. Ensuring no production disruption on account of material availability.
• Generate projections for both RM & PM requirement, both short term and long term and in line with this output assess and highlight the gap in current sourcing capacity and capability.
• To develop a flexible Bill of Material (BOM) structure to accommodate multiple product formulation for the same product
• To ensure timely opening of LC by concerned team followed; timely order processing and dispatch by suppliers; timely release of shipments on arrival by ensuring a very high level of communication between all stakeholders.
• To identify and empanel shipping lines, express cargo services and clearing & forwarding agents for optimizing between import freight cost(including clearing cost) and lead time of shipment.
• To continuously identify opportunities for reducing the import cycle starting from order initiation, processing, dispatch to final receipt of goods.
• Development of an independent import ordering and execution team
• To ensure execution and compliance based on terms of LPO. Primary point of contract with vendors for order execution.
• Contract Management of terms of LPO for all suppliers along with monitoring LPO Aging.
• Develop and implement systems which is paperless and requires little manual intervention in
o Integrating RMPM requirement generation with S&OP
o Import Order tracking from initiation to completion
o From requirement generation to local purchase order communication to vendor
• Master management : All vendors of supply chain function and all item codes for RMPM
• Procurement lead for implementation of S&OP process.
• To ensure timely payment to all vendors across all material groups.

Internal
- Departmental Head – Finance, SCD
- S&OP Team
- Category Purchase Managers for all material group both Imported and Locally Sourced
- NPD Team
- Production Team
- Procurement Order Execution & Imports Team
- Import Clearance Team

External
- Shipping Companies
- Clearing & Forwarding Agency
- Suppliers – International & Local
- Government & Regulatory Authority
-
- Delegation
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and Timely Communication
- High level of system and process orientation
- Ability to deal with complexity

• B Tech /Economics Graduate and MBA with minimum 12yr of work experience in an MNC
• Work Experience in International & Local Procurement would be preferred
• Experience working with ERP systems & Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Work experience in Africa/ Nigeria is desirable

SKILLS
• Team Management
• Relationship Management
• Analytical, Communication and Presentation skills

SALARY: 10m – 13m p/a.

Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2017
At the Bridge Clinic we give the best. Our medical staff has all the skills, knowledge and expertise to give couples their best chance of conceiving. Our international partners give us access to technologies and techniques that can't be found anywhere else.
Contents
Open Jobs
Fertility Doctors
Front of House Officer
Clinic Administrators
Method of Application

Fertility Doctors

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
3 years
Job Field
Medical / Health  

The preferred candidates  should have at least 3 years post qualification experience (in a similar role will be an added advantage)

go to method of application »

Front of House Officer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
3 years
Job Field
Medical / Health  

The preferred candidates  should have at least 3 years post qualification experience (in a similar role will be an added advantage)

Clinic Administrators

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
3 years
Job Field
Medical / Health  

Method of Application
If you are competent and motivated  to  be a part of Nigeria's foremost fertility clinic,  please forward a copy of your CV  with the role applied for  (Fertility Doctor or Front of House Officer or Clinic Administrator) as the subject of your mail to HR@thebridgeclinic.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Talentstone Energy Search, a member of the Talentstone Group is a specialist search firm with global network of consultants across Africa and the Middle East, Europe and USA, offering tailored recruitment solutions supported by our global network. We draw on our time-perfected search methodologies to ensure fast and resourceful delivery of the leading talent within the energy markets.
Our client, one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing organizations with investments in over 450 educational institutions in Africa over a period of 5 years in East Africa. With offices in the US, Europe, Asia & Africa, the company demonstrates the right to succeed by giving low income families access to high-quality education that will allow their children to live a better life. They launched the first institution in Nigeria at the end of third quarter of 2015.

Academic Director, Multinational Social Enterprise

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
10 years
Job Field
Administration / Secretarial  

PURPOSE
The Academic Director, must be a data-driven individual with experience developing and managing cultures of high performance and high expectations. You must be a great academic leader who understands exceptional instruction and can motivate and support others in realizing a vision of academic excellence. Ideal candidates have worked in organizations with a proven track record of generating large learning gains.

RESPONSIBILITIES
Advocating for learning outcomes and serving as an in-country academic consultant for other departments
Leading execution and interdepartmental coordination of the core academic program
Providing feedback to the Curriculum team, to improve learning outcomes and culturally contextualize what is taught
Representing our client with key national stakeholders, including the Ministry of Education and other government education officials
Conducting necessary market and regulatory research to inform instructional systems and policies (timetable, teacher specialty configurations, retention policies, exam policy, placement policy)
Managing the Academics team based in Nigeria: Curriculum, Field Work, Measurement and Evaluation (M&E), Instructional Leadership, Innovation
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS

Education:        
    Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field, graduate degrees preferred

Experience:
Ten (10) years’ experience working in education. Two (2) or more years of teaching experience with evidence of outsized student learning gains is an added advantage.
Experience working in the education sector in Nigeria
Skills:
Effective, articulate communicator who can represent our client to external audiences
Self-starter and problem-solver, who thinks three and four steps ahead.
Hard-working and collaborative, with the tenacity to plough through challenges and an appreciation for teamwork toward achieving a shared vision.
Detailed and results-oriented, driven by the data that will allow us to know what is working and what isn’t working for kids.
Humble, ready to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done

Method of Application
To apply for this position, complete a copy of our pre-interview candidate questionnaire specified on our website and send the completed questionnaire with a copy of your resume.
Please send the completed questionnaire with a copy of your updated resume to hello@talentstoneafrica.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Zowasel Internship Programme is open to fresh university graduate and final year university students of various disciplines including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information System.

Company Driver

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
Secondary School (SSCE)  
Experience
4 - 5 years
Job Field
Transportation and Driving  

Details: Job Description:
Drive vehicle for official travel and business or as requested.
Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations.
Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving
codes and internally agreed standards.
Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external clients
Ensure punctuality.
Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all
times and ready for use.
Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times and notify the Admin Unit when
there are fault.
Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil,
water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
Ensure vehicle repairs and periodic servicing of vehicles are carried out
properly by official company’s mechanic.
Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle
operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes etc.
Ensure the vehicles are refueled as and when required.
Ensure the delivery of any written communications from the company to
clients and also delivery/pickup from outside the company as instructed.
Inspect the company vehicle
Must be conversant with several alternative routes
Assists staff in functions that will enhance their work flow.
Other duties as may be assigned to you by the CEO or Admin department
Application Requirement
Must be at least a SSCE Certificate
At least 4-5 years professional driving experience.
Must have a Valid driver’s license and Age between 25-32years.
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Good knowledge of road network.
Strong Communication and Presentation skills. Applicant must be resident in
Must be flexible and able to work on rotational weekends
Good communication skills
Willingness to drive long distances
Applicant should be leaving around Ikeja, Ogba, Iyan-Ibaja. Office Location
Ikeja

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resume to: work@zowasel.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Contents
Open Jobs
Head, Bancassurance
Senior Learning Facilitator
Marketing Manager

Head, Bancassurance

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
10 years
Job Field
Insurance  

This role is responsible for the development & communication of distinct value propositions, and for securing new business across all sectors. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results though staff supervised over periods of 3 months to a year.
Responsibilities:
Provides support to the sales team in relationship building with other banks.
Competitor and industry / market sizing analysis with insights to inform bancassurance.
Stakeholder engagement with regulatory authorities and strong strategic partnerships.
Ensure commercial viability of bank partnerships.
Ensures that relevant role players are involved to conclude deals.
Develops regular monitoring processes to ensure corporate sales are on track.
Key Result Areas and Relevant Qualifications:
Team Effectiveness, Sales and Productivity, Budget Control and Marketing
Required: First Degree (or equivalent); Postgraduate Degree ( Added Advantage)
CIN qualified; Extensive work experience in similar role (10 years+)
Financial background (required)

Senior Learning Facilitator

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
5 years
Job Field
Human Resources / HR  

This role is responsible for independently performing all aspects of the learning cycle. The Snr Facilitator is an experienced facilitator with a high level of skill and knowledge with regard to learning, and considerable experience at applying this. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Responsibilities:
An experienced facilitator with a high level of skill and knowledge, with regard to learning, and considerable experience at applying this, as determined by the business unit.
Independently perform all aspects of the learning cycle (needs analysis, research, design, development, implement and evaluate).
Learning Design, Personal Effectiveness, Learning Effectiveness and Learning Delivery
Required: First Degree, with 5 years experience

Marketing Manager

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
5 years
Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development  

This role is accountable for regional marketing service delivery through the implementation of a customized regional marketing strategy. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results via the efforts of others over periods of up to a year.
Responsibilities:
Implements customized marketing strategy.
Implements client-base management and leads strategy.
Drives the successful marketing roll-out of new products or enhancements in regions.
Implements processes to ensure brand integrity in areas.
Provides region and areas with researched market intelligence to help inform sales planning process.
Accountabilities, Brand Management, Marketing Service Delivery, Leads Management and Team Effectiveness.
Required: Marketing / relevant Business degree, Minimum of 5 years senior marketing experience.

Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
Head, Bancassurance - angel@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com
Senior Learning Facilitator - israel@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com
Marketing Manager - uche@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.

The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.

Construction Project Manager

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
7 years
Job Field
Building and Construction   Project Management  

Candidates must have at least 7 years experience in a similar role

Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or  Construction related field
PMP Certification
Experience in construction management
Project Management experience
Commercially astute with a keen eye for design and detail

Method of Application
To apply, kindly send your CV to recruits@hreade.com stating the position as the mail subject.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
There is an exciting new opening in the payment and collection department in a fast transformation retail and commercial bank. Are you a payment and collection officer looking for new and exciting challenges in a data and growth driven environment?  Is your current job depriving you of work – life balance? If yes, then this job is for you.

Payment & Collection Officer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
3 years max
Job Field
Banking  

Job Summary
As a payment and collection officer, it’s your job to deliver seamless electronic payments and collection solutions for service efficiency to the delight of our internal, private/retail, corporate clients.

Duties & Responsibilities
Implement innovative Payments (web, e-government, and college portal) solutions in line with customer’s business needs.
Expand the collections streams among government agencies, corporates, web merchants, and schools across all levels – primary, secondary or tertiary including specialized schools
Seek more business opportunities to better our Market share and relative position in the industry
Establish and sustain business focused relationships with all stakeholders i.e. school authorities/branches/Vendors
Continuously identifying loopholes in existing solutions with a view to delivering enhancement in meeting contemporary and future needs
Job Requirements
Minimum education level – A good first degree in any discipline
A minimum of 0 – 3 years’ experience in e-payments and collections unit or related e-business functions in banks or FIs.
Key Knowledge:
Business Development
E-Payments and collections products knowledge
Customer service / Relationship management
Business Environment / Industry analysis
Financial analysis

Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send in their CVs to resourcing@oscartemple.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria. It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.

Wireless Front Office Engineer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Job Field
Engineering / Technical  

Job Description
Escalates the BSS alarms
Provide first level technical support in resolving all BSS issues
Support FME to resolve Hardware alarms on Site
Initiate Spare Processing for faulty Board.
Requirements
Good knowledge of Huawei Product (2G/3G /LTE)
General overview of GSM/UMTS technology
Good fault analysis skills
Able to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical problems
Strong time management skills
Ability to work under pressure
Able to work long hours.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: careers@rutotechintl.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Inesfly Africa Limited, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Graphic Designer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Job Field
ICT / Computer   Media / Advertising / Branding  

Job Description
Create concept and design for souvenirs and brand gifts
Create all graphics collateral for project web portal
Create flash animations for project web portal Photo editing and effect
Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layout for printers
Draw/Illustrator/Flashknowledge of actionscript is an advantage.
Understanding of Photography and/or Video editing
Support the work of the Web/Media Team in loading and managing the content of project web portal and Intranet. Proven working experience in web programming
Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
Requirements
Have working knowledge of Photoshop/Fireworks/Corel
Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET, Javascript
A very good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency.

Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Application letters and CV's in person to:
Plot 1a Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,
Lekki,
Lagos State.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2017
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.

Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.

Accounts Executive

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
3 - 5 years
Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit  

Details:
Our client is a licensed and well established insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in the South-South region, and business offices in key business centres in Nigeria.

Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State (applicants MUST be resident in Port Harcourt)

Job Description:
Accounts receivable
Generate invoices and credit notes
Reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
Maintain aged debtors’ trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
Prepare debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
Liaise with section managers; follow up with outstanding debtors.
Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
Banking duties as required
Accounts payable and inventory
Data entry of vendor invoices
Maintenance of inventory data base
Generate vendor payments as required
Reconciliation of petty cash
Assist with processing of credit reconciliations
General ledger
Prepare month-end reconciliations, journals, accruals and pre-payments, to trial balance
Prepare month-end sales & assist with management reporting as necessary

Payroll support
Assist with payroll preparation as at when due.
Prepare, check and reconcile payroll reports to ensure accuracy of processing.
Others
Provide high quality, prompt advice to staff on finance policies, processes and queries.
Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
HND/BSC in accounting (not a chartered accountant)
3– 5 years work experience in similar position
MUST have knowledge of account payable & receivable, taxes and payroll processing
Must have good IT Skills
Must be able to work with accounting software
Must be very good with Microsoft Excel
Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment .
Ability to plan and organise work schedule and work within tight timelines
Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Salary is N120, 000 /M

Method of Application
Only qualified applicants should send CVs to recruitment@stresertservices.com using ‘AE- PHC’ as subject of mail
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2017
TITIS is Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited, it is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company's registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue , Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State , Nigeria

Software Developer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
4 years
Job Field
ICT / Computer  

Requirements
familiar with object oriented programming.
Proven proficiency in .Net framework, python (especially Django), Php and Java programming languages.
Good understanding of RESTful APIs
ability to develop APIs for application integration.
Extensive knowledge and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
ability to develop mobile and desktop applications .
proficient in mobile data collection forms like ODK, CSPro, Commcare.
Should be familiar in working in a multiple developer organization
Strong unit test and debugging skills as well as proficient understanding of code versioning tools eg Git.
Minimum of four years professional experience.

Method of Application
To apply, kindly send your cv to jobs@tranter-it.com using software developer as the subject of the email
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Southwestern University, Nigeria, is a private University established as a regional block Institution, designed to provide the missing link between Research and Development (R&grin) and the Industries. Southwestern University's main campus is located along Sagamu-Benin expressways in Okun Owa, Ogun State.
Contents
Open Jobs
Lecturer I
Lecturer II
Assistant Lecturer
Professor
Associate Professor
Senior Lecturer
Method of Application

Lecturer I

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
PhD/Fellowship  
Experience
4 years
Job Field
Education / Teaching  

Departments
Microbiology
Zoology
Botany
Physics
Biochemistry
Economics
Mathematics
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Banking and Finance
Accounting
Biology
Business Administration
Mass Communication
Marketing
International Relations
Political Science
Law
Philosophy
Chemistry
English/Literature
Requirements
A Ph.D Degree with 4 years cognate experience.
Remuneration
Remuneration and other conditions are competitive for the right candidates.

Lecturer II

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
PhD/Fellowship  
Experience
4 years
Job Field
Education / Teaching  

Departments
Microbiology
Zoology
Botany
Physics
Biochemistry
Economics
Mathematics
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Banking and Finance
Accounting
Biology
Business Administration
Mass Communication
Marketing
International Relations
Political Science
Law
Philosophy
Chemistry
English/Literature
Requirements
A Ph.D Degree with 4 years cognate experience.
Remuneration
Remuneration and other conditions are competitive for the right candidates

Assistant Lecturer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
MBA/MSc/MA  
Job Field
Education / Teaching  

Departments
Microbiology
Zoology
Botany
Physics
Biochemistry
Economics
Mathematics
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Banking and Finance
Accounting
Biology
Business Administration
Mass Communication
Marketing
International Relations
Political Science
Law
Philosophy
Chemistry
English/Literature
Requirements
Candidates should possess at least a Masters degree in relevant disciplines with a CGPA suitable for undertaking M.Phil/Ph.D programme.
Remuneration

Professor

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
PhD/Fellowship  
Experience
12 years
Job Field
Education / Teaching  

Departments
Microbiology
Zoology
Botany
Physics
Biochemistry
Economics
Mathematics
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Banking and Finance
Accounting
Biology
Business Administration
Mass Communication
Marketing
International Relations
Political Science
Law
Philosophy
Chemistry
English/Literature
Requirements
A Ph.D degree with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, research and Development (R&grin) and administrative experience.
In addition, the candidates must have least 12 years of cognate experience in full-time teaching.
Research active professors who meet prescribed internationally recognized contributions are placed on a special package. 
Remuneration

Associate Professor

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
PhD/Fellowship  
Experience
10 years
Job Field
Education / Teaching  

Departments
Microbiology
Zoology
Botany
Physics
Biochemistry
Economics
Mathematics
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Banking and Finance
Accounting
Biology
Business Administration
Mass Communication
Marketing
International Relations
Political Science
Law
Philosophy
Chemistry
English/Literature
Requirements
A Ph.D degree with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, research and Development (R&grin) and administrative experience.
In addition, the candidates must have least 10 years of cognate experience.
Remuneration

Senior Lecturer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
PhD/Fellowship  
Experience
7 years
Job Field
Education / Teaching  

Departments
Microbiology
Zoology
Botany
Physics
Biochemistry
Economics
Mathematics
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Banking and Finance
Accounting
Biology
Business Administration
Mass Communication
Marketing
International Relations
Political Science
Law
Philosophy
Chemistry
English/Literature
Requirements
In addition, the candidates must have least 7 years of cognate experience and must have been a Lecturer 1 in a previous University
Remuneration

Method of Application
Applicants should forward 3 copies of their applications, detailed CV and credentials to the address below:
Southwestern University (Lagos Liaison Office),
4, Olaide Tomori Street,
Off Simbiat Abiola Road,
P.M.B. 21200,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Or
Southwestern University (Main Campus),
KM 20, Sagamu - Benin Express Way,
Okun-Owa,
Ogun State.

For more information, please call: 0802 086 0298, 01-7736330, 0805 547 7000.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2017
The NewsDirect Global Concept, publisher of Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on Aug 16, 2009. The company commenced weekly publication at the Corporate Head Office located at 34 Matanmi Aromobi Street, Blessing Estate, Gasline Sango, Ogun State on November 29, 2010. The vision of the newspaper is to be "the best promoter of truth'' and the mission is to provide "accurate news from source".
Contents
Open Jobs
Dispatch Rider / Sales Executive
Marketer
Photo Editor
Correspondent
Method of Application

Dispatch Rider / Sales Executive

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification

Experience
2 years
Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development   Transportation and Driving  

Requirement
Minimum of two years working experience in print media

Marketer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
2 years
Job Field

Requirement

Photo Editor

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification

Experience
2 years
Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding  

Requirement

Correspondent

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
2 years
Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding  

Departments
Finance/Political
Business
Political
Requirement

Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's to: nrecruitments@gmail.com
Or
Nigerian NewsDirect,
34, Matanmi Aromobi Street,
Off Ijoko Road,
Sango,
Ogun State.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Berger Paints has a reputation for being the first in setting standards in the paint industry in Nigeria, evidenced by its scorecard as presented. It has pioneered a wide range of specialty products that are much sought after in this dynamic and ever-changing market.
Operating in 5 business segments Decorative/Architectural finishes, Industrial coatings, Marine & Protection coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes, Wood Finishing and Preservers, with a manufacturing plant and main distribution Centre in Lagos, over 25 Depots, Colour World centres and a countrywide distribution network of dealers in strategic locations spread throughout the country, the most notable contribution to our success has been the Company's on-going commitment to the development and manufacture of paints and allied coatings which are technologically correct, environmentally friendly and formulated to withstand harsh tropical conditions.

Sales Manager - Berger Paint Colour World

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
3 years
Job Field

Job Description
The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales and strategy execution within assigned market geography. This position will have direct responsibility for a few Sales Reps. Customer segments for our paint and related products include residential (new home construction / repaint), maintenance/ property management and small commercial contractors.
Key Responsibilities
Drive sales growth and achievement in assigned Market.
Lead, coach, manage and develop a Sales team by creating a sales driven culture of selling and relationship-building to support sales growth.
Full profit and loss accountability for the Market.
Develop and implement strategic action plans to meet assigned sales objectives.
Manage, prepare, and submit sales and territory plans.
Participate in store, industry and company events.
Establish and drive performance goals and plans for each Sales Rep and conduct regular reviews and region visits to ensure performance standards are being met.
Analyze regional performance reports, develop strategic sales business plans and maintain expenses set within budgetary guidelines
Ensure adherence to all of the Company’s policies and procedures including safety, ethics, finance, fleet vehicles and human resources.
Qualifications
A University Degree in Business, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Excellent interpersonal, sales and supervisory skills.
Minimum of three years of successful Field sales experience.
Proven leadership experience in addition to a successful track record of managing employees remotely.
Broad knowledge of paint industry, paint products and their applications
Ability to lead the organization through changes.
Good oral and written communication skills

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's as well as their cover-letter to: synopsisglobalinvestment@bergerpaintnig.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2017
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.

Legal / Secretarial Officer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Job Field
Administration / Secretarial   Law / Legal  

Job Description
To render assistance to the Company Secretary (CS) in the discharge of Legal/ Secretarial functions and to ensure that the division's clients do not suffer any exposure due to non-compliance with regulations.
Responsibilities
Ensuring that up to date statutory and other records are maintained for each company within the AGL Group and that documents which are required to be filed by law are filed on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Ensure that the Company and its subsidiaries comply with Nigerian Laws and Regulations affecting the various businesses.
Assist the Company Secretary in coordinating the publication and distribution of the company’s annual report and accounts, and interim statements, in consultation with the company‘s internal and external advisers.
Preparation of board resolutions and extract of Meetings
Preparation of schedule of meetings
Annual statutory audit of compliance
Preparation towards annual general meetings, scanning of all board minutes for record keeping
Drafting of minutes as may be assigned by the company secretary
Qualifications and Key Competencies
Candidates must possess at least a second class lower Degree in Law from a recognized University, with post call company secretarial working experience of at least 5 years from a well-established organization.
Member of Chartered Secretary (ICSA).
Have knowledge of Company law relating to the Company Secretary’s role.
Have a good knowledge of the organisation’s own constitution.
Able to give clear advice on procedural matters.
Good communication, presentation, research and analysis skills.
Must be hands-on in interpretation and application of company Secretarial issues.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: recruitment@agleventis.com on a subject matter - Legal / Secretarial Officer.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2017
We are a full licensed handling agencies / freight Forwarder, customs clearing and delivering radioactive materials nation wide / outside Nigeria. View our licence»

Daudeen freight forwarding company is ranked second to none in designing logistics infrastructures which provides the best compromise between cost, speed and reliability, which has placed us among the leaders in the International express and logistics industry, specializing in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source.

DAUDEEN FREIGHT was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.

Assistant Operations Manager

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Job Field

Details:
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission
Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational  excellence
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services
coordination and communication between support and business functions
Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function
Drive initiatives in the organization.

Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to : cv@daudeenfreight-ng.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and
system integration to today's technology driven home owner. We believe true comfort, comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you; being able to have them simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive invaluable living, in tomorrow's futuristic home.

Technical Installer

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
OND  
Experience
1 year max
Job Field
Engineering / Technical  

JOB PURPOSE
The purpose of the Technical Installer position is to carry out day to day onsite task for the rough-in and trim phase of the project and to be the man on site during the delivery of a project. He is the staff that is always physically present on site. He is responsible to deliver the work plans and schedules provided for the Rough-in and Trim phase of customer project according to established Industry Standards.

The Installer reports directly to the Project Systems Integrator.

SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Resume work on site on a daily basis throughout project duration.
Running of all signal cables on site (cat6, coaxial, control cables, power cables etc.)
Coordinate piping for all company services as applicable to project
Ensure all cables are properly labeled according to the issued wire schedule.
Termination of all outlets and head-ends
Installation of all custom back boxes.
Trim out of all services.
Installation of speakers and trim out devices.
Ensure daily plans are followed and executed according to time and quality.
Ensures all installed device are properly managed and protected.
Ensures every task given by supervisor are completed within the given time frame.
Responsible for the management of On-site store.
Sends daily report to Project System Integrator.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
0-1 year work experience in AV Industry and a projectized environment
At least 1 year experience in IT Industry.
Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
REQUIRE SKILLS, KNOWLEGDE AND BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS
Spontaneous and able to manage change effectively.
A goal getter, always aiming to finish.
Uncomfortable with poor task delivery.
Always strives to be better.
Personable and easy to relate with; Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with other sub-contractor.
Passionate about growth, learning and development.
Ability to interpret project documentations which include drawings and Schedules.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Number of project not adhering to QC standards for rough-in and Trim Phase.
Number of projects phase closed within the standards of time and quality.
Percentage utilization and accountability of resources assigned  (work material)

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to hr@hausba.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Patterson Dove Hospitality Limited - Our client, a new Best Western Hotels & Resorts International brand, is opening its “PLUS” brand, a 4 STAR rated brand hotel in the heart of Enugu, with its highest possible standards of service and customer care.
Contents
Open Jobs
Sous Chef
Cook
Maintenance Technician / Handy Man
Head, Maintenance
Account Officer / Store Keeper
Night Auditor
IT Administrator
IT Assistant
Hotel Accountant
Method of Application

Sous Chef

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
6 years
Job Field
Catering / Confectionery  

Job Code: BWPE-SCF

Qualifications
Bachelor's degree/ HND Catering & Hotel Management with Technical / Professional qualification is an advantage with 6 years’ work experience in similar role.
Other Requirements:
Fluency in English Language, ability to communicate in clear and concise terms, smart dress sense and demeanour.

Cook

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
6 years
Job Field
Catering / Confectionery  

Job Code: BWPE-CKS

Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree/ HND Catering & Hotel Management with Technical / Professional qualification is an advantage with 6 years’ work experience in similar role.
Other Requirements:
Fluency in English Language, ability to communicate in clear and concise terms, smart dress sense and demeanour.

Maintenance Technician / Handy Man

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
OND  
Experience
3 years
Job Field
Engineering / Technical  

Job Code: BWPE-MHANDY

Qualifications
OND or relevant qualification in Electrical / Electronics, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning.
 3 years experience.
Other Requirements:

Head, Maintenance

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
4 years
Job Field
Engineering / Technical  

Job Code: BWPE-HMT

Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree/ HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
4 years relevant working experience required.
Other Requirements:

Account Officer / Store Keeper

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
OND  
Experience
2 years
Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit   Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain  

Job Code: BWPE-ACCT/STK

Qualifications
OND in Accounting with a professional qualification and membership. Hotel accounting software knowledge is required.
2 years working experience.
Other Requirements:

Night Auditor

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
OND  
Experience
3 years
Job Field

Job Code: BWPE-NAUD

Qualifications
OND Accounting with a professional qualification and membership. Hotel accounting software knowledge is required.
3 years relevant working experience required
Other Requirements:

IT Administrator

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
3 years
Job Field
ICT / Computer  

Job Code: BWPE-ITAD

Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or HND in relevant discipline, professional qualification, and versatile knowledge of current trends in IT required.
3 years relevant experience required.
Other Requirements:

IT Assistant

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
2 years
Job Field
ICT / Computer  

Job Code: BWPE-ITASST

Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant discipline, professional qualification, and versatile knowledge of current trends in IT required.
2 years relevant working experience required.
Other Requirements:

Hotel Accountant

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
5 years
Job Field

Job Code: BWPE-HACCT

Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor's degree/ HND in Accounting with a professional qualification and membership.
5 years similar working experience required.
Other Requirement:

Method of Application
Candidates are required to build a profile, before taking the online interview. Successfully Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
View other Patterson Dove Hospitality jobs
Interested and qualified? Go to Best Western Plus Hotels career website on pattersondove.dropque.com to apply
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2017
ICAP - A global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.

Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials - ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
Contents
Open Jobs
Laboratory Technical Specialist
PHIA Technical Director
Project Director (PD)
Finance & Administration Director - Nigeria
Method of Application

Laboratory Technical Specialist

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
MBA/MSc/MA   PhD/Fellowship  
Experience
8 years
Job Field
Medical / Health   NGO/Non-Profit  

Position Summary
The Laboratory Technical Specialist will be responsible for providing technical laboratory leadership, including providing technical assistance and capacity building support, to Conduct of National (Population-Based) HIV/AIDS Impact Survey (NPHIA) in Nigeria.
The Lab Technical Specialist will assist in the standardization and implementation of a laboratory agenda, and strengthening of country laboratory networks and quality management systems.
In addition, s/he will provide capacity building for in-country laboratory partners. Note: this position is contingent on receipt of award and donor approval.
Major Acccountabilities
Provides support and supervision to ICAP laboratory specialists
Guides the development and/or refinement of laboratory-related policies, strategic plans, guidelines, manuals and standard operating procedures, training materials, quality management systems, referral testing systems, data management systems and the evaluation and establishment of new technologies.
Lead the review and approval, ensuring consistency and quality, of all laboratory-related aspects of protocols and associated questionnaires once they have been adapted to specific context.
Provides oversight and technical assistance in strengthening laboratory systems and networking, implementing quality management systems and pursuing local and international accreditation.
Oversee the development and implementation of standard operating procedures for each laboratory component of the HIV impact survey, including specimen collection, storage, transport, and testing.
Assists with development and writing of publications, including manuals and journal articles.
Represents ICAP regarding laboratory issues with appropriate US government and host country government entities.
Oversee the development and implementation of quality control measures that will monitor specimen quality and storage conditions, including temperature and time.
Education
Ph.D (or professional equivalent) in Laboratory Sciences or related relevant scientific field required. Work experience may substitute for PhD if appropriate.
Master's Degree in Public Health (in addition to PhD or equivalent) preferred.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum eight (cool years of experience in laboratory services and laboratory management.
Demonstrated technical expertise in laboratory management, quality assurance, quality control, biosafety, document development, specimen management, and use of electronic information systems within a laboratory context.
Experience with HIV rapid test and laboratory-based HIV testing, as well as molecular and other HIV-related tests
Demonstrated technical expertise in developing advocacy documents, operational plans, monitoring and evaluation and communication plans, and organizing and leading consultative meetings.
Demonstrated experience in providing technical assistance and capacity building for international, regional and local/country laboratory partners.
Proven ability to effectively mentor and advise multi-cultural laboratory professionals and national program managers.
Previous experience in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing).
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).

PHIA Technical Director

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
MBA/MSc/MA  
Experience
5 years
Job Field

Position Summary
Reporting to the Project Director, the PHIA Technical Director will oversee the project’s central survey design and monitoring team.
Note: this position is contingent upon receipt of award and donor approval.
Accountabilities
Lead the design of standardized tools and operational manuals.
Supervise a team of experts highly skilled in the design and implementation of population-based surveys.
Provide high-level guidance and oversight of each HIV impact assessment throughout implementation.
Lead the review and approval, ensuring consistency and quality, of all protocols and associated questionnaires once they have been adapted to specific country contexts.
Lead regular review meetings to monitor the quality, consistence, and progress of all HIV impact assessments.
Provide technical leadership, direction, and support to all country-based project teams implementing HIV impact assessments.
Support activities to build local technical capacity in the design and implementation of population-based surveys.
Develop system to refer and monitor success of referral of HIV+ survey participants to health facilities.
Work with Lab Advisor to ensure that there is a successful system to ensure that lab results are returned to facility or participant, as indicated in the protocol.
Lead and/or assist the Project Director, CDC staff, and local collaborators in the generation and presentation of project reports, publications and presentations.
Requirements
Education:
Requires an advanced degree in Public Health, with a specialization in epidemiology
Minimum of five years of experience working on public health projects either in the headquarters of an international organization or in resource-limited settings in the field.
Minimum of two years of experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of programs for population-based impact assessments.
Knowledge of research design and evaluation concepts and methodologies; of statistical concepts and methods and their application to analysis of population-based surveys; of standard and appropriate research sources and texts; and of measurement, testing and evaluation procedures.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs.
Ability to analyze issues, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations; to prepare and present comprehensive statistical and narrative reports; to conduct effective presentations; to interpret departmental policies and procedures, grants, legislation, and regulations relating to research activities; to prepare concise reports; and to supervise the work of others.
Strong knowledge of statistical and database software, including SAS and MS Access, preferred.
Knowledge of current social, economic, and public health issues related to STD and HIV/AIDS.
Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the development of measurable objectives, operational plans, and measurable indicators/targets for public health programs and projects.
Proven ability to effectively train and build capacity of local/country partners.
Demonstrated experience establishing, growing and maintaining effective working relationships with donors, implementing partners and other stakeholders.
Fluent English oral and written communication skills; ability to interact professionally in English.
Previous experience in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Project Director (PD)

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
MBA/MSc/MA   PhD/Fellowship  
Experience
10 years
Job Field

Position Summary
The Project Director (PD) will provide strategic, programmatic, administrative and financial leadership for the CDC-funded project Conduct of National (Population-Based) HIV/AIDS Impact Survey (NAIS) in Nigeria.
The PD will be the primary point of contact with CDC, regional and local government counterparts, and partner institutions and will foster partnerships and relationships between ICAP, CDC, and other stakeholders.
The PD will work to ensure that program activities are completed on time, within budget, and in line with CDC requirements. Note: this position is contingent upon receipt of award and donor approval.
Major Accountabilities
Ensure effective implementation and coordination of project activities and monitor progress toward the achievement of project goals and objectives.
Participate actively in the development of innovative approaches to population based surveys.
Provide high-level guidance and oversight of the HIV impact survey being conducted by ICAP sub awardees.
Lead the design of interventions while ensuring the quality and maximum sustainability of all initiatives through effective in-service training and capacity building programs.
Lead the annual work planning process and contribute to planning meetings with the donor.
Manage a diverse project team of qualified staff, aligning their efforts with project goals.
Oversee all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance monitoring and evaluation.
Drive use of data to track program quality, program outcomes and through targeted evaluations, assess programmatic impact on project goals, in partnership with SI Unit.
Troubleshoot to prevent and resolve potential problems, review outputs for quality control.
Represent the project in all matters pertaining to the execution of project-related activities including interactions with the most senior levels representatives of partner institutions.
Cultivate strategic relationships and alliances with the other USG partners and funders.
Ensure timely and accurate reporting of project activities and results to the donor.
Ensure that all donor reports, and project write ups, including but not limited to success stories and program briefs are data driven and articulate a compelling story.
Present progress, achievements, and lessons learned to key stakeholders, including the donor, government officials, and other implementing partners.
Prepare briefing documents on the project at the request of the donor or ministries of health.
Requirements
Education:
MD, PhD and/or advanced degree in Nursing, Midwifery, Community Health, Public Health, International Development or other related field.
10+ years’ experience in design and implementation of HIV programs/ related public health programs in the context of a developing country. Experience in sub-Saharan Africa required. Nigeria-based experience greatly preferred.
Exhibit a high level of diplomacy while working with government partners at the national or regional levels in resource-constrained settings.
Strong familiarity and command of USG regulations and compliance.
Experience with household surveys and HIV programming preferred
Proven record of superb management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to manage large, complex projects across multi-country settings.
Experience with PEPFAR policy program planning and design. CDC programs preferred.
Demonstrated skills in supervising staff, team building and management.
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.

Finance & Administration Director - Nigeria

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
MBA/MSc/MA  
Experience
7 years
Job Field
Administration / Secretarial   Finance / Accounting / Audit  

Position Summary
The Finance and Administration Director will oversee the overall financial and administrative operations of, as well as office management duties, for the CDC–funded project Conduct of National (Population-Based) HIV/AIDS Impact Survey (NPHIA) in Nigeria.
Under the supervision of the Project Director (PD), the Finance and Administration Director will be responsible for ensuring that financial management, personnel, administrative, and contractual operations systems are conducted according to ICAP regulations, standard operating procedures, and good business practices. Note: this position is contingent upon receipt of award and donor approval.
Major Accounttabilities
Establish and oversee all office functions, including negotiating office lease, procuring office furniture, equipment and vehicles, and hiring/managing admin and finance staff.
Oversee all project-specific financial planning, budgeting, and reporting.
Prepare accurate project budgets; track expenses; oversee payroll, benefits, and reimbursements; ensure that required project financial controls and cost performance monitoring mechanisms are in place and adhered to; prevent over-expenditure of budgets; ensure proper safeguards of funds; and ensure compliance with established U.S. Government and ICAP financial and accounting procedures.
Apply detailed financial reporting and project cost reimbursement process in accordance with established financial system.
In collaboration with the PD, manage all local sub-awards and ensure sub-awardees’ compliance and reporting.
Provide guidance and support for contract development and management.
Record and document all financial transactions into an approved ICAP Field Expense Accounting System and submit timely monthly reports.
Maintain current standing with all mandated tax and registrations, including submission of payments and required reports.
Oversee local procurements and execute all approved payments for local vendors, contractors, and consultants for goods and services received, in accordance with the laws and regulations of CDC, as well as with ICAP and USG regulations.
Assist in the preparation and management of project budgets and pipeline expenditures.
Maintain inventories and controls over project office fixed assets (e.g. computer equipment).
Manage timesheets for staff, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
Prepare country activity travel advances and process travel claims, and work with country program staff to resolve accounting related issues.
Maintain an effective office country filing system.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education
Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting, certified public accountant or equivalent
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
At least seven years of experience in an independent administrative position with advanced bookkeeping responsibilities.
Demonstrated experience managing CDC, PEPFAR, or other donor-financed projects.
Strong familiarity and command of CDC regulations and compliance, as well as supervisory and management skills.
Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and Quickbooks.
Experience developing and interpreting standard financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow) and creation of Journal entries preferred.
English fluency required, including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading, and the ability to conduct business.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's and Cover letters to: icap-jobs@columbia.edu with “Laboratory Technical Specialist - Nigeria” in the subject line.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Neem Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental, peace-building and conflict prevention organisation founded as a direct response to the problem of insecurity in Nigeria. The Foundation was established in January 2016 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are committed to improving the lives of those affected by the insurgency, and preventing violence through building inclusive communities and raising the standard of education and psychosocial care.
The Foundation is made up of members of the team that established Nigeria’s pioneer Counter Violent Extremism (CVE) Programme, which gives us unique knowledge and insight on Nigeria’s security situation. Neem Foundation can boast of over 20 years of cumulative staff experience in psycho-social support care, as well as extensive training and experience in CVE, community engagement, intelligence, strategic communication and project cycle management.

Art Therapist

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification

Job Field

Position Summary:
A professional art therapist works in the mental health field. He or she is dedicated to helping both adults and children of all ages with their mental, physical, and emotional health by incorporating art making into the patient’s counselling sessions. Art therapy is used to treat stress, depression, low self-esteem, behavioural problems, and to resolve conflict.
Art therapy aims to help patients overcome their emotional and mental difficulties by engaging with, and expressing themselves through, the artistic process. Practitioners work with a wide range of patients who suffer a variety of problems including clinical or bipolar depression, phobias, anxiety and behavioural disorders. The therapy aims to channel patients’ energies into painting, sculpture and other forms of expression (including theatre and dance) and help them to understand and address their inner conflicts.
Art therapists play an active part in the sessions; guiding patients through the creative process and encouraging them to engage with their feelings and explore the thought processes behind them. The works of art that are produced can have an enlightening or cathartic effect for the patient and help them recover from or come to terms with their illness.
Job Functions:
Assess the needs of the client by listening and providing guidance;
Work creatively with various client groups in a therapeutic setting, ensuring a safe and secure environment;
Enable clients to explore their artwork and the process they used to create it;
Assess and understand the feelings or temperament of others;
Constructively challenge the behaviour and attitude of your clients;
Attend meetings and case conferences to share ideas, expertise and good practice;
Keep up to date with administration tasks;
Maintain art therapy space and materials;
Receive support and discuss ideas in individual supervision;
Explore opportunities for work where it may not currently exist;
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
Language Skills:
English Language (Fluent) and Basic understanding of Hausa and/or Kanuri language
Profile of Behaviour:
Confident, attention to detail, independent judgment, self-starter, reliable, team-player, friendly, flexible, disciplined, adaptable, numerate.
Added Advantage:
Practical experience working with victims/ survivors of insurgency.
Academic or work experience in Arts or Humanities
Experience in managing children
Hausa and/or Kanuri speaker

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Neem Foundation career website on docs.google.com to apply
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2017
We are a full licensed handling agencies / freight Forwarder, customs clearing and delivering radioactive materials nation wide / outside Nigeria. View our licence»

Daudeen freight forwarding company is ranked second to none in designing logistics infrastructures which provides the best compromise between cost, speed and reliability, which has placed us among the leaders in the International express and logistics industry, specializing in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source.

DAUDEEN FREIGHT was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.

Assistant Operations Manager

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Job Field

Details:
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission
Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational  excellence
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services
coordination and communication between support and business functions
Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function
Drive initiatives in the organization.

Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to : cv@daudeenfreight-ng.com
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.

General Manager

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Job Field

Job Description
Entrepreneur Identification:
Identify and build strategic relationships with local and international institutions that can provide a credible flow of high quality entrepreneurs for screening.
Technology Management:
Co-ordinate the design, rollout and ongoing usage of a simple to use technology platform to support the company's activities.
Identify and ensure the company's interface with other leading global technology interfaces.
Event Planning and Execution:
Plan and execute pitch sessions, networking events and information sessions.
This will involve supervising proper documentation and recording of investor conversations with prospective investees during meetings as well as agreements reached.
In addition, you will be required to develop ideas for new high profile events that give the company the desired visibility locally and internationally.
Due Diligence:
Support in managing the critical mentoring and due diligence phases on prospective investments.
You will ensure that there is clear communication between all parties and objectives of the process are achieved in a transparent manner.
You will also be responsible for interfacing between angels and investors to ensure that appropriate term sheets are executed and investment transactions achieve financial closure.
Post Investment Monitoring:
Develop and implement a technology enabled framework to ensure investee companies provide the required post investment information in a timely manner.
Communication and Public Relations:
Produce and distribute monthly electronic newsletter and periodic materials that will be of interest to the company.
Ensure strategic visibility of the company in the media via interviews, features and news releases.
Financial Management:
Keep record of the organization's income and expenses.
Support the process of securing additional sponsors for the organization.
Sector Analysis:
Identify the most attractive emerging investment areas by undertaking research on identified sectors.
Perform market analysis to identify what sectors are hot and scan the market for potential investees in these areas.
Administrative:
Perform general administrative responsibilities such as coordinating member communications, following-up after prospective recruits and supporting the company's recruitment and pipeline development process.
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: contact@gvapartners.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2017
All Saints' Chapel, University of Benin, Benin City is an interdenominational Chapel, situated at the University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.

The Chapel, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Chaplain

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
5 years
Job Field

Qualifications
Candidate must possess the following:
He must be born again and baptized in the Holy Ghost.
Personal lifestyle: The candidate must be a mature professing Christian capable of giving spiritual leadership, arranging divine services and conducting day to day administration of the Chapel.
Education and Training:
The candidate must possess minimum of a good First Degree from a recognized University.
A Post graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
The candidate must have undergone training in a recognized School of Theology/Seminary.
The Chaplain must be an ordained Priest/Minister with at least five (5) years post-qualification from Theological School/Seminary
The candidate must have been ordained as a Priest/Minister in any of the denominations within the Christian Council of Nigeria (CCN).
Conditions of Service
The conditions of service is highly attractive.

Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications which must include the following documents below:
A written application for the position sought
Fifteen (15) copies of current Curriculum Vitae
Fifteen (15) copies of a set of relevant Credentials
Three (3) sealed reference letters, one (1) of which must be from applicant’s spiritual head.
The above documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and forwarded by mail, courier or hand delivery to:
The Secretary,
Chapel Committee,
All Saints’ Chapel, University of Benin,
Benin City,
Edo State.

Note: The position applied for should be clearly indicated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2017
John Snow Incorporated (JSI), is a public health research and technical assistant firm dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world. It manages the USAID/DELIVER PROJECT and the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) project in the Nigeria office.

Program Officer - AIDSFree

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
5 years
Job Field

Program Summary
AIDSFree is a global program managed by John Snow Inc. and funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
In Nigeria, AIDSFree is implementing a new initiative to strengthen the sustainability of condom programming using a Total Market Approach (TMA).
The Project is recruiting a Program Officer (PO) to provide project management support.
The Program Officer will provide day-to-day support to project implementation, ongoing communication, and routine monitoring of the project workplan.
The Program Officer will work closely with all technical and administrative teams and report to the Chief of Party (COP) or his designate.
Main Responsibilities
Manages routine communications with project stakeholders
In collaboration with the COP and Technical advisors, coordinates and provides input to workplan development and monitoring.
Appropriately consults with COP and the home-office Country Team to help make informed decisions
Facilitates and participates in the development of, and/or the timely completion/review of project reports
Attends project-related and task team technical meetings, and debriefings.
Supports country team in facilitating collaborative relationships with partner organizations, donors and clients
Supports the teams to identify issues or potential risks and provides support to make informed decisions to address identified issues
Participate in teams and technical meetings, prepare and circulate meeting agendas; prepare and circulate draft minutes of meetings; and following review by supervisory staff, revise and circulate finalized minutes including follow-up on outstanding tasks identified during the meeting
Supports research and data collection activities of the project
Assists COP with dissemination of information on project innovations, program results, lessons learned, and provides information for the project website
Assists with administration and logistical arrangements for project workshops and meetings and maintains project technical files
Assist Project leadership and other project staff with administrative tasks as assigned
Performs other duties as assigned by the COP or his designate
Job Qualifications
A Bachelor's Degree or higher Degree in the field of Pharmacy, Public Health, Public Administration or Project Management
Minimum 5 years of project management experience or other relevant work experience providing program support/implementation on health-related project
Good understanding of Nigeria's Health system and experience working on USAID's funded project
Excellent written and verbal English language skills
Ability to work comfortably with the MS Office package
Ability to work independently and to manage projects in a team setting, with minimal supervision
Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet demanding timelines

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: charles_udende@ng.jsi.com using "Program Officer" as the subject of the mail
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:

Deputy Head, Financial Accounting Operations

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Experience
10 years
Job Field

Job Summary
The position holder deputises for the Head FA Operations with responsibility for several key aspects of corporate wide financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, tax management and planning, internal and external audit management, and regional accounting operations.
The position is responsible for all accounting operations of the organisation, to include the timely production and accurate financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, ensuring that reported results comply with International Financial reporting standards, efficient management of payables and administering of corporate payroll.
Responsibilities
Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
Oversee the accounting operations of regional offices, especially their compliance with established control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
Work with Operational Controls and Risk Departments to develop and document accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
To oversee financial transaction processing and reconciliations within AEDC ensuring that robust controls are adhered to and workloads are managed effectively
Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
Ensure timely and efficient management of accounts payables
Oversees the management and control of Regional imprest v ranging from N8Million – N10Million
Support receivables/debt management efforts in Finance Commercial and Commercial departments to reduce debtor days
Process payroll in a timely manner
To lead on the annual statutory year-end requirements, agreeing timetables and responsibilities with all involved, with the primary focus being to achieve a clean audit
To ensure that all Board Committees are provided with accurate, timely and relevant information
Prepare and publish timely monthly and annual financial statements
Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report and regulatory reporting
Support month-end and year-end close process
Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
To research and lead on technical accounting compliance requirements, developing knowledge throughout the team and with other directorates where appropriate to ensure compliance
Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
Reports to the Head Financial Accounting Operations (FAO) and CFO with timely and accurate financial information
All assignments as assigned by Head FAO or CFO.
Requirements
10+ years of progressive, relevant experience
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics is required; MBA is an added advantage
Profession accounting qualification is mandatory (ICAN, ACCA, etc.)
Practical experience working in Finance and/or Commercial Departments in the Electricity Distribution Industry is an advantage
Business Acumen - a commercial flair for developing business along with financial acumen and negotiating capacity.
Entrepreneurial - must fit with the entrepreneurial culture of a high growth company. The individual must be comfortable operating without high degrees of oversight and direction.
High Execution Quotient (EQ) with a strong focus on results.
Self-motivated and self-directed, with a high sense of urgency.
Excellent decision making skills
Strong leadership and team building skills
Superior attention to detail
Solid work ethic
Understanding and complying with to Company data privacy standards.
General Qualifications:
Integrity and professionalism.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft office application.
Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
Self-motivation and self-initiative.
Statistical and analytical skills, with strong financial analysis skills.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to: DHFA.Operations@abujaelectricity.com  the subject of your email should be the position being applied for. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.

The cover letter should be addressed to:
The MD/CEO,
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Abuja, FCT,
Nigeria.
Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.

Note:  Only soft copy of applications will be treated
Re: Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need by eddie7: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a global digital firm. Due to internal vacancy, they are looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Media Director/Business Unit Head

Job Type
Full Time  
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND  
Job Field

Reports To: The Group CEO

Job Summary
The core function of a Media Director/Business Unit Head is to create strategic media concepts and most effectively plan to meet the marketing objectives and needs of the clients’ briefs.
Job Responsibilities
Media Director:
Developing innovative and effective communication solutions
Maintaining effective relationships with clients and ensuring in depth knowledge of their business and its needs
Development and Supervision of media concepts and plans
Identifying and delivering unique and innovative strategies to leverage brand strength
Researching past brand or product strategies and results, competitive actions, consumer behaviour and changes to the marketplace
Understanding and interpretation of research, market data and systems
Generation of appropriate reporting such as competitive consumer trends and media consumption patterns
Searching for and delivering new, innovative and relevant communications ideas beyond traditional media and presenting these to clients
Sourcing of global insights/ideas for communications options
Prepare presentations for business tenders and pitches
Assist in training of senior / middle level executives in Media Strategy.
Business Unit Head:
Optimal retention of all existing clients to ensure delivery of service level all year round.
Identification of new opportunities and mobilization of resources across the network to ensure successful tendering and pitch of such opportunities.
Ensure profitable management of division’s business.
Work with Finance and other specialist sister units to ensure proper cross selling of services across the group.
Work closely with Human Resources and Executive Management to identify Talent development, management and retention program for team members.
Personal Specification
Media and market research interpretation application and validation
Commercial thinking
Strong interpersonal skills
Energised and Enthusiastic
Creative and innovative
Communication across all level
Numerate and analytical
Budget setting and management
Negotiation
Forecasting
Delegation
Diplomacy

Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: angel@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title

Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria / Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.