Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,312 members, 7,826,236 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House (45371 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by AreaNews: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
I don’t have N20m in my account, El-Rufai reveals

…as groups buy normination form for him

By Nwafor Sunday

The governor of Kaduna state, Nasir el-Rufai, Monday said that he does not have N20m to buy an expression of interest and nomination forms for himself.

Speaking in the states government house, El-rufai commended the Association of Cattle Sellers, Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN), NATO, and Sheikh Gumi Market Association who bought the forms for him.

Quoting El-rufai as cited by thecable, “When the party fixed the money for the form, I could remember that during the meeting, the President was the first person to rise his hands and said he does not have N50m.

”Infact, we the governors started discussing on how we will raise the money for Mr President.

“We said each governor will contribute N2 million each and we travelled to China and it was in China I told the president that some group have purchased the form for you. So who will buy my own for me?

“I don’t have N20 million also to buy my form. The money I have in the bank is not close to that amount. I have only one account in GT . Except I sell my house will I be able to raise that amount.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/i-dont-have-n20m-in-my-account-el-rufai-reveals/amp/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by faaz24: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Send me your account number

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by SolutionMee: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy
True talk. Hell Roofai is integrity personified. APC goons are Already Prepared Criminals.

383 Likes 28 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by madone: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
See lies everywhere.

296 Likes 23 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Merimental(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
weneva u hear dem talk just listen inversely.dats wen u understand wat dey mean beta.
decoding lies n propaganda of dis politicians requires dis simple method.

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by fyneguy: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
faaz24:
Send me your account number

grin Emoney of Nairaland

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by LibertyRep: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Politicians sha.

Where will he now get money to run campaign proper?

We know it's not true sha but continue.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by sholatech(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
You don't have 20m Naira to buy form but the 160m Pastor Bakare borrowed you for last election you were able to repay him within few months of resuming as Governor?

354 Likes 30 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by EmirAbj: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Continue Deceiving Yourself With The Mumu Fulani Herdsmen That Bought You Form

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by gen2briz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
But you have cash more than that underground inside your compound.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by surgical: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
sholatech:
You don't have 20m Naira to buy form but the 160m Pastor Bakare borrowed you for last election you were able to repay him within few months of resuming as Governor?
Because they are in position they think other Nigerians are fool, can he answer to this your poser,no way

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
No be you dash Fulani herdsmen millions of dollars to stop killing Christian in Kaduna?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
buhariwlldiebefore2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Fulani terrorist will not even believe buhari not to talk of thief el-rufai,

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Mgbadike80: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist did not even believe buhari not to talk of thief el-rufai,
the moderators would never ban these BMC crew members that are promoting tribalism and insults here but are quick to ban you when you give them a well deserved hard tackle. Nairaland moderators are degrading the website.

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by lucy10(f): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Story for the gods... you can sell one of your lands in Abuja to buy the form. You and your elder brother Buhari are fooling yourselves

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by MexxIT(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Let thunder fire all of U one afta d other... Infact let Amadioha and Sango merge and strike a deal on una heads.. Ur security votes, salaries and allowances and diverted funds are in ur wallet or home vault abi

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by olufalaye: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
God until when will our politicians capitalize on the poor gullible Nigerians till?

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.

The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.

Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Bedlecturer(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rubbish talk.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Mikepenny5(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who e dey lie to? Liers El lier

14 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Well you can tell that to your gullible northern Kaduna.

14 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by obi4eze(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Liar.

How did did you repay the 160 million naira loan you took from Pastor Tunde Bakare?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by FastShipping: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Liar! You and Buhari lying as usual. Integrity shattered..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by IamHansomE: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
This lie fit win Grammy

See lie abeg shocked

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by itiswellandwell: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Only a very very foolish fool will believe this. He could have put it this way, "it's not that I don't have the 20m but it's meant for something else "

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.

15 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nwodosis(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
But you had more than 20m to pay killer herdsmen to stop their killings in your state.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Common Shaaaaarrrraaaaaaaaaap

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by omooba969(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lol

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Scam scammer scammest.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by adeoladrg(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Your security votes is 250m

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.