Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. (1193 Views)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
A Kenyan barber seen barbing one of his client with an instrument different from clipper.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/see-the-instruments-used-by-a-kenyan-barber-to-barb-his-clients-head-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44

Re: See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. by Nwodosis(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
This one looks like Fulanh herdsmen killer tools!
Will never allow that come near my head o.

1 Like

Re: See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. by stainlink(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Linus Mbah
Re: See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. by Uyiii: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
na really instrument abi weapon of head's destruction.
see the haircut naa, be like place wey rats and cockroaches use do get together party.

but to crown it all sha, the barber and the barbee looks so happy and excited, so I think that's all that really matters.

1 Like

Re: See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. by LuciferKristi: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chip all the edges away with a chisel. The result is a flat skull.

Igbo Amaka. grin
Re: See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. by ozento: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
watin be dis? village pipo at work.

(1) (Reply)

Cakes, Training And Consultant / I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. / Nbl And Sitp/1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.