Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (125957 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Meritocracy: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wetin concern I.G with drunkard death that drink from morning till midnight wen others are drinking. Innocent people are there helplessly and I.G won't intervene.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by emmalexabl(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Student125:
Most Nigerians don't value intelligence gathering, someone died and is being investigated but I can c some people saying let d guy rest.
Some things don't appear the way they really are, the more u look the less you c.

Dont you mind those miscreants wailing from jerusalem to jericho...

Someone died and the cause of death is yet to be determined .,davido and his gangstars are the prime suspects until proven otherwise.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Tecno66: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Life wasted on alcohol. So sad.
Onyejemechimere:
‘Davido and some other men were attempting to kissget Tagbo into Davido’s vehicle but..’ – Kemi Olunloyo narrates what allegedly happened that night

Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, says Nigerians and Tagbo’s family should not worry about ‘getting justice’ and full details on his death as she is on top of the case and promised to get to the root of Tagbo’s death.

Sounding like she has the CCTV footage or has seen it, Kemi narrated what allegedly happened, here’s what she wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_mB5pn4AO/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/im-going-get-roots-tagbos-death-kemi-olunloyo-promises/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Onyejemechimere post=61246631]‘Davido and some other men were attempting to get Tagbo into Davido’s vehicle but..’ – Kemi Olunloyo narrates what allegedly happened that night

Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, says Nigerians and Tagbo’s family should not worry about ‘getting justice’ and full details on his death as she is on top of the case and promised to get to the root of Tagbo’s death.

Sounding like she has the CCTV footage or has seen it, Kemi narrated what allegedly happened, here’s what she wrote on Instagram;

http://www.lailasblog.com/im-going-get-roots-tagbos-death-kemi-olunloyo-promises/

[/quote

This one has come again. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Myself2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
I HAVE AUTHENTIC PICTURES OF WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AT THE SHISHA LOUNGE,OF COURSE THIS MUMU WOMAN WAS THERE TOO

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by newslifeop: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Really
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Asafaizonboy: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kobicove:
Everyone now want to use this "Tagbo incident" as a launch pad to become popular undecided

The simple fact is that this guy died as a result of mixing alcohol with drugs and everyone is trying to pin the thing on Davido because he's the biggest 'fish' around

oga were u there, when he was mixing alcohol with drugs, shut ur mouth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Asafaizonboy: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
sod09:
how did she know
she go ask the dead body, ur level of mumu nor get part 2. idiot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by sod09(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Asafaizonboy:

she go ask the dead body, ur level of mumu nor get part 2. idiot
asshole you are sighted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Asafaizonboy: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Myself2:
I HAVE AUTHENTIC PICTURES OF WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AT THE SHISHA LOUNGE,OF COURSE THIS MUMU WOMAN WAS THERE TOO

u are more than a fool, she made it clear that CCTV footage captured what happened, so how market Mr mumu yeke.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by jobbers: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
what
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by peacemara54(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by peacemara54(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Check my signature and see
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
‘Davido and some other men were attempting to get Tagbo into Davido’s vehicle but..’ – Kemi Olunloyo narrates what allegedly happened that night

This woman is a Proper FOOL!
Davido no mind am.Ride on and congratulations on your award.Wizkid fans and Tekno �
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by enemmo(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
7Alexander:

From what you read there, what makes her a mumu?

I don't know why Nigerians are always insulting and rude

Very rude.

Someone took time to do investigative journalism.

She is being insulted.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Someone is trying to implicate Davido. May God save his people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by UduMgbo1: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
ritababe:

shut up, attack the message not the messenger.
trouble maker grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by abinsco25(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Have they forgotten when Davido's family accused Aregbesola of Adeleke's death

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Codes151(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
I rather worry about the explosion in Ghana than this dude!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by oruma19: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
powerfulengine:
this mumu woman has started again
how is she a mumu woman? This is d most reliable of all the stories we v heard about the guy's death. Don't be in a hurry to criticize this woman as most of the things she says though controversial, are very correct.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by biodun95: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
I don't understand why this issue is been dragged like this, in a sane country Davido will be arrested except he provide the two guys, since Tagbo was with them before his dead definitely the two guys who dropped him are members of his crew and he knows them, he should release them to the authorities for investigation, I'm sure Davido was in the car that waited for them outside the Hospital and they would have told him how he actually died and he keep mute about it. If something is not wrong somewhere he would come clean and said what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Kobicove:
Everyone now want to use this "Tagbo incident" as a launch pad to become popular undecided

The simple fact is that this guy died as a result of mixing alcohol with drugs and everyone is trying to pin the thing on Davido because he's the biggest 'fish' around

As much as I believe Davido is innocent. This is the result of being careless. What is the joy in Night Crawling . If he was in his mansion sleeping at that hour he wouldnt be a target of such mess.

Must a music Star be jumping from one club house to another in the wee hours just to proof he is enjoying life.

Well let him enjoy the soiling of his name while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Myself2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Asafaizonboy:

u are more than a fool, she made it clear that CCTV footage captured what happened, so how market Mr mumu yeke.

How will I respond to this cockroach now Do I really have time for you,I think not.Just run back home and tell your drunk moronic father he is more than a fool cos your father is a big fool

If that picture pained you before, here it is again,you can now go and hug a transformer,,,oohhhh sorry there is no electricity in the bush your father lives ,,,,,

Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by chiamaka4g: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Imagine an agbaya old man following a kid around
35 vs 25
The person Carolin Danjuma is dying for
His banana must be sweet
Deefuray:
The age difference between davido and Tagbo.... lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Deefuray(f): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Imagine an agbaya old man following a kid around
35 vs 25
The person Carolin Danjuma is dying for
His banana must be sweet

My dearrrr.... the age difference is just too much, there are certain things one should outgrow with time, partying with a boy 10 years younger than you?? mehn I can't deal...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.