Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,836 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My FBI And CIA Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My FBI And CIA Girlfriend (923 Views)

FBI Reveals New Tips In Romance Scams, Provides Safety Tips / FBI Arrests Another Hushpuppi Accomplice, A Miami Based Rapper Baby Blue / Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My FBI And CIA Girlfriend by MiracleOparah(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hey, do visit my blog for more posts like this https://thisguyscorner.com
I don’t keep many girlfriends, but the few I keep are awesome. And even among the awesome ones is the super awesome one, the one that can give you whatever info you want. She can dig up anything on anyone; even Facebook posts from 1998 or Instagram pictures from 2001 (don’t ask me how, lol)�. Yeah, I have a cool girlfriend that can do all these. She is my FBI and CIA girlfriend (yeah, two organizations in one because she can dig up both local and international).

Sometimes, I wonder how she does it. Is she really that jobless or is there this secret organization that girls like her belong to that collects every bit of information about everyone on Earth. You’ll have to forgive my imagination, since I watched Men in Black my life has not remained the same.�
I can remember one time a number called a friend’s sister. It was a guy. He talked about basing in London and just returning for the Xmas holiday. He claimed he had fallen for her at first sight and wanted them to hook up at a popular eatery.

The regular me ran the number through Truecaller, Facebook and Whatsapp and got nothing. Fortunately, my FBI and CIA girlfriend was with us. She collected the number and promised to get back to us the next day.

I knew what she was capable of. That night, I imagined her sitting before of her laptop and running the number through a top secret worldwide mobile phone number directory (imagine that sort of thing).

Well, I don’t know how she did it. But it turns out she found just who he was. And it also turned out he was not who he claimed to be. It happened that our strange guy was a student of Imo State University and was obviously an upcoming fraudster. My FBI and CIA girlfriend even got his second number, a Facebook account and his personal Whatsapp mobile number.
His Whatsapp profile picture offed me. He resembled a glorified dying smoker in denim and camouflage jackets. He was obviously living a fake life. His Facebook was also nothing to write home about.

Till today she has not told me how she got that number. And I still entertain my unbelievable theory about a secret organization she belongs to.

To all FBI and CIA girlfriends out there, keep up the good work. We appreciate your efforts and contributions to ‘hacking’ impossible situations.�

Do you have an FBI or CIA girlfriend or boyfriend? Tell us in the comments and leave your thoughts.
Do visit my blog https://thisguyscorner.com for posts like this.
Re: My FBI And CIA Girlfriend by konkonbilo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
sad
Re: My FBI And CIA Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
I can do FBI work in a relationship very well, all I need is the willpower and interest to do it..

1 Like

Re: My FBI And CIA Girlfriend by MiracleOparah(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
I dey fear people like you... grin
MaritzaNL:
I can do FBI work in a relationship very well, all I need is the willpower and interest to do it..
Re: My FBI And CIA Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
MiracleOparah:
I dey fear people like you... grin
You gaz fear me o, I'm very smart, on how I reason you matter, I go find out everything about you, even what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: My FBI And CIA Girlfriend by Augustap(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Every girl is a highly talented staff of the FBI. Just don't make her start especially in a relationship

1 Like

Re: My FBI And CIA Girlfriend by Heloct(f): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
I love interesting investigations.

Lord, increase my knowledge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Sex Position / Why Do People Hate Texting Last? / Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.