Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,122 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! (32980 Views)

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by ZombieBuster: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
neonly:

No bi lie ooo honestly am a father I can relate to those parent pain

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by OluwaTobiloba03(f): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by OluwaTobiloba03(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
ZombieBuster:
The boy is not missing

Only his head is...

Afonjas I dey greet oh undecided
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by ZombieBuster: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
OluwaTobiloba03:

Hello brother
Stop trying too hard to be insensitive or "Zombie-tic",even if your moniker pushes you to be undecided!
It would cost you nothing to say a word of prayer...

An eye for an eye would only make the world blind!

Are you talking to me about insensitivity?
When you voted Buhari... Abi

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by omoadeleye(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Christane:
those badagry local government area dat i knw every well nd z were i reside ..they must av use dz boy 4 rituals ...bt I pray he z found.

see talk
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by emmxzy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
may God protect you little boy
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by olamy223(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
eya the family had to postponed their wedding which was supposed to hold today, bcus of the missing boy. I feel for them
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by rickyrex(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
the best route should be seme or badagry they might find the baby. i prray his not hurt
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by vivalavida(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Carefree parenting. Why allow a three years old to go out by himself?

Just what I wanted to say.
A three year old boy walking six houses to the church to play alone.

The mum is stoooopid

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
My heart bleeds.

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Gkemz: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Why on earth would anyone want to hurt this little boy?
undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ask Google
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by IME1: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
He is found in Jesus name, amen
This is my prayer
This is the testimony of the family
In what we will hear next, amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by koolaid87: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
ZombieBuster:
The boy is not missing

Only his head is...

Were ni yin sir

2 Likes

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by ipobarecriminals: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
angry angry sad angry angry angry angry sad e nor go beta for the lil msn kidnapper ooo.crying,anguish/ gnashing. of teeths is their portion..Unless they return d boy,may their kidney shrink,their ball/pusa swell
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Skidoolina(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
to those of you saying the Boy's mother is careless, you're wrong.

first of all, I can say it anywhere that Oto Awori Is the safest community in Lagos state if not in the country.

here, I have never heard of any case of kidnapping except this one.

if the old people in the community couldn't remember when the last kidnapping took place, that's to tell you how safe this community is.

secondly, the boy in question is a very social boy, popular and always smiling, Yes he is a boy of three but you don't expect His mother to always restricted Him from playing with other children in the neighborhood.
moreover at the time of the incident, the boy was not with His mother, He was with his Grandma while His mother was cooking.

going to Church Is also his normal day to day routine and the six houses distance from his Grandma house to Church is not up to 100 meters.

please any information on this boy will be appreciated!!!
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by lekbel09(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
The boy is not missing

Only his head is...

You are sick must you make a joke out of everything?
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 04, 2018
into your hands I commit this young child o lord GOD of heaven and earth.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Bakynes24: 2:21am On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
The boy is not missing

Only his head is...

You see your life you can't even form one second drop your hate and bigotry for Yorubas. When everyone is symphatizing with the Family of this little boy and hoping for his safe return, you cannot think of any other thing but hate for Yoruba people.

Hate and ethnic bigotry has taken over your life, find the nearest church for deliverance of your soul.

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Carefree parenting. Why allow a three years old to go out by himself?

Typical of South western women. Once they pop, child is considered self sustaining. I have seen a lot.

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Mafulul(m): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2018
The boy's parents were careless! Six houses away is not less than 90meters,and allowing a 3year old to go 90meters unaccompanied is gross carelessness. I hope the child is found, alive.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by EmekaBlue(m): 4:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Over 8days....Na waa

Hope d worst hasn't happened
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by AreaFada2: 4:13am On Mar 04, 2018
This is seriously pathetic.
May he soon be found hale & hearty.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by neonly: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65537986][/quote]
Mad guy smiles
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2018
ifyalways:
My heart bleeds.
Lies! How come you can still comment on nairaland?
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by RealGucci: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2018
if to say na north .u go say maybe boko haram
south...hardly
east...well maybe baby factory tins
but when it comes to the west.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by MistadeRegal(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
Gkemz:

Ask Google

Who is this one?
Will you run enter bush now!
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by ahnie: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Sounds sketchy to me, who leaves a 3 yr old to walk six houses without adult supervision

Them plenty for my lungu.the other day, a mother was busy selling her wares in the market,whilst her 1year plus baby was left unsupervised, she walked into d street play n was rode over by a car.the goodnews be say...nuttin do d pikin.the mum was furious when pipo blamed her,she became infuriated the more...that she was selling market.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
You are a very stupid mother, who leaves a 3 years old to go play 6 houses away, all by himself? I just hope that boy is found.

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Skidoolina:
to those of you saying the Boy's mother is careless, you're wrong.

first of all, I can say it anywhere that Oto Awori Is the safest community in Lagos state if not in the country.

here, I have never heard of any case of kidnapping except this one.

if the old people in the community couldn't remember when the last kidnapping took place, that's to tell you how safe this community is.

secondly, the boy in question is a very social boy, popular and always smiling, Yes he is a boy of three but you don't expect His mother to always restricted Him from playing with other children in the neighborhood.
moreover at the time of the incident, the boy was not with His mother, He was with his Grandma while His mother was cooking.

going to Church Is also his normal day to day routine and the six houses distance from his Grandma house to Church is not up to 100 meters.

please any information on this boy will be appreciated!!!
Just shut up already. How is leaving a 3 year old unsupervised not careless? Very social boy at 3? You must be high, please just take this nonsense and annoying mentality out of this place, what rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by shegie(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
u must be found in the name of Jesus.......Amen
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Iceberg3: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
They should pray � seriously for his safe return and since its a coneheads region, they pray very very very seriously for him to return with his head intact oo

grin
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
If care is not taken, the boy might have been used as an ingredient by heartless power and riches seekers. May God ensure his recovery alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Anambra (photos) / Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl / Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.