Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,852 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) (88406 Views)

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
somehow:
Abeg shut up pls. The history you're talking about is greater than your capacity.
Oga abeg go study history and stop to dey flaunt your ignorance for nairaland.Read books una no go read,why you no go dey here dey insult your ancestors.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) by ogbonti: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
4FACEADELEKE:

all this Bini people.una funny o .when ethnic empires dey talk did slave to Yoruba dem dey follow talk.

And your most populous city (globally acclaimed, without brownroofs) Eko, which was called Ako, which the Portuguese later called Lagos was established by the Benin King Oba Ozolua! Go read your history books. How close is Ile Ife, to Lagos and Benin to Lagos? Even with modern geographical considerations, you will agree that Ife is closer to Lagos, so how did Oba Ozolua wield so much influence to set up Ako (benin word for camp) in the Ooni's supposed territory? Aww lest I forget, go read Ola Rotimi's book "Ovonranmwen N'Ogbaisi" and see where the Oba of Benin ordered his Army Chief to go to the Udezi (Deji) of Akure and retrieve those "cursed swords of authority" he made for himself. That is a Yoruba scholar writing, Akure and the whole of akoko Yoruba land were subjects to the Oba of Benin as recently as 1888. So stop talking thrash on Nairaland
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
ogbonti:

And your most populous city (globally acclaimed, without brownroofs) Eko, which was called Ako, which the Portuguese later called Lagos was established by the Benin King Oba Ozolua! Go read your history books. How close is Ile Ife, to Lagos and Benin to Lagos? Even with modern geographical considerations, you will agree that Ife is closer to Lagos, so how did Oba Ozolua wield so much influence to set up Ako (benin word for camp) in the Ooni's supposed territory? Aww lest I forget, go read Ola Rotimi's book "Ovonranmwen N'Ogbaisi" and see where the Oba of Benin ordered his Army Chief to go to the Udezi (Deji) of Akure and retrieve those "cursed swords of authority" he made for himself. That is a Yoruba scholar writing, Akure and the whole of akoko Yoruba land were subjects to the Oba of Benin as recently as 1888. So stop talking thrash on Nairaland
bros abeg stop to dey teach me wetin I spend 4 years dey study for school.you just dey here dey write invalid history from God knows where.may you remain ignorant on this matter till death.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) by ogbonti: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
4FACEADELEKE:

bros abeg stop to dey teach me wetin I spend 4 years dey study for school.you just dey here dey write invalid history from God knows where.may you remain ignorant on this matter till death.

Your frustration is leading you to insult me at the arena of constructive historical analysis, you have wasted your parents money as you learnt nothing in school and you are brain dead, what a lunatic you are
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogbonti:

Your frustration is leading you to insult me at the arena of constructive historical analysis, you have wasted your parents money as you learnt nothing in school and you are brain dead, what a lunatic you are
you know most nairalanders like you are just insane people who wear clean clothes, and have access to the Internet. see this never do well wey no one gree learn so that him go receive common sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.