Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,025 members, 7,825,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Professor Yemi Osinbajo At The Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Yemi Osinbajo At The Platform (613 Views)

PHOTOS: Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Keep Fit. / Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo At The Platform by tomdon(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2018
Professor Yemi osinbajo just spoke at the annual program organized by the covenant Christian centre pastored by pastor poju oyemade.
He held every spellbound with his breathtaking speech. I've listened to some great public speeches including Obama talk but non has done half as good by my evaluation.
He went ahead to subtly highlight the fact that Nigerian youths are not lazy by highlighting a lot of achievements by youths, naming names and quoting figures without looking into any paper!
This is the best oration I've seen all my life.
I was glued to the TV the whole time with mouth ajar. It's indescribable cos even if you are a crammer, you couldn't have crammed that much with human grey matter.
Prof osinbajo is a genius.
I think Buhari should seize to represent the country, such a disgrace.
The only thing he failed to address are the failures of this government he is part of, like incessant killings, rampant corruption and why he has joined the elite to enrich himself and his household

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Taunts El-rufai:if You Need A Loan, You Don’t Insult The Bank Manager / 'nnpc, Customs. Npa, Firs, Nimasa, Failed To Remit N8trn Into Federation Account / OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.