Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 (59997 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Preciousify(f): 12:54am On May 31, 2018
Cyndykingz:
hello dear,

Did you write the exam?.

How did it go?

I didn't write the test. They rescheduled and I missed it.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Horlamidei(m): 1:56am On May 31, 2018
Preciousify:

I didn't write the test. They rescheduled and I missed it.

Chai!
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ademos4u: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Please, who is in stream I.. Give us some highlight I'm how the training is going.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ayomidun(f): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ademos4u:
Please, who is in stream I.. Give us some highlight I'm how the training is going.
Lol... I doubt anyone will give u any info
Remember the mail said 20 will be dropped after training school so i guess thatz d reason for d sealed lips.

The closest info i got is that they av assesments every sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Fishyvibes(f): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lol. Pple sha....... I also heard that they do sports 5am. Classes starts 7:30am. Monday to Sunday.
ayomidun:

Remember the mail said 20 will be dropped after training school so i guess thatz d reason for d sealed lips.

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Oiyza: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2018
ayomidun:

I will say this information is not true. Although it was stated in the mail sent however, on meeting with theMD, we were told that so far as everyone achieve the required 60, everyone will be absorbed. That been said, ,
I am sure you are wondering how I know this, I was supposed to be in the first batch, I attended the meeting with the MD however, NYSC certificate won't be ready until June so I am asked to join second batch. The reason for the sealed lip is because of the work load am sure when we get there we will understand

7 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ayomidun(f): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oiyza:

I will say this information is not true. Although it was stated in the mail sent however, on meeting with theMD, we were told that so far as everyone achieve the required 60, everyone will be absorbed. That been said, ,
I am sure you are wondering how I know this, I was supposed to be in the first batch, I attended the meeting with the MD however, NYSC certificate won't be ready until June so I am asked to join second batch. The reason for the sealed lip is because of the work load am sure when we get there we will understand
��
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by alegekola(m): 4:37am On Jun 12, 2018
The training is not that tough, but the time table is tight. Almost no time to read, best option is late night reading. And they are very serious about the pass mark. There is really no info to share. Just be serious about it wen you get there
Oiyza:

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
alegekola:
The training is not that tough, but the time table is tight. Almost no time to read, best option is late night reading. And they are very serious about the pass mark. There is really no info to share. Just be serious about it wen you get there

Thanks man.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by daydoyin: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
please where is the training school located..and are we allowed to go home at all?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by alegekola(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ibadan. You qont be allowed to go home.
daydoyin:
please where is the training school located..and are we allowed to go home at all?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
You can join the whatsapp group! grin
https:///BSp0fCS756NDt1zpIUJsjf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by damiwiz: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yea. I also heard the training school is very stressful. The HR head said they have the capacity to take everyone as long as you meet the required pass mark.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by daydoyin: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
link not opening please...correct link pls
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by daydoyin: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2018
please when is medicals for July batch ooo and when is the training school starting July? please someone should answer
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Ademos4u: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2018
alegekola:
Ibadan. You qont be allowed to go home.

Please eh.. When will the batch 1 likely be rounding up so we can estimate the time we batch 2 can be called.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by alegekola(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Be warming up and be doing pressup. They will call u next month. I beleive they have communicated that to you before.
Probably ending sha, am not so sure of the exact time. [q1uote author=Ademos4u post=68863199]

Please eh.. When will the batch 1 likely be rounding up so we
can estimate the time we batch 2 can be called. [/quote]
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Fishyvibes(f): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please for those in 2nd batch, who knows why we r in the 2nd batch? Is it cos we didn't make it to the 1st 60 pple based on interview performance or what?

alegekola:
Be warming up and be doing pressup. They will call u next month. I beleive they have communicated that to you before.
Probably ending sha, am not so sure of the exact time. [q1uote author=Ademos4u post=68863199]

Please eh.. When will the batch 1 likely be rounding up so we
can estimate the time we batch 2 can be called.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fishyvibes:
Please for those in 2nd batch, who knows why we r in the 2nd batch? Is it cos we didn't make it to the 1st 60 pple based on interview performance or what?

The success mail after the assessment said the facilities wouldn't take all 120 of us. It's that simple.
Doubt it had anything to do with performance..
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by alegekola(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
I dont knw wat they considered to select the batches o.
Just thank God that u are called and look lat other ppl dat they disqualified.
Fishyvibes:

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by MrCork: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
ayomidun:

How can they call and say nothing on particular.. I thoy the skye was big enough o

^^^kaiiiiii. .see fine babe.. sweery can I kiss u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by ayomidun(f): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
MrCork:

^^^kaiiiiii. .see fine babe.. sweery can I kiss u? cheesy
��� this should do
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by DCNM(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Any update on the First Batch' Graduation?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by abdulrazaq92(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
https:///3epiI3MyOxSG1NCa1FBLMU

Join group using this link
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by abdulrazaq92(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Laryfrosh: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2019
Ebogucp:
Thank You... The test was quite breath taking.. Limited time. I was just at d 7th number of d numerical reasoning wen i had 30secs left... I had to use bet9ja style to predict d rest of d ansas... It was quite an experience tho.... I wrote in portharcourt center
Please, how many questions were given and how many minutes?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Jaelluiz: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Smartlegend2 post=67404864]
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Jaelluiz: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Smartlegend2 post=67380535]
.]
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Anne12: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good day everyone.

Hope we are all well.

I would like to introduce you to CC Consultancy. This is a recruitment consultancy that specializes in entry-level recruitment. They assist with reviewing CVs, cover letters, interview coaching, and even test advisory.

They have experience with recruitment processes of companies like PwC, KPMG, Nigerian Banking industry, Oil and gas industry, and so on.

Please if you’re interested in any of their services, kindly fill out this form https://forms.gle/VegcVs5KMKhVje9EA or email them cc.consultancy.ng@gmail.com or send a message to their WhatsApp number. Also, if you know anyone that might need their services kindly refer.

Thank you and have a nice day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. / Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.