Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' (18488 Views)

Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Nigerians React As Corps Member Blesses Corn Seller With Gift And Cash In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Bhelamblog(m): 3:34am On Jul 05, 2018
A very sad news hit the Internet yesterday, I Was even Sleeping when the news broke, Someone was buzzing my phone to break the News for me.
Now A young lady with a promising future was shot and killed by a Police officer named Benjamin Peters, The lady, Linda Nkechi was preparing for her POP as she was set to pass out until her untimely death....

And while the Parents are taking up the case in Court already, Some Angry Nigerians has been reacting to the heartbreaking news on twitter calling on Federal Government to scrap NYSC.

See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/scrap-nysc-now-angry-nigerians-reacts.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Bhelamblog(m): 3:35am On Jul 05, 2018
More

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Toplexy675(m): 3:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by chiedu7: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Dem no go stop NYSC!

na way of supplying cheap labour to the North

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by anibi9674: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2018
NYSC is not the problem but the unprofessional act of the police.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Bodylover: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Let NYSC be stopped, because no good infrastructure companies in Nigeria.
Nigeria is useless, even the politicans and the stupid police and SARS harassing civilians are extremely stupid.
Infact Nigeria is dead and gone.
You all shall burn and perish.

angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Time for state police is now. Meanwhile, that police officer should be sentenced to death by hanging.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2018
I am depress
I 1t 2 die BT I don't HV d mind.
I wish this type of police can shoot me nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Unsad(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2018
how's NYSC the problem here ? some of y'all are sick upstairs

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by themonk(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2018
The girls death is unfortunate and really calls for discipline of the bearers of fire arms and government executives.

But people saying NYSC should be scrapped because of this is not making sense. This in no way has anything to do with nysc.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by joelison(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Police report is no longer needed to institute treatment for a gunshot injury. The hospital should be sued for ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by divinelove(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Make it optional
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Depreacherman(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2018
To me is a waste of a year in hard labour.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Metuh: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2018
While some stupidd Nairalanders were here blaming the dead because She won't be able to defend herself by telling us what actually happened.

Some pathetic fools were even asking what she was doing outside late, as if police don't murder citizens during the day.

How can a sane policeman shoot at an open roof car with unarmed poor citizens that has already gone past his checkpoint?

I'm waiting for the remaining occupant of the car to tell us what actually transpired. RIP to the dead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by oshe11: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2018
NYSC na scam, worse than Buhari and APC combined......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by dermmy(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2018
It's not about NYSC now it's about Nigerian police. Na only NYSC member Nigerian police dey kill? Abegi

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by gassbee: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2018
I don't know y d govt has refused to deal with doctors DAT refused to treat got shut patients
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Biko scrap NYSC
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A very sad news hit the Internet yesterday, I Was even Sleeping when the news broke, Someone was buzzing my phone to break the News for me.
Now A young lady with a promising future was shot and killed by a Police officer named Benjamin Peters, The lady, Linda Nkechi was preparing for her POP as she was set to pass out until her untimely death....

Reports Says she was rushed to the Hospital, But they refused treating Because she had no Police report, They watched her bled to her death.

And while the Parents are taking up the case in Court already, Some Angry Nigerians has been reacting to the heartbreaking news on twitter calling on Federal Government to scrap NYSC.

See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/scrap-nysc-now-angry-nigerians-reacts.html

I doubt if the "uniting" aim of NYSC is achieved by 20%. But the trigger happy policeman is to blame here.
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Lomprico2: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2018
She was not shot because she is a corper! She was shot because she refused to stop. Besides am sure she is already at her state of residence.(she worked her posting to abj) It unfortunate d incident happened!

They should be clamouring for the head of the trigger happy idiot instead.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by dominique(f): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2018
What has NYSC got to do with this?

Did she get stopped by cops because she was a corper?
Was she shot because because she was a corner?
Was she refused treatment because she was a corper?

How EXACTLY is this NYSC's fault?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2018
themonk:
The girls death is unfortunate and really calls for discipline of the bearers of fire arms and government executives.

But people saying NYSC should be scrapped because of this are not making sense. This in no way has anything to do with nysc.
It does! If she was not serving, she probably wouldn't be in Abj or even be out late to celebrate POP!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I am depress
I 1t 2 die BT I don't HV d mind.
I wish this type of police can shoot me nw
go and jump into a lagoon or buy snipper drink
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Samiceman: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari should give he executive order for NYSC to be scrapped if he wants our votes in 2019 cool
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
go and jump into a lagoon or buy snipper drink
tank u sir
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Rebuke: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
SMH
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Samiceman: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
It does! If she was not serving, she probably wouldn't be in Abj or even be out late to celebrate POP!
People die no matter where they are

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by MVLOX(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
las las na classroom 90% of corpers go end
Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
They should scrap the programme, its a total waste of 12months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by AgentGoat: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
I'm not rooting for scrapping.

They should stop making it mandatory. Any human being that doesn't want to participate should be left alone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Samiceman:
People die no matter where they are
But her's was preventable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' by calddon(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2018
hw is NYSC d reason she got shot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Dead Corpers / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.