Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 (59992 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Mofe72: 6:15am On Apr 25, 2018
sprints1:
on top entry level job Nigerian financial companies and their method of recruitment ontop how much anyways let me just apply shebi make we put DOB there intact I will put 19 there

That’s the standard format for scholarship and recruitment aptitude tests.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by jonextee(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2018
The "register here" button is not loading oo...abi aw did u guys register??
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by DanielsParker(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2018
I have been clicking on register, how else did you guys apply?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Somebody please help us put the registration link here
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Briemode(f): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Gbogbolet:
Join Skye bank whatsapp group via this link.. make sure you edit properly before joining
https:///IztLOLPdKLQ2WCeMiHmO4n
Abeg carry to WhatsApp group that side. is this not a forum already?

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by CheeBoo(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2018
The site is kinda slow.

Like, I had to be on the site from 12am till 4am before I could successfully submit my application.

Midnight web surfing and a little resilience will be a good combination.

Midnight web surfing because that's when the network becomes stronger and faster;

A little resilience because the site is slow hence a little bit frustrating.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2018
CheeBoo:
The site is kinda slow.

Like, I had to be on the site from 12am till 4am before I could successfully submit my application.

Midnight web surfing because that's when the network becomes stronger and faster;

Good luck.
Please where exactly in the site did you start applying because the 'Register Here' option on the Skye Career is not even clicking.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by CheeBoo(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Please where exactly in the site did you start applying because the 'Register Here' option on the Skye Career is not even clicking.
First of all, it is preferable to use a sophisticated browser; Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will do.

If you've done or have been doing the aforementioned, click on the three horizontal lines on the top corner of the page. Doing this will open up a list, click on "Sky careers" (Or something like that.)

After accomplishing the above, you'll be able to see the click-able "Register Here" option.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Jewel8717: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Pls anyone with Skye bank past questions should pls forward to roseolawumi@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Oreoluwa97: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2018
please help me o...been trying to register since yesterday morning yet its not going....Did anyone use Phone to register , If Yes, how please? and if No please tell me how and what u used...Thanks !!!
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by martinsoreoluwa: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2018
I use phone browser to register ( Google chrome is somehow slow when I wana register)
Did my own around night and I was able to submit the application .
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by geezy3(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Guys, the issue I'm having with the registration is, after clicking on skye careers, i don't see the register now, no option to input my details, I'm using UC browser
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by olaidey007: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2018
CheeBoo:
The site is kinda slow.

Good luck.

have successfully filled all the necessary part of the form but i was unable to click on REVIEW/COMPLETE ALL CV SECTIONS TO SUBMIT, is there need to click on that or by filing all the required part of the form, does it means have successfully fill the form?
pls i need urgent answer. thanks
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by CheeBoo(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2018
olaidey007:

have successfully filled all the necessary part of the form but i was unable to click on REVIEW/COMPLETE ALL CV SECTIONS TO SUBMIT, is there need to click on that or by filing all the required part of the form, does it means have successfully fill the form?
pls i need urgent answer. thanks
The "REVIEW/COMPLETE ALL CV SECTIONS TO SUBMIT" response simply means that they are necessary sections that you have not yet completed. Complete all the necessary options before you click on "Submit."

Good luck.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by OLUPET009(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2018
guys i need! i can't register yet my network is slow. i no mind if any can help me register
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Stormyweather(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
i was able to sign up but now i cannot sign in
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by gucciangel(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Fortuneose:
I just completed the application finally, despite no one answering my questions. The site was going try smoothly..but I didn't fill put achievements, skills, referees and co, it said not required and when I clicked on it, in other to fill the details.. nothing came up..I hope I am safe
Lol
Y'all are funny, you see something clearly stated not required you were try to fill in by force.
Anyway, Good luck to everyone.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Preciousify(f): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Ojebo:

Na ur age cos am o..except u r 26 years n below.. meaning year 1992-2018..dats only Wat's valid on dat site..if u fall within dis age bracket, kindly fill n refresh d page..u will find d 'Submit Application' staring at u there.
Are you serious?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by osariemen2(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Somebody please help us put the registration link here

Could you kindly add my no. 08137781880
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by akeye81: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Please, am having issue with the state of origin stuff. Its not popping up for me to select my state of origin. Help pls
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Skevin: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Well, that ain't fair. There are people born in the later part of 1991 and are therefore still 26 by all standards. It's a wrong way to compute age by taking into cognizance only the year of birth while disregarding the month and day of birth.
Unfortunately, I think that's how most banks compute the age stuff.

Ojebo:

Na ur age cos am o..except u r 26 years n below.. meaning year 1992-2018..dats only Wat's valid on dat site..if u fall within dis age bracket, kindly fill n refresh d page..u will find d 'Submit Application' staring at u there.
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by VikkyPweety: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Can sum1 pls add me 08134909908, i tried joinin tru d link but nt goin
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Oreoluwa97: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2018
akeye81:
Please, am having issue with the state of origin stuff. Its not popping up for me to select my state of origin. Help pls
Are you using phone to register?

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Skevin: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Please is there any body whose year of birth is 1991 or earlier and who has been able to submit?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Princeadonis(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2018
State of Origin is not selecting. I'm using a system!
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by olaidey007: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
my is 1991 and unable to submit till now, i will be 27 years by June, 2018 so mathematically am still 26yrs, so what it is happening or do they want me to lie

Skevin:
Please is there any body whose year of birth is 1991 or earlier and who has been able to submit?
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Juicy24(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
olaidey007:
my is 1991 and unable to submit till now, i will be 27 years by June, 2018 so mathematically am still 26yrs, so what it is happening or do they want me to lie

if you have gotten to the stage of submission try and check what you haven't filled well especially the part of education
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Juicy24(f): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
geezy3:
Guys, the issue I'm having with the registration is, after clicking on skye careers, i don't see the register now, no option to input my details, I'm using UC browser
go down you will see 'apply now' after clicking on the apply now, go to the top right you will see 'register'and 'sign in', then click on register
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by olaidey007: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
i filled all the necessary aspect very, where the problem is, is the year of birth, after reversing it by one year to 1992 instead of 1991 i was able to submit

Juicy24:
if you have gotten to the stage of submission try and check what you haven't filled well especially the part of education
Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by Skevin: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Can you imagine? I celebrated my 26th birthday Dec. 31st last year and now they want to tell me I'm already 27.

olaidey007:
i filled all the necessary aspect very, where the problem is, is the year of birth, after reversing it by one year to 1992 instead of 1991 i was able to submit

Re: Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 by micflo28(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please add me to the group 08064824031

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. / Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.