Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,707 members, 7,823,994 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram (963 Views)

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Couple Caught Making Love At Mr 2kay’s Elevated Concert (see Photos) / Lady Fing*rs Herself After Wizkid Shaked Her During His Concert, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by fecta: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2018
It's a pity that most of them insulting is are black Americans from the same root, kudos to those that defended us.

Fynestboi , MissyB3

Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by fecta: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2018
More

Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by Heartbender: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2018
All these children of plantation boys...lol. is slavery genetic?
Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by EbukaHades10(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2018
My naija people and clapbacks are like peas in a pod
Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by Samusu(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Mumus
Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by fecta: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by SirAgbaletu(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Oga ooooo
Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by KendrickAyomide: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Black Americans are very proud trash Talkers.. and when shiit happens they will want to be the victim and play the race card.. very Lazy people, Even with the good economic system they still live on food stamps and credit cards.. The way they look down on Africans they wonder me, even the Whites no they behave like that. I slapped them with the bitter Truth on my Worldstar Hip-hop's fb page, Savage all of them that day..Mumu people.. I no blame them
Re: Jcole concert: See How Nigerians Responded To Racist Americans On Instagram by KendrickAyomide: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2018
LalasticLala

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is Beautiful In New Photoshoot / Kenny Blaq in love - Woos Ghanian Singer Adina / Kid Actress Elechi Precious Ezinne Shares Some Rare Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.