Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,938 members, 7,841,604 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! (32976 Views)

Cult Groups Clashed In Delta: Only Son, Two Others Killed (Photo) / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by bedspread: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Make Dem go The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival movement For Prayers... if The young man is alive , He will be Found...
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by bomasek(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
freecocoa:
You are a very stupid mother, who leaves a 3 years old to go play 6 houses away, all by himself? I just hope that boy is found.
Seems u never stay for community where everyone knows everyone. 6 houses apart don't mean its a long stretch
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
bomasek:
Seems u never stay for community where everyone knows everyone. 6 houses apart don't mean its a long stretch
Well I haven't, still, a 3 year old should not be left unsupervised, but then, I guess not everyone knows that.

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by bomasek(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
freecocoa:
Well I haven't, still, a 3 year old should not be left unsupervised, but then, I guess not everyone knows that.
Accident or misfortune no dey ring bell,na cause say the tin happen,we dey give our opinion.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by freecocoa(f): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2018
bomasek:
Accident or misfortune no dey ring bell,na cause say the tin happen,we dey give our opinion.
So a toddler should be left unsupervised then, I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by bomasek(m): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2018
freecocoa:
So a toddler should be left unsupervised then, I hear you.
Not saying a child ought to left unsupervised but again life in a community differs from what's obtainable in towns n cities
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by freecocoa(f): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2018
bomasek:
Not saying a child ought to left unsupervised but again life in a community differs from what's obtainable in towns n cities
Tbh, I don't see what communities, cities and towns have to do with anything.

This is a common sense something, a child is a child anywhere and any sensible parent ought to know that, just what's there to argue about?

2 Likes

Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by kinah(f): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2018
u all don't no the community we are talking about here........lets help look for the boy and forget about who is at fault. the father of the boy is a popular person calm and gentle. the Lord will locate the boy and bring him back.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by bomasek(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2018
freecocoa:
Tbh, I don't see what communities, cities and towns have to do with anything.

This is a common sense something, a child is a child anywhere and any sensible parent ought to know that, just what's there to argue about?
There's a care free life style in the community cause everyone knows everyone
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Skidoolina(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
kinah:
u all don't no the community we are talking about here........lets help look for the boy and forget about who is at fault. the father of the boy is a popular person calm and gentle. the Lord will locate the boy and bring him back.

you know the Father
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by kinah(f): 5:27am On Mar 06, 2018
Skidoolina:

you know the Father

we schooled together NCE, B. ED. different DEPT sha. he is a prince. I no he wella very active in the SUG in the NCE days then.
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by ObaOloye: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
bomasek:
Oga, you must realise that you're fighting a lost battlr already... I don't think there's justification for leaving a child to himself in this day and age... Could have been tenable when our fathers were children in the village but not anymore... It's a sad new truly and no one should aportion blame right now but it's painful when there's visibly error on the part of the parents or guardians tbh... Let's all pray he's found.. Then lemme hear that he's left to wander more than 10 inches from their sight again even in that "community" setting you're trying to justify......
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by Skidoolina(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
kinah:

we schooled together NCE, B. ED. different DEPT sha. he is a prince. I no he wella very active in the SUG in the NCE days then.

so you schooled at AOCOED??
Re: Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! by kinah(f): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Skidoolina:

so you schooled at AOCOED??

yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / Father And Son Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Zamfara / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.