Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,876 members, 7,851,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (74715 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by ola12(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
kagari:
This is a simple one

Check the clubs CCTV history
Run an autopsy on tagbo
Check tagbos activities on the 3rd, who he was with, who he spoke to and where he went
In nigeria??
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by ola12(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so because somebody was with you on the day he died means you killed him? See the way you dey reason. No wonder we have Buhari as President

Curntly a frd is being tried for murder because he was in d same bus as sm1 hu died, 9jaria is a funy contry wit some unintelignt individuals..so m nt surprisd wit wat he's sayin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by MyLuvStories: 2:14am On Oct 05, 2017
r.I.P to the dead..... person wey die na im own loss
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by chngebeginwthme: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
emmabest2000:
The Tagbo guy look like someone who is trying to recover from one sickness or the other .....

RIP

Guy forget i know Tagbo wella that's how he look, That's his look i know him over a decade now..

R.I.P bro..
Re: Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death by korilala(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
angry
What if that last part of davido's post "out of respect to Tagbo and his family" actually was a cryptic message? What if the guy had done something illegal,such as using drugs,that resulted in his death and Davido, instead of absolving himself and saying how the guy caused his death he decided to keep mum.
What if...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.