Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (40471 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Police opened fire with life bullets as members of Islamic Movement in Nigeria stage peaceful protest against charging the leader Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky to court on concocted homicide by Governor Nasiru El-Rufai in Kaduna metropolis.

Several people have been killed by police during such peaceful protests in the last two years since the detention of Shiite leader.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/police-open-fire-on-protesting-shiite.html

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Everfrank(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
These people should go and rest. The Shi'a movement was another Boko Haram in the making. No government worth its name will allow an individual or any group challenge its authority right inside its territory.
The primary aim of any Shi'a movement is to ultimately overthrow the government and to establish their form of government. They used to have trained army then in Zaria. But not anymore. Their shrine has been destroyed and the C of O to the land revoked.
I only pity the brainwashed young Nigerians who follow and die needlessly. Allow El Zakzaky carry his cross.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by anibi9674: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
they have started again.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by sats: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
i am sure that next time you hear protest for flimsy reasons, you wont go there with that leg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by GMBuhari: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
lol

What's my business
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by binsanni(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
may Allah Safe guide us in this country ameen

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Phythondancer(f): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
This people sef
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Everfrank:
These people should go and rest. The Shi'a movement was another Boko Haram in the making. No government worth its name will allow an individual or any group challenge its authority right inside its territory.
The primary aim of any Shi'a movement is to ultimately overthrow the government and to establish their form of government. They used to have trained army then in Zaria. But not anymore. Their shrine has been destroyed and the C of O to the land revoked.
I only pity the brainwashed young Nigerians who follow and die needlessly. Allow El Zakzaky carry his cross.

What I can never understand about the reasoning of people like the one above is how an unarmed organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. How is that possible?

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
When Trouble Sleep, Yanga Go Wake Am... Wetin E Dey Fiiiinnndddd!? Whahala He Dey Find... Whahala E Go Get It oooOooo.... lipsrsealed
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by yemmight(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
I beg these people should stop protesting.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
You all cheered when Python Dance opened fire on armless IPOB members. What goes around comes around.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please what happened to rubber bullets

6 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Abelattah(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
abeg make naija police dey use their sence
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by pooozeee(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Who invented weapons ? It has done more arm than good
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by rose54321: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

What I can never understand about the reasoning of people like the one above is how an unarmed organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. How is that possible?

Dude if only you know the funding they received from Iran.
Anything Iran related is bad news men.

I don't blame them actually, it's the state governors for allowing them grow unabated.
Heard during elections they even visit the leader for support. Rubbish.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

U mind that fool

7 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
And somebody said this is not a zoo..

Security operatives killing who the sworn to protect and no one is asking question just because e no concern u..

5 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm sorry to post it here
Today my brother got a 2:1 Degree in Computer Systems! He’s Autistic & he & my parents were told he’d Never:

Walk
Talk
Read
Write
Tell the time
Ride a bike
Understand money
Get a bus
Do College
Drive
Travel alone
Live alone
Go to Uni
Get a 2:1

He’s achieved all of this and more

Never tell anyone they can’t achieve something if they want it!

Never let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve something you want either.

Now he wants a job in IT and his own home! No one is doubting him anymore

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Daniel058(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Islamic terrorists everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
rose54321:

Dude if only you know the funding they received from Iran.
Anything Iran related is bad news men.

I don't blame them actually, it the state governors for allowing them to grow unabated.

And anything Nigeria shocked
Sorry
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
As an Ipob member, feel no pity for them.

8 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
[url][/url]
Everfrank:

Truth is El Zakzaky was a thorn in the flesh of Zaria residents. He had his own police and his own government. Well, he should carry his cross.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Toni19: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
They are living in fools paradise. some people are just braindead. is this a fight for freedom or fight to death. hausa people and their blind brain and dead mentality. just like the one in abuja

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chimo ooo. This pictures are disturbing. we need peace not war.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by BabaIbo: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Everfrank:

Remember we are all human first before religion and tribe

3 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by almajirin(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

That was how it started in Libya, Syria, Iraq etc. They might not have weapons now but as time goes on the western nations will arm them indirectly. And by that time it's the innocent citizens that will suffer the consequences

4 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by lilGiant(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Thats Shiites(shits) for you
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
It's hard to believe that the people you look to for safety and security are the same people who are causing us so much harm.

The killing of Shia Muslims need to stop

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.