Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,859 members, 7,834,844 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says (22340 Views)

FG Spends N34 Million To Feed Prisoners Daily - Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by jieta: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
h
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by olabisimichael: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
•Say PH prison has 5000 inmates instead of 800

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nigerian-prisons-convert-humans-animals-osinbajo-2/
turn them back to human sir
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Zonacom:
If you've never been on a visit to a Nigerian Prison then you might understand what the VP is saying. Very bad place
na solution we de find. D man has been part of d criminal justice system all his work life as a prof of law&a SAN. He should b talking about what has been done 2 solve d problem not telling us what we already no

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
This guy seems to have more brains than bubu
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Gagason(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na 2019 campaign move be that ,baba no worry urself we don wise.....
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Yeeyo: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
finest0007:
Almost 3 years in power and he's just realizing this. Wow. Breaking news.
this is a clear indication that this government is trash.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by ruffDiamond: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
na today you know osinbade

my three days ordeal for inside garki police cell..

walahi I no say prison go worse

we be like 20 for inside 10 by 10 cell room with tiny hole

that day I understood the meaning of SH*THOLE long before Trump

use the word to describe Africa
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by johnwegs(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
What do you expect..when you changed Digital for analog....i will vote Buhari in the next election...just to pay people that supported this kind of change back..
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by israelmao(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Even the one Buhari did to Nigerians outside prison in the past two years is no different.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by gmoney12: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is how u know failures in leadership, they complain and lament and whine with no action to change the situation...

And this 1 na leader?
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria converts people to animals!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by ruffDiamond: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
lexy2014:
na solution we de find. D man has been part of d criminal justice system all his work life as a prof of law&a SAN. He should b talking about what has been done 2 solve d problem not telling us what we already no
Abi oooo ..nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by mudiana(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:
Osinbanjo is very good at identifying problems, solving them is another matter.
with wat powers will he solve them? the one with Buhari abi the cabals?
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by GreatrAnalyst: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
What happens in the prison is a reflection of what is happening to the country as a whole.
In the advanced climes, they call prison department of correction, here it is house of horror, the closest to hell.
Nigeria and shame almost synonymous.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by engrchykae(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:
how can Osunbade work when Bubu doesn't want to work?
That is treasonable felony.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Bluffly: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:
How many have you solved in your immediate environment
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Bluffly: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
finest0007:
Almost 3 years in power and he's just realizing this. Wow. Breaking news.
Is the prisons their core mandate?
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Rockyrascal(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
This just reminds me of freelancer's story “Runner”
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Nizguy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
the most miffed part of it is that 3quater of inmates are inno. God pls speak for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Nizguy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
the most miffed part of it is that 3quater of those inmates are inno. God pls speak for them
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by excanny: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:

So after of 3 years of self-serving, Osibanjo is just discovering the poor state of prisons in Nigeria?

Good science student he is!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Leke001: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
This assertion of Osinbajo is so wrong and disappointing...For him whose been a part of the criminal justice administration of Nigeria blaming the Prison authority leaves much to be desired.From delay in dispensation of justice to congestion,to feeding of prisoners to welfare of prison officers to aftercare services amongst many other challenges,he should be waking his government up instead.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by bornolowu(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:
osibanjo will not make a good leader, he speaks like he is still in the opposition..if nigerian prison convert humans to animals, are they supposed to blame me. Is he not the vice president.. he also lacks the ability to solve problem..just another dullard with uncensored undirected statements!! Almost 3years in office and you expect me to clap for you for identifying a problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Timajohn(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria is a prison herself.. Buhari is our warder,we will soon be out by 2019 by God's grace. #PRISON BREAK BY 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Mogidi: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bluffly:

How many have you solved in your immediate environment
Am not the Vice President.........yet
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by DocHMD: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
visijo:
God answer my prayer.. I repeat I will be the last person to visit police station on any issue.. Lord lead me not into temptation. Amen

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

Make I tell you, if you are a businessman in the shithole be ready for police harrasment because even your competitors go write frivolous petition give police when you start doing well and taking their customers and the corrupt police will come arrest because they are hungry. It's the same in politics.
Infact I do not know any big man in this country who haven't had any issues with the vultures called police. Do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by visijo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
DocHMD:

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

Make I tell you, if you are a businessman in the shithole be ready for police harrasment because even your competitors go write petition give police when you start doing well and taking their customers.
.. I rebuke sha.. Lol
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by no1madman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Idiot! Highly ineffective
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
•Say PH prison has 5000 inmates instead of 800

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nigerian-prisons-convert-humans-animals-osinbajo-2/
blame ur self sir.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by ugolinze123(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:

His hands are tied. His not the president
Re: Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says by Optional09: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Many people in Nigeria prisons do not deserve to be in prison in the first place. They are simply victims of injustice and faulty leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.