Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,337 members, 7,839,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (81098 Views)

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by apharm(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
He barbs celebrities' hair,politicians' hair and many others.He owns about 4 shops in Lekki and has over 40 employees.

Yet,his own hair looks bushy and unkempt.

And you think this is normal?? undecided undecided

u are observant
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is what Buhari is talking about...let the youth stop carring bags and portfolios for these useless politicians

let us diversify by using our brain and talents to establish our destiny as great nigerians...let them stop running

to morocco, egypt, italy or libya to work as slaves...while in their fathers house in 9ja, there are many mansions of open opportunities..
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Yoshy: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
He barbs celebrities' hair,politicians' hair and many others.He owns about 4 shops in Lekki and has over 40 employees.

That is the way of barbers
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by 3millionia: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Narldon:

1st time in history that OrestesDante is not frowning shocked grin

Hello buzz me on Whatsapp it's about blogging, I have a deal for you
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2018
3millionia:

Hello buzz me on Whatsapp 08161760000 it's about blogging, I have a deal for you

So you actually think a lady is behind that moniker? grin
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by bishopkay: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2018
noeloge82:
Barbing is just d one we know he may have other biz intrests

To make 500k from 4 shops a day doesn't sound so real cos this celebs don't go to barb every day and how much is the minimum for barbing In Lagos can it be 5k so do the plus and minus to 500k

Bros it's possible ooo. There's a place I barb here in Enugu; "Black and white". They are like the best here. Their shop is located at Shoprite and they gross at least 50 thousand naira per day on a slow business day.

Barbing na 1k and the guy has that same outfit in PH, Lagos, Abj, Owerri, I also think he has one at asaba (I may be mistaken though) and maybe other places I don't know about. So bros it's totally possible to gross that amount per day from his shops
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Lucky man.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2018
MrHistorian:

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by benstuber(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2018
Crixina:
Good one
I noticed one thing written up there, he was an apprentice for 7 years, he worked hard, served, learnt things, understood the business before going out on his own and he made it.

Something not common these days, lack of diligence.
you are really intelligent..
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by salesforce: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Oh
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by jobbers: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Na one clipper per head?
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2018
noeloge82:

To make 500k from 4 shops a day doesn't sound so real cos this celebs don't go to barb every day and how much is the minimum for barbing In Lagos can it be 5k so do the plus and minus to 500k

It's very possible. If he has 4 saloons and his workers are attending to 500 individuals daily at a rate of 1k makes sense.

Lagos is a very big place with a mega population and lots of money can be made there.

Most likely he is open from 10am -9pm so that's close to 12hrs if he has an average of 6 seats in each shop they only need to cut 25 peeps each
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 5:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Bizibi:
I don't understand you guys,celebrities, politicians in the u.s pay atlesst 3k dollars fr home service and not only barbers even chefs make thousands of dollars every week so there is nothing there......

I like the clause you have there US.

I personally pay 10euro for a quick dry cut n shape with my regards barber. I would often tip him10 n just move on.

These modern urban spots that specilize in beards etc charge around 50 for a full cut, shape wash etc men's pampering session essentially , I'd say a private session would be around 150-200 depending on the barber . 3K would be far fetched,.I don't see anyone paying more than 500 for a cut
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Matinho: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2018
@OP there is no such thing like 'He has BARBED' rather say he has cut/he has trimmed.Nigerians too like to form their own words.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by olufemi26(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2018
noeloge82:

Don't get me wrong if he sells women hair kit yes but barbing to make 500k from 4 shops as the op stated is just a mirage.
He must have other biz but for blogging sake barbing is the hit story just to prove that there is money in everything, but in reality.
We know better
It's very true. He has about 9 barbers in his outfit at Adeniran Ogunsanya and they charge 1500 or more depending on the style. A Barber can make more than 15k in a day. So 500k from 4 shops is very possible
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:
And you think say na ordinary hand? oghume is involved.
Lol, Ogume Deh
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by marooh: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin
freebrowsingtime:

Idiota grin grin grin

Idiocoin grin

1 Like

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
shockedits like he gets paid 500k per haircut, private gini? Haba lie small small naw
They Said 500k Daily Not 500k Per Haircut.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2018
MrHistorian:

It's the irony of life, most policemen are thieves, most tailors wear bad cloths etc
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
shockedits like he gets paid 500k per haircut, private gini? Haba lie small small naw
They Said 500k Daily Not 500k Per Haircut.
Divide 500k Into 4 (4 Shops) I.E 125k Per Shop. Imagine He Has A Minimum Of 60 Customers Daily Per Shop, if He Charges 2k Per Customer (might Charge Higher),that Equals 120 K Per Shop. Multiply This By 4.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by poseidon12: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2018
Narldon:

Who has his phone number?

I just want to "re-touch" my hair cheesy

Nigerian girls and their obsession with money. Always trying to reap where they did not sow. I guess barbers are suddenly looking sexy.
Think of making your own way and achieving financial independence.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by poseidon12: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:
And you think say na ordinary hand? oghume is involved.

Yeah right. Keep being superstitious. Don't go work hard and smart.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by poseidon12: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2018
noeloge82:

500k daily from 4 upscale outlets is very reasonable. That is 125k per shop. It's not only celebs that would be patronizing. Other well-to-do customers should be patronizing too. And they would probably be offering pedicures and manicures. And probably selling grooming accessories.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by poseidon12: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2018
noeloge82:

100k for 1 head
Let's say he gets that are u saying that same people barb every day, u can see that something is not adding up

I can tell that you definitely don't have any business of your own. 125k per day per outlet is not out of the ordinary. You should also know that he would have expenditures to make, out of the 125k: like paying his staff, buying diesel for his generator in addition to paying excessive utility bills, servicing his air conditioners and generator, etc.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2018
poseidon12:

I can tell that you definitely don't have any business of your own. 125k per day per outlet is not out of the ordinary. You should also know that he would have expenditures to make, out of the 125k: like paying his staff, buying diesel for his generator in addition to paying excessive utility bills, servicing his air conditioners and generator, etc.

Pls bro when making analysis try to justify with realities on ground as at today I own a farm with a staff strength of 40 workers 20 direct and 20 non direct staffs and I barb my hair every weekend no rich man will like to waste time everyday on the barber except shaving himself the barbers address is there on his instagram page maybe u should go and see how celebs line up and pay 50k
each
There some biz that make 1000000 every 10mins but to say that he makes 500000 per day thats like 15000000 per month from only barbing leaves much to be desired
Reality is better than imagined
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by 3millionia: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

So you actually think a lady is behind that moniker? grin

Am talking bout business youre talking about lady
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Crixina(f): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2018
sirxbit:

Oga shut up there
Do you know wat is 7years?
why are some of you here always quick to abuse and insult, last time I checked, this is a forum that allows people air their opinion, if you read something you don't agree with, why not argue it out logically or scroll pass it than throw insults at someone you don't know.
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by NigerianScholar: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2018
Am i the only one that is missing the fact that this barber is flown to abuja with a private jet. Just to cut the hair of a politician. According to this thread

Its wrong to say he makes >500k everyday. Barbers make like 80% of their money on weekends
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Has he paid his tax
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
dis is 1 of the few ones choping our national cake. Flying private jet to go barb senate president...hian. aye mi, my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.