Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (125931 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2017
‘Davido and some other men were attempting to get Tagbo into Davido’s vehicle but..’ – Kemi Olunloyo narrates what allegedly happened that night

Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, says Nigerians and Tagbo’s family should not worry about ‘getting justice’ and full details on his death as she is on top of the case and promised to get to the root of Tagbo’s death.

Sounding like she has the CCTV footage or has seen it, Kemi narrated what allegedly happened, here’s what she wrote on Instagram;

#BREAKING
#HNNInvestigates #HNNTagbo
The last may not have been heard of the death of Tagbo Umeike. Tagbo DIED on his birthday. On the 2nd of October, 2017, according to Asa Asika, who is Davido’s manager and owner of Shisha lounge, Tagbo came to the bar.
__
According to friends of Tagbo, he went to Shisha Lounge to meet up with Davido and the rest of the crew who arrived some time later. Available is the footage of Tagbo partying with Davido, Dammy Krane, Elejo and others. It was Tagbo’s birthday on the 3rd of October 2017.
__
After a round of drinks, the group decided to go with Davido to Oniru beach where an event was happening. There is CCTV footage of the group at the car park of the Shisha lounge around 12:18am. Tagbo could be seen staggering and to be amongst those leaving with Davido.
__
At some point in the car park, Davido and some other men were attempting to get Tagbo into Davido’s vehicle, Tagbo seemed to be resisting. According to Asa Asika, two men took Tagbo to his car (Tagbo’s own car) – there is however, no evidence of this.
__
The footage shows two cars (a Mercedes Benz and a Lexus) allegedly belonging to Davido driving out of the car park at 12:29a.m. According to Staff at General Hospital, Broad Street, Lagos Island and hospital CCTV footage which has been recovered by the police, two men with face caps came into the hospital reception at about 5:40 a.m. to seek medical attention for someone they had in the car.
__
They were told to register the person. They were told to provide a means of identification for the person, which they went back to the vehicle to produce. The identification produced was that of Tagbo Umeike. During the period, a nurse went with the boys to the car to get Tagbo.
__
On getting to the vehicle where he was laid on the back seat, the nurse suspected he was already dead and called for a doctor who confirmed this. Following the declaration, the two men were obviously distraught. In a bid to get contact details from the men, they made excuses and disappeared.
__
It is unclear who Tagbo eventually left the lounge with. It is unclear who these men who dropped Tagbo at the hospital are.
CONTINUED IN MY COMMENTS

CONTINUED FROM POST It is yet to be determined what happened between the hours of 12:28a.m when they left Shisha Lounge and 5:40a.m on the 3rd of October, 2017 when they brought him in his car to the hospital.

The IGP and the Lagos State Commissioner of Police are fully involved in the case. Davido and some other men including Asa have been interrogated by the Police. An autopsy has been scheduled for the 9th of October, 2017 while investigations are still on-going but the question remains: What happened to Tagbo Umeike? I will have the CORRECT details for you as I get it. I am fully in this investigation and this is the investigate journalism Nigerians hate me for and the government locked me up for. Let journalists do their jobs.

What or who killed Tagbo? Click #HNNTagbo to read my updates. Call me on WhatsApp or text me if you are a witness. 081319599. I have begged Adeleke to please talk to me. No response. Do not trust any mainstream newspaper Davido. They will cause your FALL. Speak to a credible journalist like me–Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo #MadamKOONews Director @HNNAfrica on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_mB5pn4AO/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/im-going-get-roots-tagbos-death-kemi-olunloyo-promises/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by powerfulengine(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2017
this mumu woman has started again

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by muller101(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
grin lala pls make sure this thread won't get to FP and I shall grant thee a snake thread.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by dannytoe(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Davido Now!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Everyone now want to use this "Tagbo incident" as a launch pad to become popular undecided

The simple fact is that this guy died as a result of mixing alcohol with drugs and everyone is trying to pin the thing on Davido because he's the biggest 'fish' around

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by baski92(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Davido get something to do inside that guy death, but money and fame go commot am from the wahala may him put him self

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Setaje(f): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Enough of this!

Tagbo this, Davido that...

The deed has been done already so abeg, let this dude rest in peace. And allow the relatives to grieve in peace too.

Eyin journalist, una own too much joor.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Intrepid01(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
When a 35 year old MAN is jumping and humping around with a 25 yr old BOY.....omo mehn, of what use is a brainless nigga to the present economy?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by midehi2(f): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hhmm! Obiakwa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by omooba969(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo, shàkì náà nsé bí òráà. grin

Journalist kó, oníròyìn ni. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by BrutalJab: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
This oversabi psycho again
Always seeking for attention.

Is she now among the investigators? Key ko, kokoro ni mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Kobicove(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
An addition to my earlier post...bloggers should stop making a mountain out of this mole hill Davido is not liable for this guy's death.

If anything he was concerned about the guy's well being but the dead guy rebuffed attempts to help him

Case closed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by sod09(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
how did she know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by jeeqaa7(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by bamasite(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Was she there in person?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by ritababe(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
powerfulengine:
this mumu woman has started again

shut up, attack the message not the messenger.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
God knows i hate this country.
Tufiakwa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by magnum247: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
This woman don come again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by jashar(f): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
was she there?

talk talk woman...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Intrepid01:
When a 35 year old MAN is jumping and humping around with a 25 yr old BOY.....omo mehn, of what use is a brainless nigga to the present economy?
real talk bro, real one

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Florblu(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Aunty Kemi on Davido's matter?

Jail calling

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by joepentwo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
for small enjoyment wer u bin do,, ur village pipo cm after u..

God forbid it for me

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Pavore9: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Madam detective!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Deefuray(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
The age difference between davido and Tagbo.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Emokai3(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Davido is innocent....Tagbo should be buried with a glass of spirit..so he can drink with his friends over there

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Hemjayy: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Davido is the new 'Mercy Aigbe' .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
This Old hag still won't quit seeking for relevance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.