Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (81099 Views)

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrHistorian:
He barbs celebrities' hair,politicians' hair and many others.He owns about 4 shops in Lekki and has over 40 employees.

Yet,his own hair looks bushy and unkempt.

And you think this is normal?? undecided undecided

Mumu comment
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Femillionz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Crixina:
Good one
I noticed one thing written up there, he was an apprentice for 7 years, he worked hard, served, learnt things, understood the business before going out on his own and he made it.

Something not common these days, lack of diligence.

you can say that
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2019
noeloge82:

That's it there must be other things at d background but people will just believe this mirage

other things like?
Re: Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) by mpweb(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
If you're looking for a nearest barber shop then head over to this link https://trendinwealth.com/barber-shop-near-me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIRAL PICS of SA Doctor Looking Like a Thug - Union Defends Him / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.